is ur 20 yrs old, is it weird to be dating a 15 yr old?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
?

is 5 yr age diff too much or is 4 yrs the max?

• +1
Reactions: SA7
i'll never forget when the 25 years old janitor at my elementary school dated 13 years old classmate of mine (she had big boobs + mature looking for her age, but still). he was your usual gymcelled, tatood average height ogre

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, impure666, Falimcel and 4 others
No bro

20 year old guys with 40 year old roasties is way more weird

• +1
Reactions: The giga incel, Deleted member 443, impure666 and 6 others
i'll never forget when the 25 years old janitor at my elementary school dated 13 years old classmate of mine (she had big boobs + mature looking for her age, but still). he was your usual gymcelled, tatood average height ogre
You serious? Not trolling?
When I was 17, i was gonna date a 12 year old, but i stopped myself.

Halal

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy, Deleted member 443 and Extra Chromosome
I dont think its that weird tbh, some 15 year olds are surprisingly developed

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
You serious? Not trolling?
When I was 17, i was gonna date a 12 year old, but i stopped myself.
im 100% ded srs, it shocked me when i was a kid and it shocks me now still. age of consent is 14 in my country though, keep that in mind

im 100% ded srs, it shocked me when i was a kid and it shocks me now still. age of consent is 14 in my country though, keep that in mind
Fuck, what country you live in, Italy or Greece? I need to go there to get prime, non-violated, innocent pussy.

Fuck, what country you live in, Italy or Greece? I need to go there to get prime, non-violated, innocent pussy.
hungary and girls start fucking at age 12-13 here usually

• +1
Reactions: Demir
hungary and girls start fucking at age 12-13 here usually
Same here. When i was 10-11 this 8 yr old girl who was neighbour to my cousin of the same age as her would suck him, me, my bro off all the time.

I still see her at the grocery store from time to time; she is prob like 17 now. She ignores me though, as she realizes her SMV now. I also heard that she likes black dudes now ?.

• +1
Reactions: impure666
Same here. When i was 10-11 this 8 yr old girl who was neighbour to my cousin of the same age as her would suck him, me, my bro off all the time.

I still see her at the grocery store from time to time; she is prob like 17 now. She ignores me though, as she realizes her SMV now. I also heard that she likes black dudes now ?.

this girl i mentioned was hottest stacy in entire school of like 1000 people and now shes chubby 4/10 who i wouldnt date (maybe ons)

this girl i mentioned was hottest stacy in entire school of like 1000 people and now shes chubby 4/10 who i wouldnt date (maybe ons)
That tends to happen to girls who develop early. I've seen it too in middle school. Girls who are stacked early end up landwhales later unless they stay on top their diet.

No its not weird. If they're after puberty its not weird.

my old oneitis was 13 looking 18/19 5'8 wide hips perfect frame blonde hair jailbait masterpiece so no its not weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and impure666
Not just weird, but potentially illegal, depending on where you live.

• +1
Reactions: impure666, Extra Chromosome and Autist

what the fuck? how did he not get thrown in jail?

15 is good to go. if she can drive she can take a dick, also all women are whores

14 is age of consent for sex in his country. "Dating" is grey area.

its only creepy if ur ugly

• +1
Reactions: impure666, fobos, androidcel and 4 others
she was 13
He said They were "dating".. like i said, grey area. If a 25 yr old is holding a 13 yr old hands or they just say they're dating is that the same as fucking?

He said They were "dating".. like i said, grey area. If a 25 yr old is holding a 13 yr old hands or they just say they're dating is that the same as fucking?
i guess but it just sounds unrealistic for a 13 yr old dating someone twice her age and no one batting an eye

its only creepy if ur ugly
Everything is creepy when your ugly. A couple of times in my life I make eye contact with a girl (just something you do occasionally tbh) and they look at me as if I were going to eat/rape them.

nobody cares. My friend was 21 or something when he was dating a 15 year old turning 16. The biggest static he got was from her parents, and had he been a few years wiser he couldve just told them to shut the fuck up and don't look a gift horse in the mouth because a 15 year old boy is just as capable of shooting goo in their daughters womb but doesn't have the resources to support the offspring.

15 is prime age

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I'm 27 and I'm dating a 22 year old chick...

I dated a 15 year old when I was 22.
Though she looked much older and heightmogged me.

tried it when I was that age and got cockblocked by a literal homosexual. dude was a feminist too, such a punchable faggot.

in the cucked US here its on par with rape. ban women from government.

she was very mature looking, had very big boobs while all other girls did not. was also fairly tall with big ass and baby face. they didnt publicise their relationship till she turned 14 but the class knew shes dating him since she was 13... a 25 years old man lol

I did it and would repeat it

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
This is like my crush and her bf
20 year old tattooed chad dating 16 year old stacy

It’s not weird, it’s based and redpilled.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
The goal tbh.

• +1
Reactions: impure666
Yes bro is weird. 14-17 year olds are easy to get if you are 20+. I'd never date a girl younger than 18, I'm 21 now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Time Travel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel, Time Travel and RichardSpencel
her name was Rachel btw, cutie patootie too