It might be over for even 6-8 PSL chads in 2020

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
It’s enough to look at how top tier Barrett gets rated by foids today.

It’s like literally nobody is good for foids anymore,as the time goes,their standards also rise.
The game gets harder and harder.
We can only hope for that one day to not come,when you must be minimum legit 9-10 PSL like Chico to ascend.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Mr.cope, Marsiere214 and 2 others
View attachment 64785View attachment 64786

It’s like literally nobody is good for foids anymore,as the time goes,their standards also rise.
We can only hope for that one day to not come,when you must be minimum legit 9-10 PSL like Chico to ascend.
its over, i hate foids so much. we need to find othER ways to ascend

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Mr.cope and Marsiere214
i don't blame them, he looks weird. A "normal " looking chadlite would probably get more praise

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Schönling, middayshowers, subhuman incel and 17 others
He’s not a light skinned black guy so of course most Gen Z females won’t find him attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3789, middayshowers, Deleted member 1553 and 10 others
Stop being delusional, being a 6 will always be enough to ascend, yes women are hypergamous but having to be 9-10 to get laid with "anyone" is just ridiculous, maybe if you're talking about top tier stacies but just getting laid with some normal looking becky isn't that hard, 6 is enough for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, kobecel, buflek and 8 others
Welp if these are the standards of foids that just means all of the ugly men will be wiped out in a couple of years so there wont be any suffering anymore

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Looksmaxer-van-NL

2 insults on a youtube comment towards a weird looking chad. guess it's over for chad :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell, Cleftcel, Achathin and 5 others
You fool, those are about the only 2 comments in there I've seen all the commends.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
foid logic. be controversial so you can get attention in the youtube comment section. simple braindead creature

Welp if these are the standards of foids that just means all of the ugly men will be wiped out in a couple of years so there wont be any suffering anymore
Subhumanity will not die, because money is the root of reproduction these days. A woman around the age 25-35 will always choose the low t high e moneymaxxed guy with a strong career, to start a family.

Did it occur to you that he looks like a clown? Women want you to look good but average. Think Bateman. Not some le epic morph

ONLINE IS WAY DIFFERENT THEN IRL. YOU GUYS KEEP FORGETTING THIS.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, SA7, Wannabe6ft2 and 2 others
maybe because he looks like a fucking gay alien

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
They're undermining him and lying to themselves. This is a tactic women use against other women, but the fact that this man looks 100% better than them look-wise made them use this tactic against him.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, ULTRATERAX63, Cleftcel and 9 others
Saying Barret is ugly is foid cope, she must be 2 psl

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Cleftcel, Achathin and 7 others
He’s not a light skinned black guy so of course most Gen Z females won’t find him attractive
unironically this, my sister finds jaden smith hot

kill me

unironically this, my sister finds jaden smith hot

kill me
The light skinned black guys have the most followers on TikTok, the bellwether of Gen Z female sexual preferences.

Stfu
They say that shit because they know they'd look like subhumans even in makeup next to him. They are coping.
Idiot if you think Jordan Barrett would ever be an incel

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, disillusioned, Wannabe6ft2 and 4 others
Imagine ignoring the taste theory... stupid incels

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
you are delusional how would this happen? if 6-8 chads dont slay then who will?
9-10 perfect humans? thats NOT statistically possible man
average men slay all the time

Stop being delusional, being a 6 will always be enough to ascend, yes women are hypergamous but having to be 9-10 to get laid with "anyone" is just ridiculous, maybe if you're talking about top tier stacies but just getting laid with some normal looking becky isn't that hard, 6 is enough for sure.
Just be 6 psl bro

Blacks are the least desirable race, JFL megacope

Blacks are the least desirable race, JFL megacope
Blacks are not the least desirable race but they’re not the most desirable race either.

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel
He's pretty fucking good looking,but he resembles a blue ailen spray tanning his skin to look human ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1934
They say that because he looks low trust and theyre virtue signaling. Irl they would let him eat their pussy out in public

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
This is scary.

Dude just wait till 2050 just lol at trying

Nah barrett just looks weird and hyper feminine. Chico gets much better reception. Harmony > PSL circlejerk features.

How many times foids only care about your credit card.

Female rate Barrett as ugly, because he has feminine, exotic feline like looks who could mog the women to hell and back. He has Melania's Trump facial shape, so that seems feminine. You would never imagine Barrett as a thief-in-law biker gang leader. Women who want high T men shun Barrett, because he is just prettyboymaxxx.

his eyes are too feline also some girls hate big jaw

We, man raised their standards. If only most of man can stop treating horse faced foids like goddesses than the world would be better.If i ever looksmax to a chad then i would never touch a normal looking foid just to fuck with her ego and remember it was all our fault for this.

Advice: Don't looksmax for foids but looksmax for a modeling career.

It’s over for all of us
If you arent 500/10 rope

The main problem resides in the fact that women don't have 1/10 the sex drive we have so they're extremely picky.

He looks like shit, I've said this for years

Barrett fanboys are punching air

I saw someone rate chico 6/10 :rage: I wanted to slap that bitch

Nah barrett just looks weird and hyper feminine. Chico gets much better reception. Harmony > PSL circlejerk features.

yep, that’s why Michael B Jordan gets much more praise than the gay models PSL mob mentality worships. Never heard of Barrett, Chico, and my Grandpa Gandy outside of here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
702E155F 5BF9 4D82 BE64 3C335D087600
This panfaced whore is calling top tier male models gay looking

why is she even looking at models when she has bf? these hoes aint lo