It must make white dudes dicks so hard to know they can run through non white women with ease

SupremeDream

SupremeDream

Master
They can flat out insult ethnic women’s races to their faces and they would still smash

they could degrade them in bed and talk shit to ethnic men later

There have been reports of white men going to Arab and Black societies and running through HUNDREDS of women. We all know how noodles are, no need to even discuss them and Latinas are easy as fuck if you’re white depending on their nationality

what a rush that must be. I will never know it. Most white men are too caught up on unattainable Stacie’s to understand their true power

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 10987 and 10 others
Another white loving cuck. KYS op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Howl, GetShrekt, jm17 and 13 others
Agree with the original poster, but as a white gentleman, I never insult exotic women or lower races in general.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Ocelot, turkproducer and 4 others
actually bullshit went into dating app as ”white” pheno got 5 matches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 6403
Agree with the original poster, but as a white gentleman, I never insult exotic women or lower races in general.
Jew basic

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
14C1DC92 67CE 4EC0 A0D2 C771C984AC5D

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Wallenberg
IMG 20210227 000924

Meanwhile average curry from Punjab.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, SLA and Danish_Retard
actually bullshit went into dating app as ”white” pheno got 5 matches
Tinder is different from real life

go to the rio grande valley in Texas and see how easy Latinas are if you’re white

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SLA, Danish_Retard and Wallenberg
Tinder is different from real life

go to the rio grande valley in Texas and see how easy Latinas are if you’re white
Jfl texas im in Ny

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
if only this was true

• +1
Reactions: SLA and Deleted member 9380
Yeahhh no they cant

• Ugh..
Reactions: Slasher
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 11406, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
They can flat out insult ethnic women’s races to their faces and they would still smash

they could degrade them in bed and talk shit to ethnic men later

There have been reports of white men going to Arab and Black societies and running through HUNDREDS of women. We all know how noodles are, no need to even discuss them and Latinas are easy as fuck if you’re white depending on their nationality

what a rush that must be. I will never know it. Most white men are too caught up on unattainable Stacie’s to understand their true power
im white and i have no clue what youre talking about.

only legit if you’re average at least

i guess once that is achieved, if you’re white you can just run jbw on gooks and other ethnics in poorer countries

but why would you ever be proud of fucking hideous ethnic women and self hating gooks?

only ethnics that are gl are mulatto, levantine arab/nafri and latinas lol. maybe some light light south asians

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
source?

There was some french journalist who went to Morocco I believe and slayed several women and posted their nude pictures online can't remember his name.

Most of SSA is basically like SEA in terms of ease for white guys.

• +1
Reactions: SupremeDream and Beetlejuice
only legit if you’re average at least

i guess once that is achieved, if you’re white you can just run jbw on gooks and other ethnics in poorer countries

but why would you ever be proud of fucking hideous ethnic women and self hating gooks?

only ethnics that are gl are mulatto, levantine arab/nafri and latinas lol. maybe some light light south asians
Jbw is universal

There was some french journalist who went to Morocco I believe and slayed several women and posted their nude pictures online can't remember his name.

Most of SSA is basically like SEA in terms of ease for white guys.
yeah i know about that one, he was belgian and he was actually married as well, both him and his wife got death threats from the females he fucked lol. but thats just one example, and that guy only slayed 80 females, not hundreds. so its really just one example and not something that happens often. he also fucked a 14 year old chick jfl. ive seen the pics, they are low quality pics ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
yeah i know about that one, he was belgian and he was actually married as well, both him and his wife got death threats from the females he fucked lol. but thats just one example, and that guy only slayed 80 females, not hundreds. so its really just one example and not something that happens often. he also fucked a 14 year old chick jfl. ive seen the pics, they are low quality pics ngl.
It's less common in Arab societies because people there are very religious and women are more pious and have higher inhibition levels. It still happens but to a much lower degree.

It's less common in Arab societies because people there are very religious and women are more pious and have higher inhibition levels. It still happens but to a much lower degree.
yeah no doubt theres prostitutes even there but i thought we were talking about non-prostitutes that get slayed? so im sure it happens but its not as common as op wants you to believe or as severe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
yeah no doubt theres prostitutes even there but i thought we were talking about non-prostitutes that get slayed? so im sure it happens but its not as common as op wants you to believe or as severe.
>Cooming Curry
multi-cultural-bride-groom.jpg

As a 4.5PSL slav, can't relate.

ethnic women are (white) chad only