It actually might be my personality stopping me from getting pussy

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
The girls that hate me the most (including my oneitis) for my behaviour were also the ones that loves and complimented me the most for my looks.
Q: Why do they hate me?
A: I am an easily jealous type and because of this I constantly used to argue with them and pick on their guy friends.
I know it was a stupid idea but because I am also weak minded and a neuropath,its hard for me to control my anger. When something hits my jealousy,I go full beast mode. The anger is so bad I don't think before I act at all, to the point i was even able to tell my oneitis she is an unfair whore,etc.
I was also be able to get jealous because of the smallest bullshit and argue about it alot (for example if I saw the girls talking to their guy friends more then talked to me)
4 months ago my oneitis had enough of me and started hating me to the point she promised not to talk to me anymore. Since then I tried to reach her and apologized a thousand times,but our past was so horrible,I don't think she forgives me or stops thinking I am an asshole even if I become a better person.
Also back when we used to talk,she literally told me this (In Hungarian):
"You are indeed very gl,but mentally retarded,which makes it over for you"

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Mateusz74
unironically it’s your personality

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Ritalincel and Mateusz74
Inject T you faggot

you are fast

unironically it’s your personality