Is white pheno naturally seen as best pheno or manmade?

Deleted member 5187

Deleted member 5187

Kraken
It's clear in Hollywood, modeling etc. that white pheno seems the best
That's why Bollywood and other countries have stars with white features.

Is this really naturally optimal or is this because of influence from many decades of "marketing"?

Like would this be seen as the optimal pheno world wide before any colinies etc. Took place

Idk to be honest

Cause I prefer mixed girls not necessarily mixed with white
But just different phenos mixed

Btw I'm white with dirty blond hair and I don't like blonde white girls that much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Probably not artificial, tribes that have never seen white people were marveled by them.

• +1
Probably not artificial, tribes that have never seen white people were marveled by them.
Probably just me being desensitized
Just see a lot of white worth shipping here
I don't get it

I prefer more melanin

• +1
It’s cuz everyone has developed Stockholm syndrome for whites after they colonised the shit out of ethnics. they should be lining up for war but instead choose to be submissive wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5187
Probably just me being desensitized
Just see a lot of white worth shipping here
I don't get it

I prefer more melanin
Opposites attract? In Lebanon we didn't have a concept of white people, people with light brown/ blonde hair were called "blondes" and the darker skinned people were called "tanned". But if asked people would say that both were white, because they are not black. Regardless, blue eyes were still seen as pretty, one joke we had when someone would ask if a certain food is pretty (sweet) a response would be "yeah it has blonde hair and blue eyes." But then everyone over there says blonde women like tan guys and vice versa.

• +1
Caucasian features look better than any other, it's natural

For skin tone, it could go either way. Take back to past. Having darker skin was considered lower class because it usually meant that you spent all day outside doing labour while lighter skin was considered higher class because you could afford to sit inside the whole day.

Last edited:
  • +1
It’s cuz everyone has developed Stockholm syndrome for whites after they colonised the shit out of ethnics. they should be lining up for war but instead choose to be submissive wtf
Kinda makes sense ngl

• +1
I prefer melanin tbh. Arab, med, latino, north indian, some african phenos, etc.

• +1
It's mostly just due to status. Also developed countries are usually white and the men and women become more feminine because they don't live in harsh conditions. This makes the women look good and men look worse on average unless they can run pretty boy game.

In less developed countries the men look better and women look worse because they need to be able to create slayer high t masculine sons to survive in such conditions.

• +1
Opposites attract? In Lebanon we didn't have a concept of white people, people with light brown/ blonde hair were called "blondes" and the darker skinned people were called "tanned". But if asked people would say that both were white, because they are not black. Regardless, blue eyes were still seen as pretty, one joke we had when someone would ask if a certain food is pretty (sweet) a response would be "yeah it has blonde hair and blue eyes." But then everyone over there says blonde women like tan guys and vice versa.
Yeah maybe
But most my freinds still like white girls
Maybe just a fetish with ethnics

But I prefer mixed phenos way more

But seen a lot of white girls going for mixed guys aswell

I probably like mixed cause it's the rarest

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back