Is this thing revolutionary?

A warning for everyone that likes to flame threads in the looksmaxing section. You'll be insta-banned. Especially if you just joined 6 days ago like this faggot @Bimax . Go and shitpost in the offtopic section, not here.

@Gudru that device expands only the alveolar bridge, not the maxilla itself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Kade, Deleted member 1680 and 5 others
A warning for everyone that likes to flame threads in the looksmaxing section. You'll be insta-banned. Especially if you just joined 6 days ago like this faggot @Bimax . Go and shitpost in the offtopic section, not here.

but MSE expands maxilla?

Banned for 3 days for shitposting in the looksmaxing section
img_20191207_184135-jpg.187428

I bet that's not the first time you made that face you big nosed faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Yes, because it's bone-borne.

what’s the difference between this appliance and your FacePuller; they seem to be similar so they should yield the same results if you said it’ll only alveolar bridge

what’s the difference between this appliance and your FacePuller; they seem to be similar so they should yield the same results if you said it’ll only alveolar bridge
The thing is, between the mse and my appliance, the mse is obviously superior because it has 4 screws anchored in your maxilla so you now 100% that the pulling force is applied to that bone, my device can also displace the maxilla, if you pull at +30°, but the maxilla will be displaced less because it's not bone-borne.

Actually, if I wasn't going to install the mse, I would have got some bone-borne anchors installed to use for the pulling.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 685

I mean would it not still have an effect on the maxilla? How are we supposed to combine a facepuller and palatal/maxillary expansion otherwise?
img_20191207_184135-jpg.187428

I bet that's not the first time you made that face you big nosed faggot.
Enjoy your ban kid
😂😂😂

I mean would it not still have an effect on the maxilla? How are we supposed to combine a facepuller and palatal/maxillary expansion otherwise?
That's a homemade palate(alveolar bridge) expander. If you a higher level of expansion, you need a maxillary(mse) expander.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 685
That's a homemade palate(alveolar bridge) expander. If you a higher level of expansion, you need a maxillary(mse) expander.
Will both show good results?

Jfl at him

Nicolas cage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Please help, I really need to know this would be way easier than MSE

I assume the FacePulling works but if you need a true expansion then MSE along with a FaceMask is your best bet

• +1
Basically it's a face puller and mse/palate expander at the same time. Note how it doesn't anchor at the teeth so you won't get a monkey retarded wide smile while expanding. Props to @nelson for posting it in my thread:
View attachment 187424

I'm really considering getting this considering my palate is ridiculously narrow and subhuman, there's no mewing for me!
View attachment 187426View attachment 187427View attachment 187428View attachment 187430
If you want to expand your maxilla and not just alveolar ridges you have to screw stuff into your maxilla

Will both show good results?
They will give you structurally different results that may look similar on the aesthetic side, but most likely not.

• +1
They will give you structurally different results that may look similar on the aesthetic side, but most likely not.
Use a maxillary expander with Facepuller for maximum results at the same time

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Use a maxillary expander with Facepuller for maximum results at the same time
How can you use a maxillary expander and a face puller appliance at the same time if the face puller appliance restricts expansion? The appliance holds the palate in the same place whether it's touching the teeth or not, this appliance allows you to use a maxillary expander with it because the appliance can also expand. @CopeAndRope

• +1
How can you use a maxillary expander and a face puller appliance at the same time if the face puller appliance restricts expansion? The appliance holds the palate in the same place whether it's touching the teeth or not, this appliance allows you to use a maxillary expander with it because the appliance can also expand. @CopeAndRope
I thought it might be less good because it's not anchored in the palate? Not sure whether it'd bring that much difference cause you wanna expand everything from the maxilla pretty much.