IsItBullshit - A-Grow-Bics for heightmaxxing?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Kill_Jew, Alexanderr and 6 others
Because height is 100% dependent on bones? This shouldn't need explaining.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
just buy lifts

I have already liftmaxxed, that option has been exhausted.

Bones can remodel.
How tall are you? Custom made shoes with lifts may add 4 inches if done correctly, if you have small feet it may look werid tho (or super long legs) I really dont know
There was ancient myth about a guy who had a bed like this if you were too short he would stretch you out and if you were too tall he would cut your legs so you'd fit. Looks werid, how do you wanna try it? Hang loose from pullup bar it may help for a hour or so, just dont jump from it slowly drop yourself

Only do lifts post LL

How tall are you? Custom made shoes with lifts may add 4 inches if done correctly, if you have small feet it may look werid tho (or super long legs) I really dont know
There was ancient myth about a guy who had a bed like this if you were too short he would stretch you out and if you were too tall he would cut your legs so you'd fit. Looks werid, how do you wanna try it? Hang loose from pullup bar it may help for a hour or so, just dont jump from it slowly drop yourself
6'2''

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
How taller you wanna get? If you live in netherlands I get you but anywhere else 6.4/6.5 is tall enough and you can get that with lifts

How taller you wanna get? If you live in netherlands I get you but anywhere else 6.4/6.5 is tall enough and you can get that with lifts
Yeah, but everyone wears lifts, so lifts don't mean anything. I want to be 6'5'' or minimum 6'4'' barefeet, so i'm solid 6'6'' in lifts.

Yeah, but everyone wears lifts, so lifts don't mean anything. I want to be 6'5'' or minimum 6'4'' barefeet, so i'm solid 6'6'' in lifts.
come to poland, no 1 uses them 6.3 in them I heightmogg everygone (6.1 naturally)

I can fraud to 6'9

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
6'2 I don't fraud but I could get to 6'9 with airmaxxes and 6inch lifts :D
How the fuck. 6 inch lifts are not realistic lol.

61U-f6b%2BimL._SL1026_.jpg

• +1
Reactions: G O D
extends me

• JFL
Reactions: G O D and OCDMaxxing

I know it is bullshit, but can someone tell me WHY it is bullshit?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...s-promises-add-inches-height--tall-story.html

Not BS; doing various stretches will improve your back posture and maximize your spine length. For a normie of average spinal curvature and healthy posture, doing yoga and other stretches daily can increase your height by maybe 2cm. I've read reports of adults starting yoga gaining up to an inch in height after doing the exercises for a couple months. If you have moderate S-curve scoliosis or kyphosis to some degree you can probably gain more by doing the right exercises and using correct posture. Remember though that you have to do these regularly or you will lose the "added" height.

EDIT: Also, it's over if you think that stretching can cause bone remodeling jfl

Last edited:
Not BS; doing various stretches will improve your back posture and maximize your spine length. For a normie of average spinal curvature and healthy posture, doing yoga and other stretches daily can increase your height by maybe 2cm. I've read reports of adults starting yoga gaining up to an inch in height after doing the exercises for a couple months. If you have moderate S-curve scoliosis or kyphosis to some degree you can probably gain more by doing the right exercises and using correct posture. Remember though that you have to do these regularly or you will lose the "added" height.

EDIT: Also, it's over if you think that stretching can cause bone remodeling jfl
That would be lifefuel for me. I am 6'2'', but with LORDOSIS. If I corrected this shit I would be like 6'3''.