It is funny how no one asks Amnesia to post himself in motion

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
Everyone asked Salludon, Crisick and Orb to post themselves in motion since they were suspected of frauding/morphing (which they did numerous times) but somehow Amnesia gets a free pass even though I’m so sure he frauds his pics but in a very subtle way. I mean just look at this side profile pic he posted :

2D6144BD CA9B 4B13 92BD 90B44545E07E

Don’t tell me that his eye area doesn’t look like a sloppy liquify Photoshop job. And as someone who is experienced with morphing, my fraud detector goes off whenever I see a pic of him which most users here can’t. I will always think that Amnesia is a fraud until proven otherwise (which is through posting an in motion video of him without any filters from Snapchat or any other app for that matter).

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Lev Peshkov, Over and 16 others
This is the one thread in OffTopic O'bhai gang will not disturb because O'bhai mogs Amnesia

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5393 and 17 others
Don't care tbh, even if he frauds he still mogs 90% of the forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6873 and 2 others
Watch this thread...

Attachments

• 3301133ae753b0cf0d0fa13db6c9cef1.gif
    3301133ae753b0cf0d0fa13db6c9cef1.gif
    483.4 KB · Views: 61
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and RAITEIII
Don't care tbh, even if he frauds he still mogs 90% of the forum
If I morph my pics then I would be Sean O’Pry tier. Everyone can be male model tier if they morph their pics good enough JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, 6485b025t, CursedOne and 2 others
Everyone asked Salludon, Crisick and Orb to post themselves in motion since they were suspected of frauding/morphing (which they did numerous times) but somehow Amnesia gets a free pass even though I’m so sure he frauds his pics but in a very subtle way. I mean just look at this side profile pic he posted :

View attachment 678557

Don’t tell me that his eye area doesn’t look like a sloppy liquify Photoshop job. And as someone who is experienced with morphing, my fraud detector goes off whenever I see a pic of him which most users here can’t. I will always think that Amnesia is a fraud until proven otherwise (which is through posting an in motion video of him without any filters from Snapchat or any other app for that matter).
his side profile isnt that great compared to his front.

im sure if he was really that interested in frauding he would either not post his side profile or instead make his side profile look great like his front .

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, SubhumanCurrycel and Good_Little_Goy
his side profile isnt that great compared to his front.

im sure if he was really that interested in frauding he would either not post his side profile or instead make his side profile look great like his front .
Maybe his morphing skills are not good enough

Probably because he has a lot of stories about himself getting laid while other psl (frauding) chads don’t.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel

View attachment 678557

not trying to hate he's good looking but his eyes seriously scare the fuck outta me. even here they look uncanny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, SubhumanCurrycel, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
he seems low iq technology wise, after all he is like a 30 year old man
he could be frauding but i doubt it tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 7753 and 4 others
Probably because he has a lot of stories about himself getting laid while other psl (frauding) chads don’t.
What? If anything, him bragging all the time should be a red flag. Every PSL Chad so far who has been accused of morphing has posted themselves in motion without filters. I still think he is a massive fraud.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
he seems low iq technology wise, after all he is like a 30 year old man
he could be frauding but i doubt it tbh
Look at his eyes in the side profile pic. They look liquified.

• +1
Reactions: malignant
Did you edit that pic?

u accuse copemaxxing of morphing to jfl I think you are paranoid

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and SubhumanCurrycel
His side profile is 90th percentile fuck u mean its not good?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Good_Little_Goy
What you're saying basically means gl people don't exist in this forum even after surgery although this could be a joke as usual.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Good_Little_Goy and SubhumanCurrycel
I always thought that side profile was him before maxing no?
It’s his shitty android camera glitching

9E1A3871 C8CA 4211 9A03 1B2EE33F1439

look closely at his cheek, just some bad compression algorithm or capture or smt, doubt it’s shopped,

Last edited:
  • JFL
His side profile is 90th percentile fuck u mean its not good?
Where did I say it’s not good? Look at his eye area, it looks morphed which is why I think it looks uncanny.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 7098 and 13 others
What you're saying basically means gl people don't exist in this forum even after surgery although this could be a joke as usual.
They do. Crisick, Salludon and Orb are all Chads who posted themselves in motion since they were getting accused of morphing their pictures to debunk those accusations and prove they are legitimate Chads. Of course there will be frauds who try to fit in with the Chads for Internet points.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Marsiere214
just say you wanna fap to him

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Taylorswift
His side is above average but not 90th percentile bro
Going back to college that is easily 95 ngl
you spend 5+hrs per day jacking off to your god tier side so your standards are fucked

it looks angle frauded a bit tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, ovosoundszn and SubhumanCurrycel
That aside, I'd like to see him in motion too.

@Amnesia

• +1
you spend 5+hrs per day jacking off to your god tier side so your standards are fucked

Exactly bruh. That currycel motherfucker had a sub 90 degree gonial angle and has the audacity to think his shit looks good. Jfl.

• JFL
Exactly bruh. That currycel motherfucker had a sub 90 degree gonial angle and has the audacity to think his shit looks good. Jfl.
Are you @Won'tStopNoodling alt?

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and SubhumanCurrycel
Are you @Won'tStopNoodling alt?
Nah bruh. U deadass thing that subhumancurrycel has a god tier side profile? Real shit edit: that mf looks like he got bruxism or a deepbite wtf

Last edited:
  • JFL

Sorry but Amnesia’s side profile mogs his tbh. Subhumancurrycel has a recessed upper maxilla, extremely downturned nose and a glonial angle that is too steep. A perfect unfrauded true side profile would be this :
40B20AB3 F3E1 4CA3 9DFA 34C7AE2301B1

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Chadelite, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Sub 90?
Nigga where tf you looking at?

• WTF
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Nah bruh. U deadass thing that subhumancurrycel has a god tier side profile? Real shit
Obvs not god tier or close but what you’re saying is unfair, I have seem him criticise his gonial angle and use it as an example of an unideal/flawed gonial angle multiple times.

It’s a high t mogger side, not the most attractive but mogs the average normie’s to self harm

he’s got insane ramus definition too, some of the best I have ever seen nocap

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and SubhumanCurrycel
Sorry but Amnesia’s side profile mogs his tbh. Subhumancurrycel has a recessed upper maxilla, extremely downturned nose and a glonial angle that is too steep. A perfect unfrauded true side profile would be this :
View attachment 679707

It’s not really unfrauded tbh his head is positioned forward and tilted up but yea that’s ideal upper maxilla although I would reckon a slightly longer mandible is better

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Danish_Retard and Good_Little_Goy
Bruh do i have to pull out my protractor? Mf u trippin
I’ve measured it and it’s around 95 degrees
Sub 90 is impossible unless all my teeth are missing ffs

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Danish_Retard and Good_Little_Goy
View attachment 679707
bro dont u think his mentolabial fold is too deep?

• +1
View attachment 679707
I would agree, was mainly joking tbh

kurt cobain and barret have the best unfrauded sides by far tho

1916EA8B 272D 4D7F 80C1 E68458145A4A

I googled other photos of that guy once and he is pretty meh in most tbh, he has a very harmonious and forward grown side but the bonestructure is massively frauded with lighting

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and SubhumanCurrycel
I would agree, was mainly joking tbh

kurt cobain and barret have the best unfrauded sides by far tho

View attachment 679717View attachment 679720View attachment 679712View attachment 679713View attachment 679716View attachment 679717View attachment 679720
View attachment 679723View attachment 679724View attachment 679725View attachment 679726

I googled other photos of that guy once and he is pretty meh in most tbh, he has a very harmonious and forward grown side but the bonestructure is massively frauded with lighting
Yuyevon mogs
081BB96F 8094 4177 8E38 C714478CB6DC

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Over, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Yo btw do I have a big forehead/high hairline?
No. Only failos in your side profile are slightly recessed upper maxilla, downturned nose and a too steep of a glonial angle.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and SubhumanCurrycel
No. Only failos in your side profile are slightly recessed upper maxilla, downturned nose and a too steep of a glonial angle.
Never understood the uppermaxilla bit tbh @EreptileDysfunction did a triangle test of my upper maxilla a while back and said both angles were close to 45 degrees.
Is that not how you test uppermaxilla or am I missing something?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Never understood the uppermaxilla bit tbh @EreptileDysfunction did a triangle test of my upper maxilla a while back and said both angles were close to 45 degrees.
your uppermaxilla isnt recessed at all, its barrett tier forward. The reason he says that is because your downward swung nose gives you inadvertent shortface

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and SubhumanCurrycel
It might be your nose making your perceived maxillary forward growth look worse than it actually is. Either way, I think your main real failos that you should be concerned about are nose, hair and coloring. Fix those and you would look 80% better.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and SubhumanCurrycel
your uppermaxilla isnt recessed at all, its barrett tier forward. The reason he says that is because your downward swung nose gives you inadvertent shortface
I think my recessed uppermaxilla is confused with my hair undereye support and lack of zygos
My downswings nose makes my lower third look shorter than it is imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095