It cracks me up that we're still seeing such comments in 2019

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::y'all::y'all::y'all:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Coping, jefferson and 8 others

bro girls don't care about ""bones"" inside your head confidence is all that matters brah just lift and be alpha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: badromance, Coping, jefferson and 10 others
this is why i hate stubborn delusional people

bro girls don't care about ""bones"" inside your head confidence is all that matters brah just lift and be alpha
Why do u use every time that pic of yours? I mean its funny but its not so funny for people that know its you.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Coping, Blitz, Arkantos and 2 others
Why do u use every time that pic of yours? I mean its funny but its not so funny for people that know its you.
Can you please delete this post?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Coping, Blitz, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Just BELIEVE bro

I can bet he uses Reddit a lot... some unbelievable copers on that fucken site

Pretty much legit, of course its not that important if you are ugly as hell. But people here are stuck with their BDDs, its not about the looks guys. There are a lot of cute guys which dont slay for example.
Can you please delete this post?
Pls stop spamming my pm, it over for you, you doxxed yourself

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Coping and androidcel
Srs?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Coping, Krezo, kobecel and 3 others
View attachment 30009

It's no wonder that people who buy such ugly glasses also don't realize how ugly they really are lol. How can one actually have such a bad taste

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Pretty much legit, of course its not that important if you are ugly as hell. But people here are stuck with their BDDs, its not about the looks guys. There are a lot of cute guys which dont slay for example.

Pls stop spamming my pm, it over for you, you doxxed yourself
Well that dude literally says "women don't give a shit about looks" which is ultimate cope. I don't deny the importance of confidence though. A gl guy with confidence is going to outslay a gl guy without confidence.

• +1
yeah bro, man is immune to evolution

Well that dude literally says "women don't give a shit about looks" which is ultimate cope. I don't deny the importance of confidence though. A gl guy with confidence is going to outslay a gl guy without confidence.
JFL @ YOU IF YOU FALL FOR THAT MEME BAIT, ITS FUCKIN OVER, YOU GOT BLUEPILL CELLS IN YOUR BLOOD. JUST GO OUT AND SEE THE REALITY OR LDAR.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Coping, Blitz, kobecel and 3 others
Typical redpiller mentality
THERE IS NO BEHAVIOR FOR YOUR FACE
GO BACK TO MAKING LARP POSTS ON REDDIT ABOUT THAT CUTE CASHIER EYEFUCKING YOU AND READING ABOUT STOICISM WHILE CHAD CREAMPIES YOUR ONEITIS FOR THE 5TH TIME TODAY.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: badromance, Blitz, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Coping, Autist, kobecel and 1 other person
She had the nerve to throw a blue pill at a heavy Redpill/BlackPill community And LMS has those viewers they are well aware.. Who the fuck is dumb bitch think she is fooling.....just fucking... LOL.. She really thought her defensive blue pill instinct tactic would work... ISFG some people man

It's no wonder that people who buy such ugly glasses also don't realize how ugly they really are lol. How can one actually have such a bad taste
The glasses arent even that bad. His ugly face just failos them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206, kobecel and dodt
all of you are wrong, its about holding frame bro
spin plate, alphaaaaaa, wooohoooo waaaaaa:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

The glasses arent even that bad. His ugly face just failos them
Ofc his face failos them but even on a Chad these glasses look kinda bad tbh

JFL at spinning plates and larping on reddit about your out in the field experience like you went on a jungle safari.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and kobecel
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Being nice and not hurting people's feelings ends up fucking them over WORSE than if you just told them the truth. If people just said that looks is the most important thing, yea people's feelings might get hurt, but now they know what they have to do to improve.

If you tell a skinny kid with acne 'just be confident', his feelings won't be hurt, but he will never get a chick to like him. But if you told him it's all about looks, now he will hit the gym and get on some acne medicine. And then he will get more female attention! He would have never been able to do that if people just lied to him telling him 'just be confident looks don't matter'.

If your friend is fat, don't be nice and say they look good. Then their problem will never be solved. Tell them they are fat and what workout and diet they should do. Now they have the solution to improving themselves, where telling them 'you're perfect the way you are' would keep them in a miserable state.

This is what I hate about my parents. My dad NEVER told me I was a skinny looking faggot. He NEVER told me my hair was too long. He NEVER told me my patchy beard was disgusting and embarrassing to walk around in. Great, he didn't hurt my feelings, but because he never spoke up, I got ZERO female attention. If he maybe grew a pair of NUTS and told me how much of a failure I am, then I could start addressing the issue. But since he didn't speak up in fear of hurting my feelings, I remained in a terrible state, a miserable life.

• +1
Reactions: Coping, Deleted member 616, Autist and 3 others

Being nice and not hurting people's feelings ends up fucking them over WORSE than if you just told them the truth. If people just said that looks is the most important thing, yea people's feelings might get hurt, but now they know what they have to do to improve.

If you tell a skinny kid with acne 'just be confident', his feelings won't be hurt, but he will never get a chick to like him. But if you told him it's all about looks, now he will hit the gym and get on some acne medicine. And then he will get more female attention! He would have never been able to do that if people just lied to him telling him 'just be confident looks don't matter'.

If your friend is fat, don't be nice and say they look good. Then their problem will never be solved. Tell them they are fat and what workout and diet they should do. Now they have the solution to improving themselves, where telling them 'you're perfect the way you are' would keep them in a miserable state.

This is what I hate about my parents. My dad NEVER told me I was a skinny looking faggot. He NEVER told me my hair was too long. He NEVER told me my patchy beard was disgusting and embarrassing to walk around in. Great, he didn't hurt my feelings, but because he never spoke up, I got ZERO female attention. If he maybe grew a pair of NUTS and told me how much of a failure I am, then I could start addressing the issue. But since he didn't speak up in fear of hurting my feelings, I remained in a terrible state, a miserable life.
ded srs, dad could've done so much more

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 616, Autist and 5 others
Based thread tbh. Too brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616

If every single man knew about the blackpill, the importance of looks, the fact that attraction is primarily based on looks, not hardwork, education or "personality", the whole gynocracy would collapse, since it's maintained by bluepilled ignorant males who work their ass off for female validation.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Coping
Typical redpiller mentality
THERE IS NO BEHAVIOR FOR YOUR FACE
GO BACK TO MAKING LARP POSTS ON REDDIT ABOUT THAT CUTE CASHIER EYEFUCKING YOU AND READING ABOUT STOICISM WHILE CHAD CREAMPIES YOUR ONEITIS FOR THE 5TH TIME TODAY.

I'm an Epicurean until society falls to shit.

this is why Yang was right about nationalizing social media.

• +1
Reactions: Autist