It is a good thing you guys aren’t foids

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
With the high standards you would reject so many beautiful souls over trivial shit and fuck anything resembling like a white guy.

no it's a good thing, bc beeing fucked is just brrruh...
be the fucker or rope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jack, Deleted member 3123 and Vitruvian
It's a good thing we're not living life on easy mode with the most difficult thing we have to overcome is there not being very many female main characters in fiction. :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 245
It's a good thing we're not living life on easy mode with the most difficult thing we have to overcome is there not being very many female main characters in fiction. :feelsuhh:
bro it sucks to having baby inside of you, the cum of your bf, beeing fucked etc.

I was mocking the users herr with their standards
bro it sucks to having baby inside of you, the cum of your bf, beeing fucked etc.
Cope. Foids live life of love sex and attention

Cope. Foids live life of love sex and attention
what did you expect bro ?
you live in western it's normal that white are privilegied.
go to saudi arabia and you'll see who slay : white or sands people

what did you expect bro ?
you live in western it's normal that white are privilegied.
go to saudi arabia and you'll see who slay : white or sands people
Lmfao i am saudi and live in riyadh. Oh and whites slay. I run tinder experiments

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Brb switching sides
Emily lizzy the lezzy may 9 at 20 22 hey lizzy 20425488

ooohhhhh okay, my bad lol, your point was that the non-existent standards of some of the more desperate users would make a girl have 6 kids by the time she was 18 if she had them

ooohhhhh okay, my bad lol, your point was that the non-existent standards of some of the more desperate users would make a girl have 6 kids by the time she was 18 if she had them
Yeah. They cant rate for shit. A lot of them. Like that guy on ratings with a reccessed maxilla and someone gave him a 4.75 i bet it is some random number he made up

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie