It is funny how no one asks Amnesia to post himself in motion

I think my recessed uppermaxilla is confused with my hair undereye support and lack of zygos
My downswings nose makes my lower third look shorter than it is imo
Just rape foids instead of getting a rhinoplasty theory

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Just rape foids instead of getting a rhinoplasty theory
Easier said than done my savings are broke after paying for uni fees and books+ gym membership and I cant get a job thanks to Anal-19
I’ve searched the best reviewed rhino surgerons here and im looking at 6k+

• So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Taylorswift
Easier said than done my savings are broke after paying for uni fees and books+ gym membership and I cant get a job thanks to Anal-19
I’ve searched the best reviewed rhino surgerons here and im looking at 6k+
Problem is your nose needs to be rotated upwards so you run the risk of getting a pig overdone botched nose unless you go to a very top tier skilled surgeon. Good luck anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and SubhumanCurrycel
Problem is your nose needs to be rotated upwards so you run the risk of getting a pig overdone botched nose unless you go to a very top tier skilled surgeon. Good luck anyways.
Yea I just need it straight I swear I will go ER if it makes me look like a tranny zombie

• +1
F1D016FE FA31 4CB2 B372 52B534BF40AE

Emnesia iz a frog faced subhuman tortured dog who smells of diarrhea
Tenor

• JFL
Reactions: Tony
His ears dont make sense

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
They do. Crisick, Salludon and Orb are all Chads who posted themselves in motion since they were getting accused of morphing their pictures to debunk those accusations and prove they are legitimate Chads. Of course there will be frauds who try to fit in with the Chads for Internet points.
Lol nigga you are a bit behind. Crisick was photoshopping his pictures

Salludon is surgerymaxxed

Orb is legit

• +1
Crisick posted in motion videos lots of times so he isn’t a fraud.
Everything is edited stupid. Even surgery can't ascend him to that level.

• +1
  • JFL
Everything is edited stupid. Even surgery can't ascend him to that level.
Are you retarded? In motion can’t be edited. Morphing a pic without looking like an uncanny mess is already hard enough let alone morphing thousands of individual frames to make even a 10 seconds long video. I don’t care if you still think he morphs but in motion videos are undeniable proof that he was legit.

• +1
Are you retarded? In motion can’t be edited. Morphing a pic without looking like an uncanny mess is already hard enough let alone morphing thousands of individual frames to make even a 10 seconds long video. I don’t care if you still think he morphs but in motion videos are undeniable proof that he was legit.
You have monkey IQ. Literally everything on this forum is larp. His videos are edited and taken from one angle only + very short.

Imagine if he looked like that and still begged for attention on Lookism from subhuman curries and aspies, yeah, sounds legit, because he claimed to be millionaire and giga slayer.

Or posting on Reddit fishing for attention. He made many posts then deletes them and makes new ones.

Inject IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Good_Little_Goy and Taylorswift
@Amnesia since ur pics are all over the forum just make a short vid to end this discussion.....JFL

You have monkey IQ. Literally everything on this forum is larp. His videos are edited and taken from one angle only + very short.

Imagine if he looked like that and still begged for attention on Lookism from subhuman curries and aspies, yeah, sounds legit, because he claimed to be millionaire and giga slayer.

Or posting on Reddit fishing for attention. He made many posts then deletes them and makes new ones.

Inject IQ
I’m not even gonna argue with you. I will let your retardation speak for itself.

Sorry but Amnesia’s side profile mogs his tbh. Subhumancurrycel has a recessed upper maxilla, extremely downturned nose and a glonial angle that is too steep. A perfect unfrauded true side profile would be this :
View attachment 679707
recessed chin

@Over
@Taylorswift

Doesn’t this prove he frauds?
DB077804 EF12 4D50 AB25 777AE810D2E6
B9B844FF 1631 4DD8 B455 9CE8F290A747

I can post bad pre-ascension pics of anyone. He posted himself in motion without any Snapchat/Instagram filters from different angles numerous times. Anyone who thinks he is still a fraud is just hopping on the bandwagon of hating on him to look high IQ or some shit. As someone who has years of experience with morphing, it is impossible to morph in motion videos.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
@Taylorswift ur rite, fucking this low iq polish retard @Over knowledge is limited as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
@Taylorswift ur rite, fucking this low iq polish retard @Over knowledge is limited as fuck
I don’t take him seriously JFL. The fact he thinks that you can morph thousands of individual frames and put them up in a video that doesn’t look like a mess says a lot about his peanut brain.

• +1
Sorry but Amnesia’s side profile mogs his tbh. Subhumancurrycel has a recessed upper maxilla, extremely downturned nose and a glonial angle that is too steep. A perfect unfrauded true side profile would be this :
View attachment 679707
wtf i thought i had a recessed upper maxilla JFL

View attachment 680475View attachment 680476
I can post bad pre-ascension pics of anyone. He posted himself in motion without any Snapchat/Instagram filters from different angles numerous times. Anyone who thinks he is still a fraud is just hopping on the bandwagon of hating on him to look high IQ or some shit. As someone who has years of experience with morphing, it is impossible to morph in motion videos.
He squints and clenches to shit even if he does’t edit the vids

but i’m pretty sure that he’s getting at his using after effects or smt like that not morphing the individual frames

He squints and clenches to shit even if he does’t edit the vids

but i’m pretty sure that he’s getting at his using after effects or smt like that not morphing the individual frames
E744D605 917D 4119 AC3C 0F8E709A1761

• Hmm...
How tf is that low iq? Look at his eye area, so obviously squinted
I’m talking about you saying that crisick uses adobe after effects to morph himself. You clearly don’t have a basic understanding of morphing.

I’m talking about you saying that crisick uses adobe after effects to morph himself. You clearly don’t have a basic understanding of morphing.
I never said that retard, I said that’s what over was getting at, he’s never said he was morphing individual frames like you were saying

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
I never said that retard, I said that’s what over was getting at, he’s never said he was morphing individual frames like you were saying
What you said is even more retarded. That’s not how After Effect works and you have 0 understanding of editing. Whatever helps you cope though, Crisick is confirmed legit Chad.

I don’t take him seriously JFL. The fact he thinks that you can morph thousands of individual frames and put them up in a video that doesn’t look like a mess says a lot about his peanut brain.
IF YOU THINK HE IS LEGIT THEN YOU MUST BE FOID LVL IQ YOU UTTER RETARDED SODOMIZED SUBHUMAN DOG PRODUCT OF INCEST

SmartSelect 20200920 130046 Samsung Internet 1579909441711

HE EVEN WORKS IN COMPUTER GRAPHICS

55723842 30DC 4D71 9964 0399BCB3AE58

YOUR PEANUT RETARDED UNDERDEVELOPED SKULL CANNOT THINK LOGICALLY, IF HE LOOKED LIKE THAT THEN HE WOULDN'T BEG FOR ATTENTION EVERY WEEK ON REDDIT AND LOOKISM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, thickdickdaddy27 and Good_Little_Goy
What you said is even more retarded. That’s not how After Effect works and you have 0 understanding of editing. Whatever helps you cope though, Crisick is confirmed legit Chad.
Holy shit you are so dense, I’m literally not saying he used after effects bcs I don’t know.
But it’s pretty obvious to me that Over is not saying that he morphed each individual frame of a video, but used some other video editor or a jaw filter or some shit etc.

IF YOU THINK HE IS LEGIT THEN YOU MUST BE FOID LVL IQ YOU UTTER RETARDED SODOMIZED SUBHUMAN DOG PRODUCT OF INCEST

View attachment 680745View attachment 680747

View attachment 680755

YOUR PEANUT RETARDED UNDERDEVELOPED SKULL CANNOT THINK LOGICALLY, IF HE LOOKED LIKE THAT THEN HE WOULDN'T BEG FOR ATTENTION EVERY WEEK ON REDDIT AND LOOKISM
Dn read, keep barking for Crisick and keep exposing yourself as low IQ. Even other users are caging at your retardation.

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 5393, EasternRightWinger15 and 1 other person

View attachment 680745View attachment 680747

View attachment 680755

There's a lot of good looking people on lookism websites; these sites aren't just exclusive to incels.

I don't know why you think people of all looks levels wouldn't want to improve their looks further.

And yes, Crisick made quite the transformation there.

But even this is the same person.

There's a lot of good looking people on lookism websites; these sites aren't just exclusive to incels.

I don't know why you think people of all looks levels wouldn't want to improve their looks further.

And yes, Crisick made quite the transformation there.

But even this is the same person.
View attachment 680813View attachment 680819
If you know what maxilla is and you're not a doctor then something is wrong with you or was wrong at one point. Nobody is mythical slayer chad here everyone larps and everyone is narcy ive been here and on lookism long enough.

+ barrett is injected retard bloatcel
20200815 090302

If you know what maxilla is and you're not a doctor then something is wrong with you or was wrong at one point. Nobody is mythical slayer chad here everyone larps and everyone is narcy ive been here and on lookism long enough.

+ barrett is injected retard bloatcel
View attachment 680827
that photo of crisick is obviously enhanced with filters and lighting, but its not to say he couldnt have ascended hard from a photo several years back..

it happens with a lot of people

You can make the same argument and say "does this look like the same person to you" ?

• +1
Many users on this forum that are bragging about their looks or slays are probably frauding to an extent because they feel as if their looks or slays aren't good enough so they have to stretch the truth. That's why they're here in the first place. Either to cope or find some magical answer to their problems. Completely fulfilled and happy slayers would never make an account on these forums. So all those forum Chads are incel to an extent.

• +1
ancient thread but hes uploaded plenty of mirror videos and he looks uncanny and exactly the same

Amnesia is high inhib as fuck

No idea how the fuck he even leaves home and goes outside, dude is scared to put a proper sentence together