D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
Lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, lookismfugee, Deleted member 5574 and 27 others
If I knew it made them cry I would ask out every one of these weak ass bitches.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4570 and 22 others
They take it as a sign that theyre less attractive than they think they are, which is almost always the case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5574, TheAscendedOne and 13 others
i bet my oneitis cried and thought i was an arrogant prick for even asking her... now i feel bad. 😥

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 2 others
It's so over for Zoomers. I can't bro. Even Becky has a ego of Stacy these days albeit Stacy is humble.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Arkantos and 3 others
It's so over for Zoomers. I can't bro. Even Becky has a ego of Stacy these days albeit Stacy is humble.
i will never get a gf i have just accepted this as truth now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 1 other person
I'll shoot all foids in the head who'll cry over any guy of their looksmatch asking them out tbh. Why can't foids just date men of their looksmatch and not ever complain about it, when will they realize that they don't deserve Chad for being average or not Stacy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 3 others
If I found something like this put I would call the bitch out in public and critique the shit out of her looks and entitlement

Bonus points you get a Chad friend to degrade her in bed then tell everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Kade and 2 others
I'll shoot all foids in the head who'll cry over any guy of their looksmatch asking them out tbh. Why can't foids just date men of their looksmatch and not ever complain about it, when will they realize that they don't deserve Chad for being average or not Stacy?
Just go to Ask Trufemcels that standards they have are fucking atrocious. A woman in 2020 would rather Share a Chad than dating their looksmatch.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, LostYouth and 4 others
4295.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2854, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
These whores deserve a painful death jfl

• +1
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
The look of shock and disgust on the face of my oneitis when I asked her out will haunt me for the rest of my life.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 9 others
If I found something like this put I would call the bitch out in public and critique the shit out of her looks and entitlement

Bonus points you get a Chad friend to degrade her in bed then tell everyone
There was one Chad said you are too easy she wrote an article about that on a feminist website saying toxic Masculinity and Double standards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and didntreadlol
The look of shock and disgust on the face of my oneitis when I asked her out will haunt me for the rest of my life.
i feel you br0

i cried for the whole night after the humiliating rejection i got.

• +1
There was one Chad said you are too easy she wrote an article about that on a feminist website saying toxic Masculinity and Double standards.
Lmfao tbh, bitches need to learn

• +1
  • So Sad
Lmfao tbh, bitches need to learn
Makeup Industry Is to Blame for Inflated Egos of females Tbh. There are only less than 10% of females who look good without makeup. Fukin Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5574, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Makeup Industry Is to Blame for Inflated Egos of females Tbh. There are only less than 10% of females who look good without makeup. Fukin Brutal
my oneitis is the only girl i have seen who was truly stunning without makeup

• +1
  • Woah
Pretty much, I've stopped caring about any online pics and always - 2 points off looks irl cuz they've got their clown face on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2854, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Pretty much, I've stopped caring about any online pics and always - 2 points off looks irl cuz they've got their clown face on
There something special about a natural glow in females and most of them lack that it's better to ask em for a video call before meeting nowadays tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5574, Deleted member 2854 and 2 others
There something special about a natural glow in females and most of them lack that it's better to ask em for a video call before meeting nowadays tbh.
I will stick with my UK azn princess tbh

• +1
We all gotta ascend above 8 or its over. Had something like this happen to me once but my tyronelite friend avenged me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, LostYouth and 1 other person
is it just me or are ethnic girls not usually as brutal as white?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
Disregard femoids. Acquire mass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Turanid_Bull and 2 others
We all gotta ascend above 8 or its over. Had something like this happen to me once but my tyronelite friend avenged me
Did he degraded her for you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
females=low iq sociopaths

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
Only chads get to ask them out. Worker bees only get to look.

• +1
They take it as a sign that theyre less attractive than they think they are, which is almost always the case
nail on the head

• +1
Did he degraded her for you?
He led her on then leaned in to kiss her in a public place and when she leaned in he dodged, got quite a reaction from the people around and tyronelite yelled out ‘that’s for my man anon!’ All this happened like 3 years ago but I’m pretty sure that’s how it went down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and LostYouth
Life fuel, gonna ask all women out now.

• +1
  • +1
He led her on then leaned in to kiss her in a public place and when she leaned in he dodged, got quite a reaction from the people around and tyronelite yelled out ‘that’s for my man anon!’ All this happened like 3 years ago but I’m pretty sure that’s how it went down
Bro's>ho's
Stay true to your homies boyos

• +1
water

• +1
If I knew it made them cry I would ask out every one of these weak ass bitches.

https://looksmax.org/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F58224e328e17019cd4305f87b18a77d3%2Ftenor.gif%3Fitemid%3D15440489&hash=8b57d03e1a982ca583592bd801d08aae

true friend. I'd do this to women if I ever became a Chad tbh.

• +1