It is not a coincidence if you have many failos

I don't think we're talking about the same one, his jaw was recessed and not defined at all pre-op

cope
upper eyelid exposure isn't a failo unless it's signicant. Titbot has hooded eyes, does that make him a chad? You guys seriously know nothing about eye area it's almost funny.

There are lots of problems with the before and afters posted.

First of all, in the after below he has positioned his head like a fucking turtle while in the before he seems closer to a neutral posture. So you can't really tell how much improvement was made post-op.

ayiU0kgg.png

What seemed to do most for him is drop his jaw angles. I don't deny it's an improvement but it's definitely overrated.

yy7vKbDg.png

X87D4D2.png

Money not well spent imho. Oh and there you have that fucking idiotic broscience myth about implants being unideal cause "it's a foreign body inside you bro and it looks fake" fuckin lmfao. You won't see significant increase in jaw width, height or prominence without some type of augmentation. There's a limit of how much can you move your lower jaw forward.

But this wasn't even the point I was trying to make. What I said was considering you are a shitty person with 0 interests other than hanging out here, no social circle and social skills, fixing your perceived aesthetic flaws will not turn you into what the Chad you expect.

And if you think working on your self/personality/social skills will be a walk in the park after you get your surgeries, I have some bad news for you...
Yeah this surgery is fucking cope he didn’t get many tinder matches after his surgery
Forward growth? man dont need too much forward growth, seems like a fucking cope, you have many failos because your structure is shit, the face of male is more straight, the only forward faces is from woman, thats why Jordan Barrett looks like a girl and why Sean O'Pry looks like a morph of ultra masculine man.

Bad eyes? it's not your lack of forward growth, Sean and David Gandy have NOV, bad nose? it's cartilage.

Man need width growth and downward growth, the only thing forward is chin and browbridge.
nose rests on the maxilla and moving it forward will give it a larger plane

Idk where you get this idea but man have more forward growth than women
upper eyelid exposure isn't a failo unless it's signicant. Titbot has hooded eyes, does that make him a chad? You guys seriously know nothing about eye area it's almost funny.
@Titbot is a chad stop being so jealous of him

Yeah this surgery is fucking cope he didn’t get many tinder matches after his surgery

nose rests on the maxilla and moving it forward will give it a larger plane

Idk where you get this idea but man have more forward growth than women

@Titbot is a chad stop being so jealous of him

Man, you are ugly because of shit bone structure, forward growth is a problem only if you are really recessed, and yes, woman have more forward growth, not only better forward growth, but i see much more woman with top tier zygos and fhwr than man, so i dont know what you are talking about.

Man, you are ugly because of shit bone structure, forward growth is a problem only if you are really recessed, and yes, woman have more forward growth, not only better forward growth, but i see much more woman with top tier zygos and fhwr than man, so i dont know what you are talking about.
High zygos are caused by estrogen in women.

Ok good we are going somewhere. Ugly people have shit bones but then how do we fix these shit bones? By cutting them and moving them around. Altering their degrees to give a forward grown shape than downward. A stronger chin and give more room for the nose to rest on. There are videos talking about the topic in detail.

High zygos are caused by estrogen in women.

Ok good we are going somewhere. Ugly people have shit bones but then how do we fix these shit bones? By cutting them and moving them around. Altering their degrees to give a forward grown shape than downward. A stronger chin and give more room for the nose to rest on. There are videos talking about the topic in detail.

Yes i think, position of bones is important, that is structure too, see, im saiyng that forward growth ins't really a problem because Francisco Lachowski is almost flat in side pictures and i still think that Chico mogs Jordan Barrett, but yes, i agree it you.

About woman i dont know if the strogen make the zygos better, i see some threads about hormones and the affect of them in bones and most people see no correlation, so i dont know if i this true, is the same that occur with man, i dont think that chad have better testosterone levels than a incel, so thats "why" he have better dimorphism and bones, obviously the prenatal t is important but i dont know about after this.

Yes i think, position of bones is important, that is structure too, see, im saiyng that forward growth ins't really a problem because Francisco Lachowski is almost flat in side pictures and i still think that Chico mogs Jordan Barrett, but yes, i agree it you.

About woman i dont know if the strogen make the zygos better, i see some threads about hormones and the affect of them in bones and most people see no correlation, so i dont know if i this true, is the same that occur with man, i dont think that chad have better testosterone levels than a incel, so thats "why" he have better dimorphism and bones, obviously the prenatal t is important but i dont know about after this.
There is a strong correlation between hormones and bones. Please look up high estrogen effects. One of the traits is high cheekbones even in your own words you notice foids having high cheekbones

Chico is forward and has good facial harmony overall. Barrett doesnt have harmony that is why he looks alien. Forward growth and good bone structure are synonymous. This is why post le fort 1 pictures always look better.

I read killing. Are you talking about shotgun osteotomy?