It pisses me off seeing guys that look similar to me dating cute girls

Deleted member 1134

Deleted member 1134

Bronze
I see this occasionally, I will see fat, broad shouldered neckbeard looking white guys, that most here would call incel, and yet these guys are dating relatively cute 6/10, skinny, short white women. I am so jealous of them, I feel like I could never get a woman, yet I see guys who look similar to me getting cute foids I would kill for, I guess it is personality/autism that is keeping me incel, I just don't get it. There is no point looksmaxing as a socially awkward autist, worst thing, is I can come off as confident, If I have too for proffesional reasons, yet, in an actual social setting, I just chicken out and say nothing to women, legit never had an actual conversation with women IRL.

It's over for me.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, badromance, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
Just work on your personality bruh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
no bones for your personality

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and Extra Chromosome
Someone get the world smallest violin.

There is no gym for your personality OP.

For me it would be life fuel to see someone with my facial phenotype score a hot girl because I've never seen it. It would give me hope and make me think, maybe my phenotype isn't that bad after all.

• +1
Reactions: fobos, Bluepill and dodt
1134.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Krezo, kobecel and 3 others
I don't know how else to explain it? Maybe the fat, tall neckbeard looking guys all are rich and I am not, I think I have a good personality, but women hate men with good personalities, they like confident, aggressive thug men, that is what inceltears means when they say just have a good personality, they mean act like a gangbanger, although they are too dumb to realize it.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I don't know how else to explain it? Maybe the fat, tall neckbeard looking guys all are rich and I am not, I think I have a good personality, but women hate men with good personalities, they like confident, aggressive thug men, that is what inceltears means when they say just have a good personality, they mean act like a gangbanger, although they are too dumb to realize it.
Didn't you say that you were a r/incels mod?

For me it would be life fuel to see someone with my facial phenotype score a hot girl because I've never seen it. It would give me hope and make me think, maybe my phenotype isn't that bad after all.
So much this. Should be good news if anything. Seeing couples like these few times a month unironically keeps me alive :feelsokman:

they like confident, aggressive thug men
personality > face /s :feelsmega:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Coping
Didn't you say that you were a r/incels mod?
Yes, I was the main one for a while, but the incel community is too autistic now, you idiots think looks is everything, meanwhile I see beautiful white women dating ugly looking niggers all the time, and there are good looking white incels too. Race>looks by far nowdays, but too many incels are ethnic and don't want to admit it, or they cope and pretend they can looksmax and get laid. How many people came to this website and left as a Chad? JFL, none, but people here don't want to take the blackpill.

Yes, I was the main one for a while, but the incel community is too autistic now, you idiots think looks is everything, meanwhile I see beautiful white women dating ugly looking niggers all the time, and there are good looking white incels too. Race>looks by far nowdays, but too many incels are ethnic and don't want to admit it, or they cope and pretend they can looksmax and get laid. How many people came to this website and left as a Chad? JFL, none, but people here don't want to take the blackpill.
So many things to address from your post...

Why did you stop being a mod?

dick > everything

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Face doesn’t matter for blacks jfl looks theory is diff for blacks

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
her twitter handle is @Kyaandere , if u wanna ruin the illusion and see her face it's up to u O_O

Doesn't change shit mein nigger.
I hate all women, but I feel like punching and creampieing this whore even more now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel and dodt
Try telling this to any PSL site, they'll just start meming and talking about how it's still all about looks. Everyone who actually pays attention to the real world knows that being NT and having good status is just as if not more important than being GLing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
he couldn't handle the fact he is ugly, and that is why he is incel
Partly true, but I ended up getting kicked out because of some shitty drama, I ended up not liking incels after that. Basically I was a mod who banned normies a lot, and one normie female I banned sent me some wierd message that she had a good relationship with some of the other mods and she was gonna try to get me removed. She was mesaging them, pretending to like them and apparently even sent nude pics. r/incels was founded by some normie who never even used his account, but the other mods must have messaged him and got him to remove me, IDK the exact details, I stopped going to reddit after that, too many cucks and soy boys. Incels are not very trustworthy. No matter how much they whine about "femoids" they will happily stab a fellow incel in the back in order to impress a female, that is just how men are, I can't even blame them. All men are like that, I will make a blackpill post soon about the topic.

• +1
Reactions: Bur_01 and Extra Chromosome
Partly true, but I ended up getting kicked out because of some shitty drama, I ended up not liking incels after that. Basically I was a mod who banned normies a lot, and one normie female I banned sent me some wierd message that she had a good relationship with some of the other mods and she was gonna try to get me removed. She was mesaging them, pretending to like them and apparently even sent nude pics. r/incels was founded by some normie who never even used his account, but the other mods must have messaged him and got him to remove me, IDK the exact details, I stopped going to reddit after that, too many cucks and soy boys. Incels are not very trustworthy. No matter how much they whine about "femoids" they will happily stab a fellow incel in the back in order to impress a female, that is just how men are, I can't even blame them. All men are like that, I will make a blackpill post soon about the topic.
Who exactly?
It can't be azavii or ryo for sure.

brutal. most incels are cucks this is pretty common seriously, if you have seen some of the incel subservers even the edgiest ones orbit females it is disgusting

Face doesn’t matter for blacks jfl looks theory is diff for blacks
I was thinking this a while ago, it seems looks theory only applies to white men, that just proves JBB even more, seen so many ugly faced black men with beautiful white women, as long as they are relatively tall or have decent frame, they can outslay many Chads. After noticing that looks theory just didn't make sense to me, sure a GL white guy can do much better than an ugly white guy, but an ugly black guy gets good looking white women now, it just isn't worth it for a white guy now, you will get cucked by Tyrone sooner or later. But looks theory is only one aspect, race>looks.
Who exactly?
It can't be azavii or ryo for sure.
No, they were low level mods at the time, I don't even remember the name of the mods who did that, they left years ago.
brutal. most incels are cucks this is pretty common seriously, if you have seen some of the incel subservers even the edgiest ones orbit females it is disgusting
Happens all the time, shit, r9k started off incel, they orbited and worshipped some stupid edgy foids and now it is filled with females, and normies who are just shitposting dumb edgy stuff, you're considered bad if you hate women etc.

Last edited:
Humble brag alert tbh

Try telling this to any PSL site, they'll just start meming and talking about how it's still all about looks. Everyone who actually pays attention to the real world knows that being NT and having good status is just as if not more important than being GLing.
YES, being NT and high status/high money is very important, looks mainly matters for white men. When women want sex, they prefer, thuggish high T Tyrones, when they want a relationship they want a high status, but beta male that earns money and acts like a cuck and let them run the relationship, some incels think like redpillers, they think women want alpha men for relationships, they don't, they want cucks who let them have complete control. They mainly marry white, asian or jewish rich guys that are beta, that is the preferred group for Stacies. Like this Stacy from twitch who is marrying an ugly asian cuck.

Humble brag alert tbh
Fuck I have nothing to brag about I already admitted, I am a fat, neckbeard looking guy, but I do see these types of guys occasionally dating 6/10 women. 99% of this forum act like they are slayers, so don't know why you are bitching.

it's always explainable with LMS in big cities tbh, the only exception i've seen is when stacies in rural villages date subhumans because of extremely limited pool of men

TBH, even my youtube waifu is with a fat, tall ugly looking neckbeard guy,

He walks in on 1:35:00 and cucks the audience, he even kisses her on the head. She is no Stacy, but she is very cute and relatable to me,she likes anime, manga, comics and other nerd hobbies, I know those types of women are usually attention whoring thots, but somehow I keep getting emotionally attached to them, I never get emotionally attached to the typical Stacies that spend all their time on social media, or gym, or shopping or fucking Tyrones and Chads etc.

He walks in on 1:35:00 and cucks the audience, he even kisses her on the head. She is no Stacy, but she is very cute and relatable to me,she likes anime, manga, comics and other nerd hobbies, I know those types of women are usually attention whoring thots, but somehow I keep getting emotionally attached to them, I never get emotionally attached to the typical Stacies that spend all their time on social media, or gym, or shopping or fucking Tyrones and Chads etc.
qLJqvhr.png

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel
IMO...

Its 100% face from start to finish if we're talking about online dating. Which, if you're a shut in, have no friends etc (which is a lot of us), that's gonna be your only way to meet women. So yeah, 100% about how you look.

If you have a social circle that includes some single women, how you're percieved within that circle will matter - but the thing is, that perception is going to be heavily dependent on your looks to begin with. There's a damn good reason most autists and aspies are ugly - they lack the positive feedback loop that good looks create.

If you're the type who goes out clubbing (why oh why would you do that...) then being what people refer to as 'NT' is going to matter relatively more, and height will also matter more. But even here, you're gonna need to look at least decent, since being 'NT' is just expected, it doesn't really add additional points or attraction in a situation like this. Most people are NT.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
It's not only about getting a girlfriend, it's about your personality (I mean it seriously) and the role you're willing to accept in a relationship. I constantly see guys that psl users would call incel walk hand in hand with a really cute girl, while my gf looks really meh, even if I mog those guys hard. I think most of us are still holding on to the traditional masculinity and "alphaness". The fact is that in the modern feminist, gynocentric society, you can only be alpha with a woman if you are extremely gl, or ultra wealthy / high status. If you don't have the top LMS, either you date a mediocre looking or ugly girl, or you accept being dominated by an attractive girl. Those ugly guys are dating cute girls most probably because they have a very compromising (cucked) personality while we don't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1134
IMO...

Its 100% face from start to finish if we're talking about online dating. Which, if you're a shut in, have no friends etc (which is a lot of us), that's gonna be your only way to meet women. So yeah, 100% about how you look.

If you have a social circle that includes some single women, how you're percieved within that circle will matter - but the thing is, that perception is going to be heavily dependent on your looks to begin with. There's a damn good reason most autists and aspies are ugly - they lack the positive feedback loop that good looks create.

If you're the type who goes out clubbing (why oh why would you do that...) then being what people refer to as 'NT' is going to matter relatively more, and height will also matter more. But even here, you're gonna need to look at least decent, since being 'NT' is just expected, it doesn't really add additional points or attraction in a situation like this. Most people are NT.
high iq but non nt is a death sentence

It’s over maybe.

I see this occasionally, I will see fat, broad shouldered neckbeard looking white guys, that most here would call incel, and yet these guys are dating relatively cute 6/10, skinny, short white women. I am so jealous of them, I feel like I could never get a woman, yet I see guys who look similar to me getting cute foids I would kill for, I guess it is personality/autism that is keeping me incel, I just don't get it. There is no point looksmaxing as a socially awkward autist, worst thing, is I can come off as confident, If I have too for proffesional reasons, yet, in an actual social setting, I just chicken out and say nothing to women, legit never had an actual conversation with women IRL.

It's over for me.
I used to get pretty mad at some guys trying to rationalize why they could get what I want... i don't see it much these days though... Not many people where i live

It's over for me.

keep crying for them, faggot
also
didn’t read a single fucking word.

It's 2019, you're best bet to get a girl is to be a doofus

crazy fking times