It pisses me off that in 2019, there is little you can do to improve eye area

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
Months of sleep deprivation made my eyes look so trashy. I now have more upper eyelid exposure and the cantalt tiltus even began to be downturned.

It's not as if I didn't have other flaws that are at least fixable, but you just can't do nothing for eye area and that sucks big time.

Bad eye area and balding go and in hand, there is practically nothing to do about them and you are forced to deal with...

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Balding can be fixed with hair transplants and hair piece.

Eye area is pretty hard to fix, but not impossible

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Months of sleep deprivation made my eyes look so trashy. I now have more upper eyelid exposure and the cantalt tiltus even began to be downturned.

It's not as if I didn't have other flaws that are at least fixable, but you just can't do nothing for eye area and that sucks big time.

Bad eye area and balding go and in hand, there is practically nothing to do about them and you are forced to deal with...
Upper eyelid fillers for upper eyelid exposure and canthoplasty for nct, you can fix a lot of it if it’s not deformed. Hair systems or transplant for hair as well

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, mojopin, Autist and 1 other person
Eyes are delicated

Liked this post before even reading it. I don't know wtf is going on in the R&D area of the plastic surgery industry, but they need to work on eye area PRONTO. The phrase "millimeters of bone" is realistically more like "centimeters of bone", but for eye area it is LITERALLY millimeters of bone.

Go look at as many before/after photos online of plastic surgery, and everyone basically looks the same. It's cuz eye area is what makes us unique, and nobody can change it significantly.

The best you can do is what Coping said, fillers around the eyes. That will help if you have a drastic flaw with your eyes, but if you just have average, ugly shaped eyes, there's nothing you can really do to turn them slayer-tier.

The best option imo is just to get colored contacts. If you have poppin blue eyes it distracts from the rest of your ugly face features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, theropeking, FatmanO and 4 others
Anyone had experience with filler ?

Balding can be fixed with hair transplants and hair piece.

Eye area is pretty hard to fix, but not impossible
impossible

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Theres little you can do to improve anything once you are a grown adult

impossible
it is really cope brother

you can really change in eye area except how they are set, pfl and maybe ipd.

do you have nct? - canthopexy
do you have eyelid exposure? - fat grafting
do you have screlal show? - almond eye surgery
do you have bad eye colour? - laser eye surgery or contact lenses
do you have bad eyelashes? - vazeline
do you have bad eyebrows? - eyebrow transplant
Theres little you can do to improve anything once you are a grown adult

low IQ post faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, NormieKilla, Kenma and 1 other person
it is really cope brother

you can really change in eye area except how they are set, pfl and maybe ipd.

do you have nct? - canthopexy
do you have eyelid exposure? - fat grafting
do you have screlal show? - almond eye surgery
do you have bad eye colour? - laser eye surgery or contact lenses
do you have bad eyelashes? - vazeline
do you have bad eyebrows? - eyebrow transplant

low IQ post faggot
True but the impossible to change features are the most important for a good eye area. You can probably make a bad eye area average though.

True but the impossible to change features are the most important for a good eye area. You can probably make a bad eye area average though.
yep

close set eyes/wide set eyes = death, ex @Sc22

bad pfl, bad ipd = death, ex @Intel.Imperitive

yep

close set eyes/wide set eyes = death, ex @Sc22

bad pfl, bad ipd = death, ex @Intel.Imperitive
@Intel.Imperitive still slays tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147 and Coping
@Intel.Imperitive still slays tho
Yea I seen that guy he looks like a slayer in that candid pic at night obv gets mogged by arcbrah but still

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
he still mogs you, i have seen your pics

not once i will get lean buddy boyo

you've seen my zygos

also im 6'3, most likely will grow up to 6'5

The first doctor that can fix my subhumanly short IPD can have my first born daughter

• +1
Reactions: bolgin
not once i will get lean buddy boyo

you've seen my zygos

also im 6'3, most likely will grow up to 6'5
That video u pmed me still cracks me up ngl shit was funny af with the cigs :lul::lul:

• +1
That video u pmed me still cracks me up ngl shit was funny af with the cigs :lul::lul:

i was low inhib asf there, i cage so hard everytime i see it:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Coping
How bad is it bro?
Somewhere in the 53-55mm range

According to Wikipedia, the mean for the USA army males was 64mm and the shortest they found was 53, right about where I am. My eye are is fucking subhuman and I might die a virgin because of it.

Last edited:
i was low inhib asf there, i cage so hard everytime i see it:lul:
Lmaoo bro just get a bunch of neck tats and ones all over your body + low inhib + smoking you can slay

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and bolgin
Lmaoo bro just get a bunch of neck tats and ones all over your body + low inhib + smoking you can slay
once i will get chin+jaw implants, a canthopexy to my subhuman nct+ hairline lowering + leaning out

i will do all of them boyo

once i will get chin+jaw implants, a canthopexy to my subhuman nct+ hairline lowering + leaning out

Slayer, gotta max out everything tbh you have to mog everything in sight :banhammer:

• +1
For eye surgery i would consider orientating towards asia. For all i know everyone that has money there gets his eyes done. So it is literally a gold mine because billions of potential customers. I think they are really ahead in this research field.

Screenshot 20190215 140353 Chrome

ZHYfo5r

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Male beauty it's all about having a compact midface+straight lower eyelid+long medial canthus. I don't have any of these 3 features and I hope to have an infarct now

Last edited:

Lol just t got back online. I got arrested last night for evasion of Police and possesion of an offensive wespon. 21 hours in solitary anz court date lol.

2020 and the only surgeon in the world who got the monopoly on surgeries around eyes is a curry from Beverly Hills that charges you between 15k to 30k for little and/or insignificant results.

Liked this post before even reading it. I don't know wtf is going on in the R&D area of the plastic surgery industry, but they need to work on eye area PRONTO. The phrase "millimeters of bone" is realistically more like "centimeters of bone", but for eye area it is LITERALLY millimeters of bone.

Go look at as many before/after photos online of plastic surgery, and everyone basically looks the same. It's cuz eye area is what makes us unique, and nobody can change it significantly.

The best you can do is what Coping said, fillers around the eyes. That will help if you have a drastic flaw with your eyes, but if you just have average, ugly shaped eyes, there's nothing you can really do to turn them slayer-tier.

The best option imo is just to get colored contacts. If you have poppin blue eyes it distracts from the rest of your ugly face features.

I have pretty heavy bags under my eyes. Are orbital rim/cheek/malar implants ineffective? I've also been looking into fat grafts/transfers

Show me a pic of your eyes

Bumo
Its over

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot