Islam is probably the only religion that cares about Incels

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
I'm not really a Muslim but ever since I've been aware of my situation and lost hope in life I started to understand Islam a little bit more. Many people make fun of these verses in Quran where it says men will be given beautiful virgins in heaven because they are not incels who are the only ones that these verses could resonate with.

"We have created [their Companions] of special creation, and made them virgin-pure [and undefiled after their old age in this life] - (Qur’an, Surah Al-Waqia (56):35-36)
"In these [gardens] will be mates of modest gaze whom neither man nor invisible being will have touched ere then." [Chapter (Surah) Ar-Rahman (The Most Beneficent(55):56]

"The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the female dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.” - Sunan Ibn Majah Volume 5, Book 37, Hadith 4337

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Baldingman1998
fairytales me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: maxmendietta and inceletto
fairytales me
NO ISLAM FOR UR MANLET TIER HEIGHT AND YOUR BLOATED SUBHUMAN FACE ALLAH WILL DIP YOU FUCKING ABOMINABLE CREATURE

1599306534872.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 9699
6'3 165 lb
Superboy-Learn to Cope (gif) - Reaction GIFs

• Love it
Reactions: inceletto
Indeed, every incel should be Muslim.

• +1
Embrace Islam brother maybe Allah will bless you with 72 virgins when you reincarnate

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 5912
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 9699
Ngl sounds nice

Allah doesn't exist
Whoa bro how could you say such thing? Just because you can't see Him doesn't mean he doesn't exist. You can't see your brain does that mean you don't have one? Haha fucking gay incel destroyed

• JFL
I thought Turks were more devout
I was a bigot feggot back days,i just realized how pathetic situation i'm in and i don't want to believe an upper mind put me in this shithole to test me

Sounds pathetic to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Islam and my Muslim brothers are based to me, but I shall not to convert as my family is Catholic (and me being irreligious) and there will be awkwardness at least. Plus, I am not a holy person

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, inceletto and Deleted member 9072
Islam and my Muslim brothers are based to me, but I shall not to convert as my family is Catholic (and me being irreligious) and there will be awkwardness at least. Plus, I am not a holy person
Islam isn't based,its rattest religion ever

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Islam isn't based,its rattest religion ever

Of it being terrorism and forced submission? Idk, that seems like not taking no for an answer and (kinda) badass to me, but some people like stability and peace, so I don't blame you.

Besides, there are also some personal incompatibilities with Islam and me, and whether they can be resolved or not, Islam isn't currently the answer to my adventure of life

• +1
Of it being terrorism and forced submission? Idk, that seems like not taking no for an answer and (kinda) badass to me, but some people like stability and peace, so I don't blame you.

Besides, there are also some personal incompatibilities with Islam and me, and whether they can be resolved, Islam isn't currently the answer to my adventure of life
Its created by a raging homosexual faggot to rule others,its nowhere near based

It has pov of a literal loser monkey,sadistic rules and stuff

giphy.gif

• +1
its THE ONLY RELIGION that cares about incels, with rearanged marriages

my coworker, 5"1, 100lbs, premium tits, looks 10years younger, got married to a 3psl nct turkroach

in that sense, based

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and inceletto