Is this thing revolutionary?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Basically it's a face puller and mse/palate expander at the same time. Note how it doesn't anchor at the teeth so you won't get a monkey retarded wide smile while expanding. Props to @nelson for posting it in my thread:
82649F72 CAA0 41F2 AAF0 5DD0D3A638EB

I'm really considering getting this considering my palate is ridiculously narrow and subhuman, there's no mewing for me!
IMG 20191207 184210 IMG 20191207 184150 IMG 20191207 184135 IMG 20191207 184110

• +1
Reactions: noped and Luke LLL
yeah probably

how far do you think you are into puberty?

MSE is bone borne, can't compare that to this lmao.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Currycellmate, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 685
yeah probably

how far do you think you are into puberty?
17 so mostly done. Not sure tho
MSE is bone borne, can't compare that to this lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and BackFromTheMogging
Why not? Shouldn't facepulling/MSE have improvement at all ages?
yeah but it'd be slowed down, definitely works faster than mewing

Why not? Shouldn't facepulling/MSE have improvement at all ages?

Keep crying greycel subhuman
keep posting here and not getting a job for jaw surgery JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Butthurt Dweller
yeah but it'd be slowed down, definitely works faster than mewing
I mean it's always slow and I don't expect much difference but look at how narrow my palate is dude
keep posting here and not getting a job for jaw surgery JFL
Keep crying for me faggot

keep reading every word im sending you son
Literally studying Java in computer science as we're typing this and working at the supermarket 4 days a week, I'm going to earn more money than you. Not the one to try that on lookism refugee

Basically it's a face puller and mse/palate expander at the same time. Note how it doesn't anchor at the teeth so you won't get a monkey retarded wide smile while expanding. Props to @nelson for posting it in my thread:
View attachment 187424

I'm really considering getting this considering my palate is ridiculously narrow and subhuman, there's no mewing for me!
View attachment 187426View attachment 187427View attachment 187428View attachment 187430
How is this thing called and how much does it cost?

You're most likely a subhuman lookism refugee tryharding for validation :feelshaha: imagine saying lol @ coding when I can earn a shit ton of money straight out of college when you're going to be stuck wageslaging at KFC

Not sure. Maybe @nelson knows
idk if you're in shitmerica where you need to tryhard in school to get anywhere, but anyone can cruise through university and get a good ass job idk why you think it is some accomplishment. looks > a good job any day

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
idk if you're in shitmerica where you need to tryhard in school to get anywhere, but anyone can cruise through university and get a good ass job idk why you think it is some accomplishment. looks > a good job any day
That's just a cope originating from third worlders thinking they can become lawyers. And I most likely mog you facially too but keep coping I guess 😂

Oh and I'm dutch

• +1
Reactions: Kade and toolateforme
That's just a cope originating from third worlders thinking they can become lawyers. And I most likely mog you facially too but keep coping I guess 😂

Oh and I'm dutch
imagine getting mental anguish im a legit subhuman and im making u suicidal and insecure. i think i better stop

• Hmm...
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 685
imagine getting mental anguish im a legit subhuman and im making u suicidal and insecure. i think i better stop
JFL @ thinking a guy that joined in 2018 with a 15k+ post count gives a shit about some subhumans opinion

• Ugh..
Reactions: Bimax
17 so mostly done. Not sure tho

I thought in adults bone borne expansion is the way to go.

• Woah
Buddy post your face I'm so sure you're gonna get mogged to death by gudru

• +1
over 10k posts and still jerking off over cope face pulling machines

Yeah no one is retarded enough to think this will work on its own you need to do this shit in tandem with roids for this shit to work and we have seen facial bone differences with roids do them together

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme
View attachment 187424

View attachment 187426View attachment 187427View attachment 187428View attachment 187430

Bruhhh I just met a legit subhuman who needs lefort 70000 I swear every single bone in his fucking body looked deformed eugenics should have been a thing

Yeah no one is retarded enough to think this will work on its own you need to do this shit in tandem with roids for this shit to work and we have seen facial bone differences with roids do them together
yeah i also heard mewing can make u look like jeremy meeks

• Hmm...

Oh yeah this is hard mewing right we're saying a fucking tounge e is gonna move fill facial bone forwards right? Even though facial bone differences have been shown to happen with use of roids and that mandibular growth occurs till 23 this is hard mewing?

You're just projecting because you're so subhuman no looksmaxxing whatsoever would fix you

You're just projecting because you're so subhuman no looksmaxxing whatsoever would fix you
wait are u actually getting mad over internet banter?
9ffjM6x
here's a tip, don't dish insults if you are this sensitive
Oh yeah this is hard mewing right we're saying a fucking tounge e is gonna move fill facial bone forwards right? Even though facial bone differences have been shown to happen with use of roids and that mandibular growth occurs till 23 this is hard mewing?
nonono, i started taking cold showers and now i have black skin and an 8 inch cock

• Hmm...
wait are u actually getting mad over internet banter? View attachment 187438 here's a tip, don't dish insults if you are this sensitive

nonono, i started taking cold showers and now i have black skin and an 8 inch cock

Nicolas cage

Keep strawmanING for me I have never once said you will turn into chad you'll just look better off

• +1
wait are u actually getting mad over internet banter? View attachment 187438 here's a tip, don't dish insults if you are this sensitive

I mean you're the only one here acting Butthurt lmao, you admitted you're subhuman so it'd make sense for you to call anything cope

View attachment 187440

Keep strawmanING for me I have never once said you will turn into chad you'll just look better off
strawman what?
I mean you're the only one here acting Butthurt lmao, you admitted you're subhuman so it'd make sense for you to call anything cope
And now ur suddenly more collected when i call u out for being mad over the internet :feelshaha: jfl

• Hmm...
strawman what?

And now ur suddenly more collected when i call u out for being mad over the internet :feelshaha: jfl

You keep trying to play it out as if people who belive in epigenetic change are saying you will turn into a model you will not but you will look better off

• +1
You keep trying to play it out as if people who belive in epigenetic change are saying you will turn into a model you will not but you will look better off
Epigenetic what?

Epigenetic what?

Change that can be done to improve your overall looks or reaching your genetic potential most people don't know what theirs are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Bimax
what about your lower jaw/palate? it should ideally be wider than your upper jaw otherwise you would need to expand both jaws

• +1
strawman what?

Nah it's just funny seeing the same pattern used by incels over and over again
what about your lower jaw/palate? it should ideally be wider than your upper jaw otherwise you would need to expand both jaws
My lower jaw is already wide

You need to get rid of your retainer first

Nah it's just funny seeing the same pattern used by incels over and over again

My lower jaw is already wide
you're not an incel when u spend ur youth here?

keep crying for me while i fist your dead grandmothers corpse while ur in ur room reading and reacting to my messages
Keep sucking

The only one here crying is you. Keep bumping my thread you subhuman
keep seething, then thank me for making this useless thread have a crumb of value by getting u to slit for me

• Hmm...
keep seething, then thank me for making this useless thread have a crumb of value by getting u to slit for me
You still didn't show a single source showing this is cope. The only reason this could possibly be cope is in your case cause you're too ugly already

You still didn't show a single source showing this is cope. The only reason this could possibly be cope is in your case cause you're too ugly already
slit slit slit thats the sound of u being suicidal over words on a screen

• Hmm...