Is this the right tret? And has anyone bought from reliablerxpharmac? Not trying to get skin cancer.

cmena99

cmena99

Iron
Sup guys. Never used this before. My skin care routine is just cera ve cleanser, sunscreen, cera ve night cream, and aquaphor for my lips. Looking to get those collagen gains. Let me know what you guys think of this brand or if you have any better recommendations. Thanks.

Attachments

• DEF6E94B-8F3A-4687-9D2D-1E57527606C4.png
    DEF6E94B-8F3A-4687-9D2D-1E57527606C4.png
    113.2 KB · Views: 13
I started with this one. It's legit.

Are you worried that a manufacturer gonna replace tret with sulfuric acid or something? Nobody's gonna fraud a product that is already dirt cheap. This one and Retino-A seem to be the most widespread.

• +1
Reactions: piscicide
I started with this one. It's legit.

Are you worried that a manufacturer gonna replace tret with sulfuric acid or something? Nobody's gonna fraud a product that is already dirt cheap. This one and Retino-A seem to be the most widespread.
Appreciate it. Honestly you never know. Sadistic fucks out there. How was your experience with 0.025?

• Woah
Reactions: beyourself
Appreciate it. Honestly you never know. Sadistic fucks out there. How was your experience with 0.025?
Was great. Switched to 0.05 a month after.

Had peeling and dryness the first times, but I didn't have a good moisturizer. The ones I used kinda made it worse. I use CeraVe now, it's so great.