It is pointless talking to normies about anything

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
They will just repeat bluepill garbage until they are blue in the face. You should just avoid them as much as possible and only interact with other blackpillers on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, stuckneworleans, androidcel and 1 other person
lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
More normies have blackpilled thoughts than you think, but definitely most of them are bluepilled on everything and usually some form of feminist.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
More normies have blackpilled thoughts
I set up a tinder acc as a girl today to check out the competition xd
and I saw some normies actually squinting so that was funny
also saw how many subhuman guys are out there :O

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Coping, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
I set up a tinder acc as a girl today to check out the competition xd
and I saw some normies actually squinting so that was funny
also saw how many subhuman guys are out there :O

Was the competition bad ?

They will just repeat bluepill garbage until they are blue in the face. You should just avoid them as much as possible and only interact with other blackpillers on the internet.
… you can talk about things that have nothing to do with the blackpill or the bluepill… some real normie shit like if he likes video games, sports, his job, life experiences.

• +1
Reactions: normcore
Was the competition bad ?
I would say 60% was really bad to bad
35% was more or less fine - like I would be in this category
and 5% were chadlites to chads which get 90% of gl foids so well... that's it

plus being a foid is really fucking life on easy mod
I got 99+ likes an hour after making the acc and I put just one photo and it wasn't a top model girl but actually just a bit frauded pic of a foid that was wet for me some time ago

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, AspiringChad, rockndogs and 2 others
Yeah I’ve given up on trying to interact with normies. They don’t understand me and I don’t understand them.

• +1
normies are fucking trash even outside of trying to blackpill them. normies are just one dimensional fucking NPCs that have different text dialogs and actions based on your looks, money and status.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
another legit thread of urs

normies are fucking trash even outside of trying to blackpill them. normies are just one dimensional fucking NPCs that have different text dialogs and actions based on your looks, money and status.

THIS.

Most normies are soulless carbon copies of each other with no interesting thoughts or passions. Virtually all of their "interests" are bland mainstream garbage that has been carefully crafted by corporations or government to mold them into bluepill cucks. There is barely a single thought or opinion that is actually their own. I can already tell what they will say or what opinions they will have 90% of the time.

What separates blackpillers from normies is that blackpillers actually seek out information and truth on their own, where as normies are like plants that just absorb incoming information like it's sunlight. No critical thinking or curiosity whatsoever.

• +1
i wish @disillusioned aka squidbro was my internet bff ngl tbh ded srs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and HighIQcel