Isn't 'Dolichocephaly' superior to 'Brachycephaly'

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
Since we all craze the forward growth, Dolicocephalic face actually has greater mandible body length,
longer profile view which means more anteriorly(forward) grown face.
it often lacks of bizygomatic width, but still regarding of forward growth, isnt it the best?
how do you think about it?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
doli is way inferior since brachy can still have insane forward grwoth + width whereas doli have neither.

dolis mostly have downward growth aka shit jaws

this guy does not look doli yet look at his fucking forward growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 685
skull size > shape

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and HighIQcel
and where did i dispute that?
no point fucking say it then.

if shape is related to size then size is not > shape because the better shape has the bigger size meaning there is no way someone can have shit shape and big size and vice versa

• Hmm...
no point fucking say it then.

if shape is related to size then size is not > shape because the better shape has the bigger size meaning there is no way someone can have shit shape and big size and vice versa
YOU CAN HAVE A BETTER SKULL SHAPE AT A LOWER OVERALL SIZE THAN A BIGGER SKULL WITH WORSE SHAPE

IS MY POINT

I DIDNT SAY SHAPE AND SIZE IS NOT CORRELATED WITH EACHOTHER

• +1
Mesocephalic/brachycephalic is usually ideal but dolichocephalic looks high class

• Hmm...
Yes, it's more aesthetic.

neither is ideal

brachy is insanely ugly short gay faces

mesocephalic skulls are model skulls. proportional in all areas and tall

• +1
Reactions: thecel and norwoodreaper
Meso is ideal for men brachy for women. JFL @ wishing to be brachy because of the forward growth but having female lower third ratios

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 470
Ugh... none of them necessarily mean forward growth. Meso is ideal. Brachy is a short face with a flatter mandibular plane. Doli is the opposite, its a downward grown, long face, and is often recessed.

I'm a "severe" brachy according to my ceph. And recessed. Hoping Gunson is also a CW rotation God and not just CCW. But CCW is golden for doli's and brings the face forward as well. Just imagine the rotations in your mind.

This shows great CW and CCW results. http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S2176-94512012000400028

Brachy's rated the least attractive: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2018/3562916/

This is about facial type and attractiveness, but also takes buccal corridor into account. https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/38...03.2127753533.1564501558-324328547.1562947464

Place your left hand flat in front of your eyes.... so you can see the length of your thumb and it's covering your other fingers from your eyes.
Move your wrist up or down to simulate CW or CCW rotation. You should be able to visually tell how CCW will bring a face more forward and CW the opposite.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Batterymodel
doli is way inferior since brachy can still have insane forward grwoth + width whereas doli have neither.

dolis mostly have downward growth aka shit jaws
View attachment 88460

this guy does not look doli yet look at his fucking forward growth
this looks ugly

i think you got some error occured in your comment