It makes me angry that people can be born this good looking. [Female vs Male looks]

This is why girls don't go near you, you're misogynistic as fuck. The least conventionally attractive woman is 1000x better looking than you will ever be.

You think Asian women are ugly but as a "Stacy" as your kind put it I find many Asian women attractive.

And yes, I am straight - every girl finds other girls attractive, so you'll never be good enough.

Keep crying soyboy.

View attachment 578738
i can smell the soy :soy::soy::soy: from this cuck-tier response

ur single-digit iq is showing u yellow fevered cuck faggot

i can smell the soy :soy::soy::soy: from this cuck-tier response

ur single-digit iq is showing u yellow fevered cuck faggot
So you are calling a woman a "cuck". Brilliant. You have such a bad personality that your shit probably runs away from you.

Of course it had to be a foid posting ethnic girls to be politically correct

I knew there was something off

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
So you're ganging up on me because I'm a woman? Great. And you wonder why you guys are virgins.

OddMadeupAnemonecrab-size_restricted.gif

@knajjd @Master @Lorsss @her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
You have such a bad personality
Out of the countless creative insults used in this forum this is probably the first time I have seen someone say this on here unironically

JFL

Also, OP is not just a foid, she’s definitely also a noodle. A white girl wouldn’t have posted so many noodles and refused to accept that whites are better looking when confronted about it. OP is a coping gook foid lmao

This is why girls don't go near you, you're misogynistic as fuck. The least conventionally attractive woman is 1000x better looking than you will ever be.

You think Asian women are ugly but as a "Stacy" as your kind put it I find many Asian women attractive.

And yes, I am straight - every girl finds other girls attractive, so you'll never be good enough.

Keep crying soyboy.

View attachment 578738

improve your larping skills, you beta autogynephiliac validation seeker
I won't ban you for being a woman but for larping and saying bluepilled arguments instead

Last edited:
Uses fakeup frauded pics for examples of pure female beauty JFL I’m done clicking on gaycel threads

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Women only have looks, men have the strengh, will, wits, IQ, etc, etc, etc. So it's normal that there are more hot women than hot men, for her is a question of life or death.

Not even male models like O'pry or famous actors like Pitt or Cavil come anywhere near how GL gigastacys can become.

Proof that female beauty >>> male beauty for all the closeted gays on this site.

1. Kim Yoo-Jung
View attachment 578225

2. Natalie Portman
View attachment 578233

3. Gal Gadot
View attachment 578236

4. Bae Suzy
View attachment 578241

5. Ryu Won
View attachment 578243

6. Oni Gami
View attachment 578248

7. Leomie Anderson
View attachment 578253

Fuck, I'm too bored to continue with female pics, but you get the point - they're so common this list would go on forever and can be found IRL and in all kinds of media (legit had an acquaintance on a damn Computer Science course that forward growth mogged (along with a balanced profile e.t.c) that mogged Cavil so hard he would have nightmares if he saw her.

Now lets look at the men known for their looks

1. Elias De Poot
View attachment 578269
View attachment 578270

2. Jordan Barret
View attachment 578274

3. Twink
View attachment 578276

Yeah, these dudes are worshiped by you nerds on this forum. They are are aesthetic but don't have sex appeal and their aesthetics don't even come close to the women above.

Ok, so lets look at dudes known for looks and sex appeal:

1. Brad Pitt
View attachment 578278

2. Orlando Bloom
View attachment 578280

3. Sean O'pry
View attachment 578281

4. Henry Cavill
View attachment 578285

5. Dolph Lundgren
View attachment 578291

These dudes are both aesthetic and attractive to women, but guess what - they are so fucking hard to find.

For every 1 top tier man, there are like 50 top tier women. This is why so many GL women pair with men not as GL, because there aren't enough GL men to go around (rip jester maxxers).

TL;DR:
This forum is gay.
GL women date down because the best GL men aren't as good looking as GL women and are super rare.
This forum has shit taste in female looks (stop posting pics of fucking Lima FFS, you only post her because you don't know any other women - you know who you are).
I agree but half of those women are asian and the last one is ugly. you're not helping your case

On average, women are far more attractive than men, but the best looking men mog the best looking women
Women are way better looking than males.. u see it even with teen girls who look hot af even without makeup, whereas teen guys look like asexual insects

good for us cuz because its easier to mog

Top tier male models have always looked more perfect than top tier female models

but its true, i see many high PSL girls in terms of forward growth, good eyes, ect

its weird how there are more PSL foggers than PSL moggers, is it because they were blackpilled from birth?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Dolph Lundren gotta be some kind of cyborg or shit. Nigga was 6'5, 212lbs, Karate Black Belt, PHD in chemical engineering in MIT, Movie Actor, Powerlifter, all of this at the age of 28, like wtf is this even fair?

somebody needs to make virgin rocky vs chad drago meme

Not even male models like O'pry or famous actors like Pitt or Cavil come anywhere near how GL gigastacys can become.

Proof that female beauty >>> male beauty for all the closeted gays on this site.

1. Kim Yoo-Jung
View attachment 578225

2. Natalie Portman
View attachment 578233

3. Gal Gadot
View attachment 578236

4. Bae Suzy
View attachment 578241

5. Ryu Won
View attachment 578243

6. Oni Gami
View attachment 578248

7. Leomie Anderson
View attachment 578253

Fuck, I'm too bored to continue with female pics, but you get the point - they're so common this list would go on forever and can be found IRL and in all kinds of media (legit had an acquaintance on a damn Computer Science course that forward growth mogged (along with a balanced profile e.t.c) that mogged Cavil so hard he would have nightmares if he saw her.

Now lets look at the men known for their looks

1. Elias De Poot
View attachment 578269
View attachment 578270

2. Jordan Barret
View attachment 578274

3. Twink
View attachment 578276

Yeah, these dudes are worshiped by you nerds on this forum. They are are aesthetic but don't have sex appeal and their aesthetics don't even come close to the women above.

Ok, so lets look at dudes known for looks and sex appeal:

1. Brad Pitt
View attachment 578278

2. Orlando Bloom
View attachment 578280

3. Sean O'pry
View attachment 578281

4. Henry Cavill
View attachment 578285

5. Dolph Lundgren
View attachment 578291

These dudes are both aesthetic and attractive to women, but guess what - they are so fucking hard to find.

For every 1 top tier man, there are like 50 top tier women. This is why so many GL women pair with men not as GL, because there aren't enough GL men to go around (rip jester maxxers).

TL;DR:
This forum is gay.
GL women date down because the best GL men aren't as good looking as GL women and are super rare.
This forum has shit taste in female looks (stop posting pics of fucking Lima FFS, you only post her because you don't know any other women - you know who you are).

Women have less bone to malform, mature faster, and the have less time to have bad developmental habits worsen over time. A girl only needs to keep up good posture habits until she is in high school, then she can coast off that bone structure for the rest of her life (with small effort in retaining it with tongue posture.)

Men develop up to the age of 25, so if the smallest skeletal flaw goes sneakily unchecked, it will imperceptibly worsen until the whole facial growth becomes suboptimal. The elite of male looks is a sample of flawless + maintained development over time (unconsciously.)

U think chico doesnt have sex appeal the hell. Bro im not even a dick rider of these models but u have to be a literal monkey retard to not think he has sex appeal.

I know more goodlooking men than women in real life.