Is zygo implants legit?

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
I'm getting jaw implants in a few months, a small implant that will lower the gonial angle. it will look as if i have hollow cheeckbones, hyped for this.
However as a true PSLer i decided it's my culture to get at least one other surgery :ROFLMAO:
Redpill me on zygo implants. Any before/after

From what I read cheekbones implant surgery has one of the lowest satisfaction rates, it hardly makes a difference for some while making others look weird/unnatural, some even need to remove because they aren't tolerant to the foreign object or poorly fixed or whatever, it is the only region where I believe fillers are superior to implants.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, middayshowers, heroinfather and 1 other person
From what I read cheekbones implant surgery has one of the lowest satisfaction rates, it hardly makes the difference for someone while making others look weird/unnatural, some even need to remove because they aren't tolerant to the foreign object or poorly fix or whatever, the only region where I believe fillers are superior to implants.
legit. but i'm aiming to create a small hump that will give a good shape to the 75° look, and not widen the face from the front

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
From what I read cheekbones implant surgery has one of the lowest satisfaction rates, it hardly makes the difference for some while making others look weird/unnatural, some even need to remove because they aren't tolerant to the foreign object or poorly fixed or whatever, it is the only region where I believe fillers are superior to implants.
And even fillers are hard to get right in that area. IMO cheekbones are only worth tampering with if they're extremely weak and you have a sagging face because of a lack of support.

From what I read cheekbones implant surgery has one of the lowest satisfaction rates, it hardly makes a difference for some while making others look weird/unnatural, some even need to remove because they aren't tolerant to the foreign object or poorly fixed or whatever, it is the only region where I believe fillers are superior to implants.
Eppley dude

You gotta get hella low bf first to make sure you actually need them.

if you face looks narrow they are legit. you are likely to improve.

i've also had cheek fillers for anterior projection. they are good and ill likely fat graft it or get infraorbital/malar implants.

i've also had cheek fillers for anterior projection. they are good and ill likely fat graft it or get infraorbital/malar implants.
These for me are an elective surgery. But the problem is if I do them wouldn’t that cause lower eye los retraction and ruin the work taban will have done for me? I heard these surgeries use a Lower eyelid incision

These for me are an elective surgery. But the problem is if I do them wouldn’t that cause lower eye los retraction and ruin the work taban will have done for me? I heard these surgeries use a Lower eyelid incision

there's a chance. saiyan had a good result, and another lookism user got retraction with eppley.

every time you open up the lower eyelid it gets weaker and you increase the chance you'll get retraction. eppley said himself on realself that he always performs a canthopexy when he inserts these implants through the lower eyelid.

there's a chance. saiyan had a good result, and another lookism user got retraction with eppley.

every time you open up the lower eyelid it gets weaker and you increase the chance you'll get retraction. eppley said himself on realself that he always performs a canthopexy when he inserts these implants through the lower eyelid.
Saiyan’s result is insane. Anyone who tries to say otherwise is coping. Could he make the incision somewhere else?

not narrow. but as i said im not looking to widen it. Forgot the name of the bone but it basically shapes your face from the 75° view

Get zygomatic sandwich osteonomy

Get custom ct implants from Eppley they stretch along the zygomatic arch causing model cheekbones.

It’s the only one that’s worth it.

Zygomatic sandwich osteomony is trash it lowers your cheekbones slightly and doesn’t alter the upper cheekbones whit h you want

Modified LeFort 3 or Rope

I'm getting jaw implants in a few months, a small implant that will lower the gonial angle. it will look as if i have hollow cheeckbones, hyped for this.
However as a true PSLer i decided it's my culture to get at least one other surgery :ROFLMAO:
Redpill me on zygo implants. Any before/after
And did u get it?

I got eppley cheekbones.

They are good but best if you have thin skin - mine is on the thick side and it blurs definition.

I got eppley cheekbones.

They are good but best if you have thin skin - mine is on the thick side and it blurs definition.
Is it the general consensus that fillers are better for sharpness in thicker skin?