Isn't "Women don't care about muscles" a normie cope?

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
I remember being very surprised when I first stumbled across PSL and read all the posts saying "Women don't care about muscles, just be lean". Because that's usually a comforting lie that I had heard normies say.

And I still come across these, you guys are insane.

• +1
Reactions: Magnesium, Rift and Deleted member 685
Muscles are very important but if your face is severely feminine then it could only get you so far. The key is neck train like crazy and have a masculine lower third

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 3202, Schönling and 6 others
895E7896 C861 493F A15C 0764AAB45607

women like lean and muscular

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Richard_Hungwell, Reoa and 10 others
women like lean and muscular
that looks monstrously muscular for average standards.

Even here is Chadcentral Germany you would be considered the big guy looking like that.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Schönling, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others
The only muscles that women care about are your masseters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 4645 and 6 others
Dude, I have an app where I talk with young girls 15-19 age, and basically they all say that they dont care about muscles, but when I asked what is the perfect body, they give something like this

Attachments

• IMG_0918.JPG
    IMG_0918.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 393
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lolcel, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 4675 and 7 others
Is that attainable natty? I’m thinking of having crazy discipline to stay at 8% and having this physique
only iffy thing are his delts but he prolly has great delt genetics.

Tumblr npcb275Tbs1uw8kzyo5 r1 400

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1347, Pillarman, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Its pretty common knowledge that this is the perfect physique
I meant that guy’s body specifically. I showed it to him and that’s like his dream body now.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 2846
Dude, I have an app where I talk with young girls 15-19 age, and basically they all say that they dont care about muscles, but when I asked what is the perfect body, they give something like this
Many pretty much lie about it. They will say they arent attracted to muscle but when they see it, whether they admit it or not. They find it attractive.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3162, Magnesium and Blackout.xl
I meant that guy’s body specifically. I showed it to him and that’s like his dream body now.
Its such a shame that its probably not achievable natty

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL
My delts lean outwards making it look wider in frame and I never really lifted before, is that a good sign

At least on here people say it because it pales in comparison to face in terms of importance.

Normies will tell you some bullshit like "it's personality and confidence that attracts women, not your muscles"

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, BonesAndHarmony, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
Due to the delts? If you wanted cannonball delts on that body, and won’t cycle or don’t have the genetics to get that much mass. Then what could be plausibly done is get as much mass as you can naturally, then get a pair of those custom delt implants Eppley makes for the roundness and the last 1.5-2cm you’d need in each delt :ROFLMAO:.
Not “natty”, but not roided either :feelshaha:

Muscles are very important but if your face is severely feminine then it could only get you so far. The key is neck train like crazy and have a masculine lower third
I feel like muscles are one of the only things that can save an effeminate face. Babyfaced David Laid is a prime example:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I feel like muscles are one of the only things that can save an effeminate face. Babyfaced David Laid is a prime example:
View attachment 241109
David laid is not a baby face JFL. He was going through puberty in the before.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 3162, middayshowers and 5 others
Yeah if you want to fuck 15 years olds

+18 and up is different

• +1
Reactions: Adam666
David laid is not a baby face JFL. He was going through puberty in the before.
His face is getting more dimorphic, but even at age 20 he still looked very young (in the face obv). His Justin Bieber-esque hairstyle is really what adds to it. Watch any of his vlogs from 2018, very neotenous face despite massive AAS use.

His face is getting more dimorphic, but even at age 20 he still looked very young (in the face obv). His Justin Bieber-esque hairstyle is really what adds to it. Watch any of his vlogs from 2018, very neotenous face despite massive AAS use.
No he has fantastic bone structure, his hair is the only feature that gives him that. His round eyes don’t help him either.

No he has fantastic bone structure, his hair is the only feature that gives him that. His round eyes don’t help him either.
if you have long pfl, can u still have a round eye looker? or that onlt reserved for lower pfl eyecels

if you have long pfl, can u still have a round eye looker? or that onlt reserved for lower pfl eyecels
Yes.
I guess it could technically be the case if you had absolutely abysmal under eye support (and thus a lot of sclera exposure under the iris) and/or bulging eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 2227
Laid is an interesting case study. Kinda takes the whole "robust prettyboy" idea to both extremes (gigachad body with pubescent face/justin bieber hair).

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 1707, RAITEIII and 2 others
Laid is an interesting case study. Kinda takes the whole "robust prettyboy" idea to both extremes (gigachad body with pubescent face/justin bieber hair).
reminder if he were 5’9 this wouldn’t work

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Cope

It's possible that he has good delt genetics but, mediocre bicep inserstions. Giving the appearence of massive caps. Just a thought.

I know that when I first started gymceling, my delts exploded and friends even commented at how much "bigger/wider" I looked. Even though my biceps and triceps lagged behind for quite sometime.

• +1
Its twink copw

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag
I only care about muscles so I can gain as much before my T levels decrease drastically. Body builder physique is ideal.

It's possible that he has good delt genetics but, mediocre bicep inserstions. Giving the appearence of massive caps. Just a thought.

I know that when I first started gymceling, my delts exploded and friends even commented at how much "bigger/wider" I looked. Even though my biceps and triceps lagged behind for quite sometime.
what did u do for delt?

Muscled is always better than non-muscled, regardless of your face. It may not save you, but it's still the best option.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 245 and DianabolDownie
Shoulders and neck are EVERYTHING. Don't waste your time with a single squat.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
He’s not that crazy bodyfat, rather perfect genes and perfect fat distribution. Wonder if his face matches up with his physique.

• So Sad
Reactions: Cope
what did u do for delt?

Nothing too special.

Lateral dumbbell raises (in neutral position)
Lateral dumbbell raises (leaning)
Front lateral raises
and standing military press with wide grip using a curl bar (oddly enough)

• +1
You should train your neck muscles period, especially if you have feminine features. It changes the whole game

• Love it
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag and Deleted member 2846