It is not a coincidence if you have many failos

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
It is not by chance you have recessed chin, hooked nose, bulbous tip, long philtrum, nasiolabial folds, small mandible and nct. It all comes down to cranial development and jaw surgery is the only way to fix it. Having a nosejob and lip lift are all copes when you can combine them all into one surgery essentially killing many birds in one rock. It will be painful, time consuming and costly but it will turn you into a new person and live a different life you never expected.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Nobody96, Lorsss and 4 others
[IMG alt="fOreVER"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/126.jpg?1569098987[/IMG]
fOreVER
Waiting for the light that will never come <3

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Titbot
It is not by chance you have recessed chin, hooked nose, bulbous tip, long philtrum, nasiolabial folds, small mandible and nct. It all comes down to cranial development and jaw surgery is the only way to fix it. Having a nosejob and lip lift are all copes when you can combine them all into one surgery essentially killing many birds in one rock. It will be painful, time consuming and costly but it will turn you into a new person and live a different life you never expected.
True, most unattractive people have facial recession in common, and almost all attractive people have forwardly grown faces signaling optimal healthy genes. For most double jaw is the first step in actually curing their subhumanity (def in my case at least), but it won't be enough to make you GL if you lack bonemass in the jaw and cheeks for instance and no, it won't fix things like big nose or NCT.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Achathin
my cranial development is good, very good bones but my nose is bulbous as fuck
I might be wrong about the bulbous part. We need research into this matter. Are you sure you have good development?

True, most unattractive people have facial recession in common, and almost all attractive people have forwardly grown faces signaling optimal healthy genes. For most double jaw is the first step in actually curing their subhumanity (def in my case at least), but it won't be enough to make you GL if you lack bonemass in the jaw and cheeks for instance.
Look up jaw surgery results. Most of them become good looking. Besides an incrl would be grateful foids and people like him more now
No I agree with you. It's not by chance.
Riiigghhhtttt

True, most unattractive people have facial recession in common, and almost all attractive people have forwardly grown faces signaling optimal healthy genes. For most double jaw is the first step in actually curing their subhumanity (def in my case at least), but it won't be enough to make you GL if you lack bonemass in the jaw and cheeks for instance and no, it won't fix things like big nose or NCT.
That avatar of yours, that recessed chin isn't normal he must have some sort of disorder or syndrome to have that.

Look up jaw surgery results. Most of them become good looking. Besides an incrl would be grateful foids and people like him more now

Riiigghhhtttt
I'm familiar with the results and I've already said that for most people it's legit the first step towards becoming better looking. Some normie who got it for functional reasons might be happy that is not that subhuman anymore, but that doesn't mean they got to experience even a fraction of what Chad experience everyday imo, btw are you familiar with the procedure? How much mm could I get (I need at least 1cm advancement jlf)

I'm familiar with the results and I've already said that for most people it's legit the first step towards becoming better looking. Some normie who got it for functional reasons might be happy that is not that subhuman anymore, but that doesn't mean they got to experience even a fraction of what Chad experience everyday imo, btw are you familiar with the procedure? How much mm could I get (I need at least 1cm advancement jlf)
I could suggest what procedure but how much goes back to the doctor. I want braces first lol

That avatar of yours, that recessed chin isn't normal he must have some sort of disorder or syndrome to have that.
Some braindead orthodontist probably brought his lower jaw backward in order to fix his bite, poor boy I sometimes wonder how he looks like now.

Some braindead orthodontist probably brought his lower jaw backward in order to fix his bite, poor boy I sometimes wonder how he looks like now.
He likely never used his nose and shoves his tongue down his throat to get that

nasolabial folds are good tbh

that's what I read on lookism at least. Definitely not good if you're a prettyboy type but it can look more masculine imo

that's what I read on lookism at least. Definitely not good if you're a prettyboy type but it can look more masculine imo

I like prettyboys.

2933.jpg

almost all attractive people have forwardly grown faces signaling optimal healthy genes
bitch shut the fuck up, I have the forward growth of an African kang but my frontal profile is incel tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
bitch shut the fuck up, I have the forward growth of an African kang but my frontal profile is incel tier
imo forward grown is more or less a meme tbh, it's all about harmony and correct anteface according to ur pheno

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
imo forward grown is more or less a meme tbh, it's all about harmony and correct anteface according to ur pheno
Yes but recession is still bad

• +1
The OP is the epitome of PSL misinformation. Both from a technical standpoint (first, lol at you if you think jaw surgery will do anything if you're not clinically deformed and lol at you for thinking that JAW surgery corrects flaws unrelated to the lower third) and from an existential one thinking that it's going to drag you from a below average, bitter person to a significantly attractive and pleasant one. You'll still have that trash personality and zero social skills.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mayorga and CarlSagan96
Wrong. It can be downgrown and give offer a longer face and be ugly
The OP is the epitome of PSL misinformation. Both from a technical standpoint (first, lol at you if you think jaw surgery will do anything if you're not clinically deformed and lol at you for thinking that JAW surgery corrects flaws unrelated to the lower third) and from an existential one thinking that it's going to drag you from below average to significantly attractive and interesting person. You'll still have that trash personality and zero social skills.
All those jaw surgery results are wrong and jaw surgery wont fix anything my bad

The OP is the epitome of PSL misinformation. Both from a technical standpoint (first, lol at you if you think jaw surgery will do anything if you're not clinically deformed and lol at you for thinking that JAW surgery corrects flaws unrelated to the lower third) and from an existential one thinking that it's going to drag you from below average to significantly attractive and interesting person. You'll still have that trash personality and zero social skills.
First person here who actually realizes that social skills do matter

There was actually an incredible wraparound jaw implant I saw on lookism a while ago, I'll send it soon. His jaw went from below average to chad-tier

my falios :

upper eyelid exposure
small lips
small dick
curry

Wrong. It can be downgrown and give offer a longer face and be ugly

All those jaw surgery results are wrong and jaw surgery wont fix anything my bad
You mean the ones where people had functional problems like not breathing well and having fucked up teeth? I didn't see any of them doing it for getting a bigger skull of jaw, they literally NEEDED these operations.

If you're not talking about orthognathic surgery, yes improvements can be done in SOME cases but it's ridiculous to think that your life is a few hours in the OR away from being perfect.

There was actually an incredible wraparound jaw implant I saw on lookism a while ago, I'll send it soon. His jaw went from below average to chad-tier
I probably know the one you're talking about.

I can guarantee you that the dude had no problems with his love life pre-op.

You mean the ones where people had functional problems like not breathing well and having fucked up teeth? I didn't see any of them doing it for getting a bigger skull of jaw, they literally NEEDED these operations.

If you're not talking about orthognathic surgery, yes improvements can be done in SOME cases but it's ridiculous to think that your life is a few hours in the OR away from being perfect.
I never mentioned it will perfect your life. You can do it as an elective surgery and it does improve your face.

...It will be painful, time consuming and costly but it will turn you into a new person and live a different life you never expected.

I never mentioned it will perfect your life. You can do it as an elective surgery and it does improve your face.

Dude wtf

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
It will be painful, time consuming and costly but it will turn you into a new person and live a different life you never expected.

Dude wtf
You will become a new person just not perfect. Go have fun with your gay lityle fillers and cute nosejobs while i will transform my life around

You will become a new person just not perfect. Go have fun with your gay lityle fillers and cute nosejobs while i will transform my life around
Imagine gatekeeping looksmaxxing

He likely never used his nose and shoves his tongue down his throat to get that
you really think mouth breathing did that?

• +1
I don't think we're talking about the same one, his jaw was recessed and not defined at all pre-op

cope
i'm sorry but on some ethnics no UEE looks bad, and it's better to have some if you want to prettyboymaxxing imo
you really think mouth breathing did that?
mouth breath is very bad tbh. In my case i would probably have top tier lower third, considering that despite it, it's good tier.

it just takes a baldness or being short or fat face and your over even with a perfect skull

it just takes a baldness or being short or fat face and your over even with a perfect skull
No bro it is all about his personality and charisma. Spin plates and hold frame bro

You'll be left in sadness and utter misery with this mindset. Pathetic.

• +1
I looked it up and found this condition called microganthia. to me this looks a lot like the images of that condition.

It's this thread, lots of people here have probably seen it
No bro don’t be so pathetic he combined wraparound implant with a nosejob and many other implants lip lift fillers whole reading 10 books a week to improve his personality. Stop being such an incel queens can detect your mysoginisy

Forward growth? man dont need too much forward growth, seems like a fucking cope, you have many failos because your structure is shit, the face of male is more straight, the only forward faces is from woman, thats why Jordan Barrett looks like a girl and why Sean O'Pry looks like a morph of ultra masculine man.

Bad eyes? it's not your lack of forward growth, Sean and David Gandy have NOV, bad nose? it's cartilage.

Man need width growth and downward growth, the only thing forward is chin and browbridge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
It's this thread, lots of people here have probably seen it
There are lots of problems with the before and afters posted.

First of all, in the after below he has positioned his head like a fucking turtle while in the before he seems closer to a neutral posture. So you can't really tell how much improvement was made post-op.

ayiU0kgg.png

What seemed to do most for him is drop his jaw angles. I don't deny it's an improvement but it's definitely overrated.

yy7vKbDg.png

X87D4D2.png

Money not well spent imho. Oh and there you have that fucking idiotic broscience myth about implants being unideal cause "it's a foreign body inside you bro and it looks fake" fuckin lmfao. You won't see significant increase in jaw width, height or prominence without some type of augmentation. There's a limit of how much can you move your lower jaw forward.

But this wasn't even the point I was trying to make. What I said was considering you are a shitty person with 0 interests other than hanging out here, no social circle and social skills, fixing your perceived aesthetic flaws will not turn you into what the Chad you expect.

And if you think working on your self/personality/social skills will be a walk in the park after you get your surgeries, I have some bad news for you...