It is strongly advised AGAINST using any form of Vitamin C within a 4 day window AFTER Microneedling, but how about Vitamin D and Vitamin K2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

Here is a certified advanced aesthetician advising STRONGLY against the usage of Vitamin C after using microneedling for at least 4 days, but what about other vitamins? D and K2? Are they too close to home? Any one with research knowledge on this able to help? I microneedled for the first time yesterday and have the following tablets.

I know the second tub of tablets are fine, but what about the first?

81yBrNgHjzL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

61MJEQl6FmL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

bro im taking a break from this shit. I just saw the 3 most autistic threads in a row.
over for this forum ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, EverythingMattersCel, LooksJourney and 9 others
@Kingkellz any know-how on this shit?

You're retarded OP

She says not to apply vitamin C serum to your skin directly after microneedling because it can cause a granuloma

Says nothing about taking vitamin C or any nutrient internally

PS YOU'RE A FAGGOT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: egoy, Clark69, LooksJourney and 18 others
^Listen to it carefully. She clearly states; "by a few days" < and that is a quote

Also:

"Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Beta Hydroxy Acid, Retinol (Vitamin A), Vitamin C" are clearly stated to be avoided everywhere

And the first tub of Tablets contain Hydroxypropyl.

"Bulking agent (Maltodextrin), Capsule shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose); Vitamin D3 preparation (Cholecalciferol; Carriers: Acacia gum, Sucrose, Sunflower oil, Starch), Menaquinone-7 (Vitamin K2)."

Holy shit read what I said carefully you single digit IQ gigasubhuman

She advises against applying vitamin C serum to your skin after microneedling

NOT against the internal consumption of vitamin C, either in supplementary or food forms

and she doesn't even mention vitamin D or K2 so where the FUCK did you get any of that from other than your own mental retardation?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: egoy, Clark69, saltii131 and 14 others
Holy shit read what I said carefully you single digit IQ gigasubhuman

She advises against applying vitamin C serum to your skin after microneedling

NOT against the internal consumption of vitamin C, either in supplementary or food forms

and she doesn't even mention vitamin D or K2 so where the FUCK did you get any of that from other than your own mental retardation?

No.

Not once did she specify whether it was through product application or tablet form.

She did not specify.

It doesn't matter what you GUESS. It's whether we're certain she meant product or any form and we don't know. You don't know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
"It's not that the actual vitamin getting deeper into your skin is.."

What do you think she meant by that? Is that how digestion works? Retard

also the question was "Can I USE vitamin C?" not TAKE vitamin C.

Remember, it's a skin care video, she's a dermatologist

Watch it again, start at 08:02 and actually LISTEN

Fair enough if English isn't your first language and you can't understand the context of different words, but there's no need to spread misinformation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad, Yusu and 4 others
"It's not that the actual vitamin getting deeper into your skin is.."

What do you think she meant by that? Is that how digestion works? Retard

also the question was "Can I USE vitamin C?" not TAKE vitamin C.

Remember, it's a skin care video, she's a dermatologist

Watch it again, start at 08:02 and actually LISTEN

Fair enough if English isn't your first language and you can't understand the context of different words, but there's no need to spread misinformation

English is my first language. Born and bred in England, London. I speak the Queen's English. All I'm saying to you is, it's not certain. Yes I agree, I also thought the same thing when she said "getting deeper into your skin"...... but it's still not concrete and would you really want to personally risk that? I wouldn't.

Grow up and stop calling people names man. I am a mature user. Not a teenage virgin like you simping over average looking girls caked in makeup like the one in your signature.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 8576, xdxdxnice1 and 3 others
English is my first language. Born and bred in England, London. I speak the Queen's English. All I'm saying to you is, it's not certain. Yes I agree, I also thought the same thing when she said "getting deeper into your skin"...... but it's still not concrete and would you really want to personally risk that? I wouldn't.

Grow up and stop calling people names man. I am a mature user. Not a teenage virgin like you simping over average looking girls caked in makeup like the one in your signature.
I'm 26 yo in a relationship and you just resorted to name calling which rendered your own argument and claim to being 'mature' redundant

Just face it, you lost

I disproved your idiotic claims

The girl in my signature is a morph of @RODEBLUR and I'll have you know she's a PSL GODDESS :feelsohh::whatfeels:

I would say go back to being faggot camwhore, but let's face it, you're too fat and ugly for that nowadays :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: egoy, EverythingMattersCel, JihadChad and 13 others
I am absolutely 1000% sure you are in a relationship LOL. Oh yes absolutely lol.

You reek of bitterness, anger and frustration. Read your posts back. All the block letters too. You are classic of somebody who not only isn't getting any, but has never gotten any, ever.

"DO IT FOR HER" lol, in true OnlyFans simp fashion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 6892, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
To make it short: serum no, pills yes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Introvertednarc and GigaMogger
Lol read your latest post back. Does that look like it's been typed by a man comfortable in a relationship in his mid 20s?

Or a beta-male who isn't in-touch with his masculinity and has an almost weird bitchy personality?

For a man you come across like a total bitch bro, lol.

• JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
I am absolutely 1000% sure you are in a relationship LOL. Oh yes absolutely lol.

You reek of bitterness, anger and frustration. Read your posts back. All the block letters too. You are classic of somebody who not only isn't getting any, but has never gotten any, ever.

"DO IT FOR HER" lol, in true OnlyFans simp fashion.
Wym, the girl in @GigaMogger bio is kinda cute...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and GigaMogger
To make it short: serum no, pills yes.

That's not factual. We're joining the dots when we say this. There's using self-initiative and there's filling in blanks.

Not once was she clear.

Wym, the girl in @GigaMogger bio is kinda cute...

Kinda cute = Average

I am kinda cute and I am average looking.

Cute = Average

Sexy = Above average

Unless very cute, you're average.

Take that girls' makeup off and she is average. Even with the makeup she is average. It's just that she is achievable for these present incels to looksmax to and gain hope of getting. Which is why she is a hit with nerds like that guy.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, RecessedPrettyboy and Deleted member 6963
You're a damaged and unfortunately ugly soul.

You should re-read your posts back to yourself.

People on here won't see it because they are caught in the same matrix you are in, but you're damaged. Like a girl that was cheated on multiple times by guys she were deeply in-love with.

I am also confident irl you would be a pussy-cat and around guys like me the seal on your lips wouldn't move.

Continue hating on strangers on a message-board you have no-clue about at the age of 26, in sexually frustrated teenage fashion. You were clearly bullied in childhood for your sub-par looks. You don't pull the wool over my eyes. The block lettering neither makes anything you say any-way more effective or true. Though I'm sure it may fool the aspie tweenies on here.
Just make a bunch of retarded assumptions while ignoring the fact that you've already been thoroughly debunked and embarrassed theory :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad, Deleted member 8576 and 4 others
No microneedling for your fucked up IPD, it's over for you op

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and GigaMogger
Just make a bunch of retarded assumptions while ignoring the fact that you've already been thoroughly debunked and embarrassed theory :feelshmm:

None of this is an assumption.

It's intuition. Pure intuition. Intuition is built upon by experience and in my experience the probability you aren't a bitter man-child with the personality of a stuck-up bitchy girl, is outstandingly low.

Technically you are a millennial like me. Albeit just at the cut-off point, so the fact you are worse than a lot of these gen Z morons around here speaks volumes for the amount of obstacles you have standing in-front of your way right now. You don't have the character to tackle them though unfortunately. Why? Not enough adversity in your life to have made a man out of you. You have it too comfortable. Again, probably why you have the personality of a chick.

You are all up in a random person's thread mouthing off like a bitch, acting like what you're saying is fact, when there isn't anything to prove it. Somebody who is doing microneedling wants to be sure that any form of vitamin C doesn't cause an undesired reaction. It's not about going with your common sense, it's about certainty. Once damaged, it's irreparable. It's called wisdom.

IRL you wouldn't have the balls to step to me in the fashion you're doing so here, because I'd smash your face in and do you a favour.

PS: Your avatar is another complete give-away btw.

It's intuition. Pure intuition. Intuition is built upon by experience and in my experience the probability you aren't a bitter man-child with the personality of a stuck-up bitchy girl, is outstandingly low.

Technically you are a millennial like me. Albeit just at the cut-off point, so the fact you are worse than a lot of these gen Z morons around here speaks volumes for the amount of obstacles you have standing in-front of your way right now. You don't have the character to tackle them though unfortunately. Why? Not enough adversity in your life to have made a man out of you. You have it too comfortable. Again, probably why you have the personality of a chick.

You are all up in a random person's thread mouthing off like a bitch, acting like what you're saying is fact, when there isn't anything to prove it. Somebody who is doing microneedling wants to be sure that any form of vitamin C doesn't cause an undesired reaction. It's not about going with your common sense, it's about certainty. Once damaged, it's irreparable. It's called wisdom.

IRL you wouldn't have the balls to step to me in the fashion you're doing so here, because I'd smash your face in and do you a favour.

• JFL
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad, Deleted member 8576 and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
@Kingkellz talking about homosoexual activity in LooksMaxing section.

Are you going be consistent or am I going to have to take this pretender out? Deal with it objectively and do your job.
Take him out :cool: :cool: :cool:

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger

Keep writing essays you fucking crying dog

If you were as normal as you claim to be you wouldn't be here and spend your time barking at PSLers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Vidyacoper, sytyl and 1 other person
Keep writing essays you fucking crying dog

If you were as normal as you claim to be you wouldn't be here and spend your time barking at PSLers

Read the OP and why I made this thread.

You're an anonymous, faceless virgin, who's face I'd do a better job with using my fist than any plastic surgeon.

Keep using these recycled quotes; "barking dog", "coping" and all this boring bullshit. You have no personality.

I'll allow you to rot in here with faggots.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
@Kingkellz talking about homosoexual activity in LooksMaxing section.

Are you going be consistent or am I going to have to take this pretender out? Deal with it objectively and do your job.
Oh no kingkellz help me pwease I'm being exposed as a faggot while trying to pretend I'm an alpha male waaaaaahhhh halp me pls daddy mod 😭😭😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad, Deleted member 8576 and 6 others
No.

Not once did she specify whether it was through product application or tablet form.

She did not specify.
Man you’ll get vit c through your diet anyway, it makes no sense to not be allowed vit c orally after microneedling

just google it elsewhere, im quite certain that she’s only talking about vit c serum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6963 and GigaMogger
Kinda cute = Average

I am kinda cute and I am average looking.

Cute = Average

Sexy = Above average

Unless very cute, you're average.

Take that girls' makeup off and she is average. Even with the makeup she is average. It's just that she is achievable for these present incels to looksmax to and gain hope of getting. Which is why she is a hit with nerds like that guy.
Bro that's not even a real girl

That's him being a massive faggot and turning me into a girl for some unknown reason that makes me sick to the stomach

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, EverythingMattersCel, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Caca thread

• JFL
Realised at 28 and as a fully fledged millennial that there is far too much of a generational gap between me and the average user on here.

Most here are profoundly insecure and by default of their subpar looks total beta-males who aren't in-touch with their masculinity. Many are like actual women. Gossiping in private messages, sharing each others private messages, morphing pictures, posting infantile memes/gifs etc. All in all most users on here are very weird and have almost bitchy personality.

Aside from @Kingkellz I can't say I have met one person who has an ounce of realness to them. At least not with the way they choose to post. You're all afraid of coming across as weak and therefore throw on this false forum facade which is easy to see through for somebody who is not a part of this death cult's matrix.

It's superiority complex in its full glory and draining to be around. Even just posting a harmless question in the LooksMaxing section extracts a bitch-avalanche from sexually frustrated men who've only worked out one arm in their entire live and for reason they're hooked on masturbation while simping on their paid for e-girlfriends on places like OnlyFans etc.

Lookism as a forum is far more balanced and not like this place which is primarily for outcasts to justify each others' pathetic existence. There are less insignificant losers on there. I recommend anybody who wants to truly LooksMax to head there. On here you can only converse with others if you use "code-speak". That "code-speak" is code for "I am a nobody trying to a be a somebody just like you too, bro". Once you tell the loser community on here that, they welcome you into their inner loser circle. I've never once wanted to be invited into any circle on this joke of a misfit community, but even so it is not productive being here and trying to use the place to LooksMax because everybody is too uptight to be themselves and communicate like normal human beings, debating and discussing ideas like grown men. Never seen one objective debate, aside from the occasional thread in the Best of the Best section and even then you get frustrated little boys who's dads didn't upper-cut them hard enough so they knew to pipe down and stop acting like girls.

What this boils down to is people here are incapable of being objective. It's much like women. As women find it hard to be objective, as they let their emotions always get in the way. What's this place? Like I said in my second paragraph, it's full of women. Bitchboys. Gossiping. Playing the "status" game, bringing up out of context shit when they have nothing to say or manufacturing a bitchy cliched forum remark.

Ban me with immediate effect @Kingkellz. I have no interest in posting on a place with people who haven't lived an ounce of life and never will.

• JFL
Reactions: egoy and JihadChad
Bro that's not even a real girl

That's him being a massive faggot and turning me into a girl for some unknown reason that makes me sick to the stomach
I take the credit for that goddess morph

• JFL
Some products may create weird micro cysts because the skin will see them as foreign and encapsulate them. It's probably something unusual to happen, but why risk it.
I personally only use PRP and deep needle, i don't microneedle for absorption enhancement of chemicals.

• +1
retard

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and GigaMogger
Holy shit this thread Is so autistic

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and GigaMogger

@MakinItHappen

• JFL
holy shit didn't realise @GigaMogger was so funny ngl

• JFL
microneedling doesn't seem to help her a whole lot :feelshaha:

• JFL
Time to visit gandhi
CloseEasyAntarcticgiantpetrel max 1mb

• JFL
@MakinItHappen posts on this thread felt like some wierd fever dream, have no clue what I just read

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and GigaMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and RecessedPrettyboy
@GigaMogger
YellowNegligibleAnnashummingbird-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and GigaMogger
This thread is actual autism she meant topical solution not dietary it’s so obvious
Imagine thinking you’re skin would get raped because you ate an orange after microneedling ffs
I know man it was the most retarded shit ever but I'm so glad it happened

I was lowkey jelly when I saw how you mogged @mido the slayer off the forum and now I feel fulfilled, thanks for the inspiration king
:chad:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad and SubhumanCurrycel
I know man it was the most retarded shit ever but I'm so glad it happened

I was lowkey jelly when I saw how you mogged @mido the slayer off the forum and now I feel fulfilled, thanks for the inspiration king
:chad:

No problem brother.
Truly a Chad trait bullying retards.

• JFL

• JFL
Status
Not open for further replies.