Islam is not thirsty for the blood of prisoners, nor is it eager to enslave them.

D

Deleted member 6380

Af jooga looma adeego
This is a full-fledged response to; https://looksmax.org/threads/imagen...ion-that-mocks-you.205893/page-2#post-3536111

Capture of prisoners during war was the most common way of acquiring slaves. Prisoners would inevitably be captured during any war, and the prevalent custom at that time was that prisoners had no protection or rights; they would either be killed or enslaved. But Islam brought two more options: unconditional release or ransom. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islam)” [Muhammad 47:4]. During the battle of Badr the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) accepted ransoms from the mushrik prisoners of war and let them go, and the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) let many of the prisoners go for free, releasing them with no ransom. During the conquest of Makkah it was said to the people of Makkah: “Go, for you are free.”

During the campaign of Banu’l-Mustaliq, the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) married a female prisoner from the defeated tribe so as to raise her status, as she was the daughter of one of their leaders, namely the Mother of the Believers Juwayriyah bint al-Haarith (may Allaah be pleased with her). Then the Muslims let all of these prisoners go.

Islam is not thirsty for the blood of prisoners, nor is it eager to enslave them.

Thus we may understand the limited ways that can lead to slavery. Islam did not abolish it altogether, because the kaafir prisoner who was opposed to truth and justice was a wrongdoer, or was a supporter of wrongdoing or was a tool in the execution or approval of wrongdoing. Letting him go free would give him the opportunity to spread wrongdoing and aggression against others and to oppose the truth and prevent it reaching people.

Freedom is a basic human right which cannot be taken away from a person except for a reason. When Islam accepted slavery within the limits that we have described, it put restrictions on the man who exploits his freedom in the worst possible way. If he was taken prisoner in a war of aggression in which he was defeated, then the proper conduct is to keep him in reasonable conditions throughout his detention.

Despite all that, Islam offers many opportunities to restore freedom to him and people like him.

The principle of dealing with slaves in Islam is a combination of justice, kindness and compassion.

One of the means of liberating slaves is allocating a portion of zakaah funds to freeing slaves; the expiation for accidental killing, zihaar (a jaahili form of divorce that is forbidden), breaking vows and having intercourse during the day in Ramadaan, is to free a slave. In addition to that, Muslims are also encouraged in general terms to free slaves for the sake of Allaah.

This is a brief summary of some of the principles of dealing with slaves in a just and kind manner:

1 – Guaranteeing them food and clothing like that of their masters.

It was narrated that Abu Dharr (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “They are your brothers whom Allaah has put under your authority, so if Allaah has put a person’s brother under his authority, let him feed him from what he eats and clothe him from what he wears, and let him not overburden him with work, and if he does overburden him with work, then let him help him.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6050).

2 – Preserving their dignity

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I heard Abu’l-Qaasim (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whoever accuses his slave when he is innocent of what he says will be flogged on the Day of Resurrection, unless he is as he said.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6858).

Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) manumitted a slave of his, then he picked up a stick or something from the ground and said: There is no more reward in it than the equivalent of this, but I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whoever slaps his slave or beats him, his expiation is to manumit him.” Narrated by Muslim (1657).

3 – Being fair towards slaves and treating them kindly

It was narrated that ‘Uthmaan ibn ‘Affaan tweaked the ear of a slave of his when he did something wrong, then he said to him after that: Come and tweak my ear in retaliation. The slave refused but he insisted, so he started to tweak it slightly, and he said to him: Do it strongly, for I cannot bear the punishment on the Day of Resurrection. The slave said: Like that, O my master? The Day that you fear I fear also.

When ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn ‘Awf (may Allaah be pleased with him) walked among his slaves, no one could tell him apart from them, because he did not walk ahead of them, and he did not wear anything different from what they wore.

One day ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab passed by and saw some slaves standing and not eating with their master. He got angry and said to their master: What is wrong with people who are selfish towards their servants? Then he called the servants and they ate with them.

A man entered upon Salmaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) and found him making dough – and he was a governor. He said to him: O Abu ‘Abd-Allaah, what is this? He said: We have sent our servant on an errand and we do not want to give him two jobs at once.

4 – There is nothing wrong with slaves having precedence over free men in some matters

- with regard to any religious or worldly matters in which he excels over him. For example, it is valid for a slave to lead the prayer. ‘Aa’ishah the Mother of the Believers had a slave who would lead her in prayer. Indeed the Muslims have been commanded to hear and obey even if a slave is appointed in charge of their affairs.

5 – A slave may buy himself from his master and be free.

If a person is enslaved for some reason but then it becomes apparent that he has given up his wrongdoing and forgotten his past, and he has become a man who shuns evil and seeks to do good, is it permissible to respond to his request to let him go free? Islam says yes, and there are some fuqaha’ who say that this is obligatory and some who say that it is mustahabb.

This is what is called a mukaatabah or contract of manumission between the slave and his master. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), give them such writing, if you find that there is good and honesty in them. And give them something (yourselves) out of the wealth of Allaah which He has bestowed upon you”

[al-Noor 24:33]

This is how Islam treats slaves justly and kindly.

One of the results of these guidelines is that in many cases, the slave would become a friend of his master; in some cases the master would regard him as a son. Sa’d ibn Haashim al-Khaalidi said, describing a slave of his:

He is not a slave, rather he is a son whom [Allaah] has put under my care.

He has supported me with his good service; he is my hands and my arms.

Another result of the Muslims treating slaves in this manner is that the slaves became part of Muslim families as if they were also family members.

Gustave le Bon says in Hadaarat al-‘Arab (Arab Civilization) (p. 459-460): What I sincerely believe is that slavery among the Muslims is better than slavery among any other people, and that the situation of slaves in the east is better than that of servants in Europe, and that slaves in the east are part of the family. Slaves who wanted to be free could attain freedom by expressing their wish. But despite that, they did not resort to exercising this right. End quote.

How did non-Muslims treat slaves?

Attitude of the Jews towards slaves:

According to the Jews, mankind is divided into two groups: the Israelites form one group and all of mankind is another group.

As for the Israelites, it is permissible to enslave some of them, according to specific teachings contained in the Old Testament.

As for people other than the Israelites, they are a low-class race according to the Jews, who may be enslaved via domination and subjugation, because they are people who are doomed to humiliation by the heavenly decree from eternity. It says in Exodus 21:2-6:

“If you buy a Hebrew servant, he is to serve you for six years. But in the seventh year, he shall go free, without paying anything.

3 If he comes alone, he is to go free alone; but if he has a wife when he comes, she is to go with him.

4 If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the woman and her children shall belong to her master, and only the man shall go free.

5 But if the servant declares, 'I love my master and my wife and children and do not want to go free,'

6 then his master must take him before the judges. He shall take him to the door or the doorpost and pierce his ear with an awl. Then he will be his servant for life”

As for enslaving non-Hebrews, this is done by taking them captive or overpowering them, because they believe that their race is superior to others, and they try to find a justification for that slavery in their distorted Torah. So they say that Ham the son of Noah – who was the father of Canaan – angered his father, because Noah was drunk one day and became naked as he was sleeping in his tent, and Ham saw him like that. When Noah found out about that after he woke up, he got angry and he cursed his progeny who were descendents of Canaan, and he said – according to the Book of Genesis 9:25-26): “Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers.’ He also said, ‘Blessed be the LORD, the God of Shem! May Canaan be the slave of Shem.’”

In the same chapter (v. 27) it says: “May God extend the territory of Japheth; may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, and may Canaan be his [or their] slave”.

In the Book of Deuteronomy 20:10-14, it says:

“When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace.

11 If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you.

12 If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city.

13 When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it.

14 As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves”

Attitude of the Christians towards slaves:

Christianity confirmed slavery as it had been affirmed beforehand by Judaism. There is no text in the Gospels that prohibits or denounces slavery. It is remarkable that the historian William Muir criticized our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) for not immediately abolishing slavery, whilst overlooking the attitude of the Gospels concerning slavery, as there is no report from the Messiah, or from the Disciples, or from the churches concerning this issue.

Rather, in his Epistles, Paul advised that slaves should be loyal to their masters, as he says in his Epistle to the Ephesians, where he enjoins slaves to obey their masters as they would obey the Messiah:

“5 Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.

6 Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but like slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart.

7 Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men,

8 because you know that the Lord will reward everyone for whatever good he does, whether he is slave or free”

(Ephesians 6:5-9).

In Grand Larousse encyclopédique, it says: It comes as no surprise that slavery has continued among Christians until today; the official representatives of the faith have affirmed its validity and accepted its legitimacy.

… to sum up: the Christian religion approved fully of slavery and still does so today. It is very difficult for anyone to prove that Christianity strove to abolish slavery.

The saints affirmed that nature makes some people slaves.

Churchmen did not prevent slavery or oppose it; rather they supported it, to such an extent that the philosopher saint Thomas Aquinas supported the philosophical view that agreed with the view of religious leaders, and he did not object to slavery, rather he praised it because – according to the view of Aristotle – it is one of the conditions in which some people are created naturally, and it does not contradict faith for a man to be content with the lowest position in life.

Haqaa’iq al-Islam by al-‘Aqqaad (p. 215).

In the Dictionary of the Bible by Dr. George Yousuf it says: Christianity did not object to slavery for political or economic reasons, and it did not urge believers to oppose their generation’s views with regard to slavery, or even debate it, and it did not say anything against the rights of slave owners or motivate the slaves to seek independence; it did not discuss the harm or harshness of slavery and it did not enjoin the immediate release of slaves.

It did not change anything in the nature of the relationship between master and slave; on the contrary, it affirmed the rights and duties of both parties.

Contemporary Europe and slavery

It is the reader’s right, in this era of advancement and progress, to ask questions about the pioneers of this progress and the numbers of people who died because of the way in which they were hunted, and who died on their way to the coast where the ships of the English Company and others would wait, then the rest died due to changes in climate. Approximately 4% died as they were being loaded onto the ships, and 12 % during the journey, let alone those who died in the colonies.

The slave trade continued at the hands of English companies that obtained the right of monopoly with the permission of the British government, then gave free rein to British subjects to enslave people. Some experts estimate that the total number of people seized by the British during slavery and exiled to the colonies between 1680 and 1786 CE was around 2,130,000.

When Europe made contact with Black Africa, this contact led to human misery during which the black people of that continent were faced with a major calamity that lasted for five centuries. The states of Europe came up with evil ways of kidnapping these people and bringing them to their lands to serve as fuel for their revival, where they burdened them with more work than they could bear. When America was discovered, the calamity increased and they became slaves in two continents instead of just one.

The Encyclopaedia Britannica says (2/779) on the topic of slavery: Hunting slaves in the villages that were surrounded by the jungle was done by lighting fires in the straw of which the corrals surrounding the villages were made, then when the villagers fled to open land, the British hunted them down with whatever means they had at their disposal.

During the period from 1661 to 1774, for every million Black Africans who reached the Americas, a further nine million died during the hunting, loading and transportation. In other words, only one tenth of those who were hunted survived and actually reached the Americas, where they found no rest or relief, rather they were subjected to hard labour and torture.

At that time, they had laws which any wise person would be ashamed of.

Among these evil laws were those which said that any slave who transgressed against his master was to be killed, and any slave who ran away was to have his hands and feet cut off, and he was to be branded with hot iron; if he ran away again, he was to be killed. How could he run away if his hands and feet had been cut off?!

It was forbidden for a black man to become educated, and the jobs of whites were forbidden to coloureds.

In America, if seven black people gathered together, that was regarded as a crime, and if a white man passed by them it was permissible for him to spit at them and give them twenty lashes.

Another law stated that the blacks had no soul and that they possessed no smartness, intelligence or willpower, and that life existed only in their arms.

To sum up, with regard to his duties and service to his master, the slave was regarded as sane, responsible and punishable if he fell short, but with regard to his rights, he had no soul and no being, and he was not more than a strong pair of arms!

Finally, after many centuries of enslavement and oppression, there came the protocol to abolish slavery and strive to put an end to it, in a resolution issued by the United Nations in 1953 CE.

Hence their consciences did not awaken until the last century, after they had built their civilization on the corpses of free men whom they had enslaved unlawfully. What fair-minded person can compare this with the teachings of Islam, which came fourteen hundred years ago? It seems that accusing Islam with regard to this topic is like the saying, “She accused me of her problem then walked away.”

And Allaah knows best.

See: Shubahaat Hawl al-Islam by Muhammad Qutub; Talbees Mardood fi Qadaaya Khateerah by Shaykh Dr. Saalih ibn Humayd, the Imam of the Haram in Makkah.

@balding17yomanletcel @Proex @brbbrah @inceletto @sytyl @Gorilla @Ritalincel @Shrek2OnDvD

@Baldingman1998 who kept tagging me, even though i was ignoring the thread.

And the 5th point which you guys might love to hear

5 – A slave may buy himself from his master and be free.

"If a person is enslaved for some reason but then it becomes apparent that he has given up his wrongdoing and forgotten his past, and he has become a man who shuns evil and seeks to do good, is it permissible to respond to his request to let him go free? Islam says yes, and there are some fuqaha’ who say that this is obligatory and some who say that it is mustahabb."

Look at the mercy of islam, yet some of you scum keep insulting it, i hope that you repent while you still can, jfl you don't even know when you will die, so when will you repnt?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk, Deleted member 3299, Gengar and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, Deleted member 9699, Warlow and 8 others
Delete this while you can, thread is serious

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, AbandonShip, Gengar and 6 others

me looking for who asked

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Lolcel, Azoriko and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Boldandbeautiful, Lolcel and 13 others
@Sikkunt23 @Dukeys @balding17yomanletcel @Dante1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
@sytyl @inceletto getting on my nerves today, seriously

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deepraj7, PYT, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
you can go fuck yourself, friendo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I stopped being a serious muslim because I didn't want to share a religion with somalis and pakis

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, Deleted member 6191, Lolcel and 10 others
I stopped being a serious muslim because I didn't want to share a religion with somalis and pakis
You are a muslim?

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 3635, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
My sinnerinos are shirk,fapping,weed and smoking ded srs

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9072 and sytyl
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk and Deleted member 9072
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Copeful, sytyl and 1 other person

cope, I've never done serious shirk and therefore will not go to hell for eternity
I will btfo munkir and nakir when I die
allah is most forgiving ;)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Baldingman1998 and inceletto
cope, I've never done serious shirk and therefore will not go to hell for eternity
I will btfo munkir and nakir when I die
allah is most forgiving ;)
So you're muslim?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk, Biggdink, Copeful and 1 other person
Islam is based. Islam Mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Copeful, Deleted member 6380 and 1 other person
read every word.

you are literally saying slavery is OK because slaves
1 are guaranteed food and clothing
2 Preserving their dignity (jfl at that logic. what dignity as A SALVE?!)
3 being treated kindly
4 have rights regarding religious matter such as starting prayers etc (their job)
5 a slave can free himself or be freed. so why did Bilal stay a slave then? lol

wife of slave becomes gets freed with him

if wife of slave has kids then the slave is free but his woman and kids becomes slaves unless slave wants to stay slave with his slave family. (thanks for helping my case bro i appreciate it)

jfl idc about christianity and the old testament. im not a christian. i believe in a God or creator but not in what any religion preaches. basically just god but not religion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now its my turn. can you explain to me these verses?

Narrated AbudDarda'

Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.

Transmitted by Ahmad.

Source: Hadith Al-Tirmidhi

so basically blacks are going to hell lol
------------------------------------------------------------------

It was narrated from ‘Abdullah bin Samit from Abu Dharr, that the Prophet (ﷺ) said:
“The prayer is severed by a woman, a donkey, and a black dog, if there is not something like the handle of a saddle in front of a man.” I (‘Abdullah) said: “What is wrong with a black dog and not a red one?” He (Abu Dharr) said: ‘I asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) the same question, and he said: “The black dog is a Shaitan (satan).”

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بَشَّارٍ، حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ جَعْفَرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ حُمَيْدِ بْنِ هِلاَلٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ الصَّامِتِ، عَنْ أَبِي ذَرٍّ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ قَالَ ‏"‏ يَقْطَعُ الصَّلاَةَ إِذَا لَمْ يَكُنْ بَيْنَ يَدَىِ الرَّجُلِ مِثْلُ مُؤْخِرَةِ الرَّحْلِ الْمَرْأَةُ وَالْحِمَارُ وَالْكَلْبُ الأَسْوَدُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ قُلْتُ مَا بَالُ الأَسْوَدِ مِنَ الأَحْمَرِ فَقَالَ سَأَلْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ كَمَا سَأَلْتَنِي فَقَالَ ‏"‏ الْكَلْبُ الأَسْوَدُ شَيْطَانٌ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Grade : Sahih (Darussalam)

English reference : Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 952
Arabic reference : Book 5, Hadith 1005

black color is evil because its the color of shaytan(satan)
---------------------------------------------------------------

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Ethiopian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief."

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بَشَّارٍ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو التَّيَّاحِ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ اسْمَعُوا وَأَطِيعُوا، وَإِنِ اسْتُعْمِلَ حَبَشِيٌّ كَأَنَّ رَأْسَهُ زَبِيبَةٌ ‏"‏‏.‏
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 693
In-book reference : Book 10, Hadith 88
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 11, Hadith 662

no explanation needed :feelshah::feelskek:

Narrated Qais:

Bilal said to Abu Bakr, "If you have bought me for yourself then keep me (for yourself), but if you have bought me for Allah's Sake, then leave me for Allah's Work."

حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ نُمَيْرٍ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عُبَيْدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ، عَنْ قَيْسٍ، أَنَّ بِلاَلاً، قَالَ لأَبِي بَكْرٍ إِنْ كُنْتَ إِنَّمَا اشْتَرَيْتَنِي لِنَفْسِكَ فَأَمْسِكْنِي، وَإِنْ كُنْتَ إِنَّمَا اشْتَرَيْتَنِي لِلَّهِ فَدَعْنِي وَعَمَلَ اللَّهِ‏.‏
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 3755
In-book reference : Book 62, Hadith 101
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 5, Book 57, Hadith 99

and bilal wasnt freed lol

--------------------

@Toodlydood

@inceletto

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, inceletto, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
read every word.

3 being treated kindly
4 have rights regarding religious matter such as starting prayers etc (their job)

if wife of slave has kids then the slave is free but his woman and kids becomes slaves unless slave wants to stay slave with his slave family. (thanks for helping my case bro i appreciate it)

jfl idc about christianity and the old testament. im not a christian. i believe in a God or creator but not in what any religion preaches. basically just god but not religion.

Narrated AbudDarda'

Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.

Transmitted by Ahmad.

It was narrated from ‘Abdullah bin Samit from Abu Dharr, that the Prophet (ﷺ) said:
“The prayer is severed by a woman, a donkey, and a black dog, if there is not something like the handle of a saddle in front of a man.” I (‘Abdullah) said: “What is wrong with a black dog and not a red one?” He (Abu Dharr) said: ‘I asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) the same question, and he said: “The black dog is a Shaitan (satan).”

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بَشَّارٍ، حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ جَعْفَرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ حُمَيْدِ بْنِ هِلاَلٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ الصَّامِتِ، عَنْ أَبِي ذَرٍّ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ قَالَ ‏"‏ يَقْطَعُ الصَّلاَةَ إِذَا لَمْ يَكُنْ بَيْنَ يَدَىِ الرَّجُلِ مِثْلُ مُؤْخِرَةِ الرَّحْلِ الْمَرْأَةُ وَالْحِمَارُ وَالْكَلْبُ الأَسْوَدُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ قُلْتُ مَا بَالُ الأَسْوَدِ مِنَ الأَحْمَرِ فَقَالَ سَأَلْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ كَمَا سَأَلْتَنِي فَقَالَ ‏"‏ الْكَلْبُ الأَسْوَدُ شَيْطَانٌ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Ethiopian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief."

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بَشَّارٍ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو التَّيَّاحِ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ اسْمَعُوا وَأَطِيعُوا، وَإِنِ اسْتُعْمِلَ حَبَشِيٌّ كَأَنَّ رَأْسَهُ زَبِيبَةٌ ‏"‏‏.‏

Narrated Qais:

Bilal said to Abu Bakr, "If you have bought me for yourself then keep me (for yourself), but if you have bought me for Allah's Sake, then leave me for Allah's Work."

حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ نُمَيْرٍ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عُبَيْدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ، عَنْ قَيْسٍ، أَنَّ بِلاَلاً، قَالَ لأَبِي بَكْرٍ إِنْ كُنْتَ إِنَّمَا اشْتَرَيْتَنِي لِنَفْسِكَ فَأَمْسِكْنِي، وَإِنْ كُنْتَ إِنَّمَا اشْتَرَيْتَنِي لِلَّهِ فَدَعْنِي وَعَمَلَ اللَّهِ‏.‏

--------------------

@Toodlydood

@inceletto
Bilal died a free man.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6191
Never sed em srs
If god had only made me a normal human being with an actual father growing up, maybe I'd be okay to this day. I know people that have it all yet continue to live degenerate lives that don't benefit anybody. I want to be able to help people, but nobody wants to hear anything a freak like me has to say. I am done with people and have lost my own morals.

I grew up in an abusive household, I was mentally and physically tormented for 10 yrs sraight,I was fed shitty foods as a kid and as a result I didn't develop normally, I started going to therapy and was given shit for it because "i was a pussy", I was sexually abused, and not only that my previous step father tried to choke me (he was a pastor), and I suffer from mild aspergers.

I no longer have any respect for God. There's no way anybody who claims to be the archetype of love can possibly allow this to happen to a kid. I stopped attending church because all of the chad and stacey christcucks were happy with their stupid aryan race baby. I wish nothing but death upon their kids honestly.
When you die you cease to exist. You don't go to some other cucked after life where chad always wins as always and you get mogged eternally. You simply cease to exist, and have no more capacity to remember or care about anything.

Assuming you are retarded enough to think there is a god, JFL if you think that the same god made you suffer on earth would turn you into chad in heaven. If you prove to god you can cope with the shit you are dealt on earth, JFL if you think you will get a promotion as a sexless pathetic ugly subhuman male.
Why can’t I change what my character looks like? He looks hideous. How the fuck is he supposed to complete the main quest of reproducing and finish side quests and life goals when everyone thinks he’s ugly as shit? The game is over before it even began.

If I can’t change what my character looks like, can I at least have a refund for the game because it’s garbage.
Being black pilled is essentially understanding and accepting evolutionary biology. Most scientists around the entire world understand the black pill (at least to a degree), and most have also come to the conclusion that there is more than likely no god. Most scientists are atheist.

How can you accept macro evolution, and then say you are Christian or some shit? So which happened? Did women evolve to be attracted to the biggest/most attractive men as the black pill claims through evolution? Or did god create Adam and Eve, meaning there would be no reason for women to be attracted to big/attractive/low inhib men. They almost seem to fundamentally contradict each other. Many other things too I don’t feel like going over.

The logical conclusion, at least if we are going by evolutionary biology (everyone here is, because that’s directly tied into the black pill), seems to be that there more than likely is no god, and it’s illogical to believe so until evidence comes along to prove otherwise.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Copeful, Baldingman1998, sytyl and 1 other person
@inceletto
read every word.

3 being treated kindly

Narrated AbudDarda'

Transmitted by Ahmad.

Narrated Anas:

Narrated Qais:

--------------------

@Toodlydood

@inceletto

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 6191
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful, inceletto and sytyl
Gonna be honest bro, your knowledge of tafsir and context is limited with the examples you provided lol
Ok then it should be easy to disprove everything I said. Go ahead

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful

Transmitted by Ahmad.

Black offspring in islamic linguism means bad soul like shaytan,nothing with actual blacks.Creator of Azan was black(Bilal Habashi)

There is a metaphore like brightness and darkness in Islam,thats why they demonize black color
Narrated Anas:

This was fucking racist jfl,islam is a joke anyways
Narrated Qais:

Bro,this 4 caliph is fucking soul reaper fascist authocrats who only invaded neighbor countries and fucked arab chicks.I don't respect them tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biggdink, sytyl and Baldingman1998
Nigga are you an Islamic scholar or some shit? Wtf r u doing here?

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, Biggdink, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
Ok then it should be easy to disprove everything I said. Go ahead
LOL what do you want me to disprove? I am not fully hafiz so I'll have to read up the verses and ahadith provided myself,

You legit want me to spend time writing on why Allah SWT doesn't say black people will burn in hell?????? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, sytyl and Baldingman1998
LOL what do you want me to disprove? I am not fully hafiz so I'll have to read up the verses and ahadith provided myself,

You legit want me to spend time writing on why Allah SWT doesn't say black people will burn in hell?????? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yes

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6191
dnrd.

failed country.. failing religion.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Biggdink, Deleted member 9072, sytyl and 1 other person
Black offspring in islamic linguism means bad soul like shaytan,nothing with actual blacks.Creator of Azan was black(Bilal Habashi)

There is a metaphore like brightness and darkness in Islam,thats why they demonize black color

This was fucking racist jfl,islam is a joke anyways

Bro,this 4 caliph is fucking soul reaper fascist authocrats who only invaded neighbor countries and fucked arab chicks.I don't respect them tbh
I agree on half of what you said but part 1 is meant literally black and white not their soul. The reason is because it's telling us how Allah created humanity so physical humans. Not the soul of humans. (Can be interpreted differently but ok)

2. You can't say it's a metaphor when the verse confirms that it's talking about the color of the dog. If they said the bad soul or evil does etc. But it's just talking about the dog and it's physical traits

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
I am not at home if i remember I can do some writing after JFL
Take your time I don't mind. Ask a sheikh or someone knowledgeable if I'm wrong I'm willing to see the other point of view

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 6191
@Toodlydood on Suicide watch

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Biggdink and sytyl
I agree on half of what you said but part 1 is meant literally black and white not their soul. The reason is because it's telling us how Allah created humanity so physical humans. Not the soul of humans. (Can be interpreted differently but ok)

2. You can't say it's a metaphor when the verse confirms that it's talking about the color of the dog. If they said the bad soul or evil does etc. But it's just talking about the dog and it's physical traits
Bro in the first,its clearly about good soul and bad soul.White is known as clear and black is known as dirty(Also one of proofs that a human wrote it)

Again by color,they mean the color of devil not the skin of some nigger

Anyways,if you believe in Islam you're fucking sheep with 0 self respect

Lets go get enslaved by some sandcel who fucks 4 chicks,full of wealth and comfort also preaches you to be patient for other world

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Baldingman1998 and sytyl
Bro in the first,its clearly about good soul and bad soul.White is known as clear and black is known as dirty(Also one of proofs that a human wrote it)

Again by color,they mean the color of devil not the skin of some nigger

Anyways,if you believe in Islam you're fucking sheep with 0 self respect

Lets go get enslaved by some sandcel who fucks 4 chicks,full of wealth and comfort also preaches you to be patient for other world
Ok let's assume that I'm wrong and you are right. Then black= color of shaytan

Therefore color of shaytan = blacks

Regardless it's @Over for @Toodlydood

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and inceletto
BHAI I AINT EVEN AFTER YOUR RACE WHY THE FUCK YOU COME AFTER MINE

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Biggdink, Baldingman1998 and sytyl
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 9072
Will I go to hell if I keep worshiping white women?

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
I consider all males to be human beings
I unironically agree. I love my fellow human beings of ALL races(but aboriginals because they are Subhuman)

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and inceletto