Is Vitamin K2 cope for facial bone growth???

Bigfatpersonboy

Bigfatpersonboy

Bronze
if not what dosage of MK4/MK7 is recommended for bone growth?
what else is there?

• +1
Reactions: Splippy
if not what dosage of MK4/MK7 is recommended for bone growth?
what else is there?
No since is increases osteoblasts
reduces remodeling tho
100 mg is ideal mk4
40 if ur poor

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
reduces remodeling tho
100 mg is ideal mk4
40 if ur poor
reduces bone remodelling? hmm, not ideal. I'm doing rock climbing/light bone smashing to increase bones in hands/zygos. k2 will just mould eveerything in place?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
reduces bone remodelling? hmm, not ideal. I'm doing rock climbing/light bone smashing to increase bones in hands/zygos. k2 will just mould eveerything in place?
it decreases osteoclasts so moving bones is harder

Adding mass to the bone would be improved tho, bonemashing will actually be helped. Is bonemashing legit?

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
reduces remodeling tho
100 mg is ideal mk4
40 if ur poor
what? i thought it increased bone remodelling at mega doses

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 6892
what? i thought it increased bone remodelling at mega doses
That's a myth. I have no idea why people perpetuate it. It inhibits osteoclasts = less remodeling and bone breakdown.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 1973, The Bleach Pill and 1 other person

Adding mass to the bone would be improved tho, bonemashing will actually be helped. Is bonemashing legit?
some say its only temporary swelling but I have notices some increases in bone size in zygo. I put a pillow behind head and lightly hit zygote with handle of a grip trainer. karate technique for "iron fist" is to punch a tree but keep the fist touching the tree after impact as this increases vibrations in fist. I use the same method with my face but always keep in mind that u don't want brain damage, try not to shake skull/brain, just focus on bones.

That's a myth. I have no idea why people perpetuate it. It inhibits osteoclasts = less remodeling and bone breakdown.
that means i shouldn't take it in mega doses? well actually no my fucking bones are perfect rn ngl i just need mass tbh so ill mega dose it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892

what's osteoclasts? also is mass necessarily the same as size?

that means i shouldn't take it in mega doses? well actually no my fucking bones are perfect rn ngl i just need mass tbh so ill mega dose it
If you are fine with position of your bones and just need more bone mass, take it

• Love it
Reactions: RoundHouse
If you are fine with position of your bones and just need more bone mass, take it
thx for the advice boyo i just need slightly more mass to have almost exactly like ramirez bone structure ill drop u a follow as a thx tbh

bruh i hate pill copers ngl

THINGS YOU TAKE ORAL IF ITS NOT STEROID OR SOME KIND ARE CERITIFED COPES

EXAMPLE

vitamins
muh prehormones
muh prohormones
muh bacterie shit

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
so it would inhibit any changes from mewing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
what's osteoclasts? also is mass necessarily the same as size?
Osteoclast is a bone cell. It breaks down bones, while osteoblasts build it. I mean yes, more mass = larger bone size.

• +1

EXAMPLE

vitamins
muh prehormones
muh prohormones
muh bacterie shit
so what do u recommend

EXAMPLE

vitamins
muh prehormones
muh prohormones
muh bacterie shit
I recommend some oral cyanide for you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 6892
so what do u recommend
mk4 is mostly cope i doubt the effects will be drastic at all. If you aren't in puberty don't even bother it only works while you're still growing facially (up to 25 I guess but by 20s the effects will be very small)

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6892
yes it would inhibit the CCW rotation which is my I'm not taking it
sorry im dumb I don't know these terminologies. I want to widen my face and promote forward growth, either by widening pallet or protruding my zygos?

sorry im dumb I don't know these terminologies. I want to widen my face and promote forward growth, either by widening pallet or protruding my zygos?
nigga these pills are utter cope are you fucking retarded or something

• Woah
MK4 100mg MAYBE will have a small effect to help you increase your zygomatic bone mass and promote forward growth. The chance is very small unless you're younger than 16. How old r u?

nigga these pills are utter cope are you fucking retarded or something
I can tell you've already given up on life, hence why you are such a spiteful person. bun a spliff my guy, unclench ur tight ass butthole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, godlikesz, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
mk4 is cope at that age don't even bother and so it mewing you need to get MSE + FM
honestly started mewing a year ago and have noticed improvements. mandible definitely increased in size

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
I can tell you've already given up on life, hence why you are such a spiteful person. bun a spliff my guy, unclench ur tight ass butthole
PM me your face ill advise you what you should do

honestly started mewing a year ago and have noticed improvements. mandible definitely increased in size
Mewing does not affect the mandible (unless it follows maxilla). If you started keeping your molars together due to mewing your masseters may have increased.

you are 23 year old yet you cope with stupid ass fucking shit kill yourself honestly i will end my life if your iq is above 80

• Woah
vitamin k2 mk7 helps me

Best time to overdose mk4 is after an bimax/lefort

• +1
Mewing does not affect the mandible (unless it follows maxilla). If you started keeping your molars together due to mewing your masseters may have increased.
sorry massater is what I meant

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223 and Bigfatpersonboy
K2 MK4 and MK7 are non-legit. Hardly anyone has provided any pictures proving that they work. Everything is self-reported. Additionally, both supplements are very expensive

• +1