It really is about confidence and being yourself (but with a twist)

bonecel

bonecel

No cope zone
Confidence does matter, both for foids and in social settings. But emotions are manifested and expressed physically - muscles move when you're happy or sad, etc. The emotion of confidence corresponds to a strong, clenched jaw and a determined ("hunter eye") gaze. Which are, of course, unavailable to those without the bone structure. People like O'Pry are confident 24/7. Even when they're scared shitless they look confident from a mile away. Without striking facial features, you are literally unable to be confident.

Being yourself does matter. But if you're short, small-framed, have a sunken gaze with no chin, and have a weak voice, you can't be yourself because you are literally nobody.

"Bluepilled" shit about personality is 100% true. The lie is that these things are independent of your bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2846, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
"Bluepilled" shit about personality is 100% true. The lie is that these things are independent of your bone structure.

so it's only partially true then

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
THIS THIS THIS.

Literally the eyes are everything. Someone with nct could actually be perfectly normal but people will constantly ask him "why are you so sad?" Or getting bullied early on for looking super weak. Meanwhile someone with PCT and tight eyes in general will look "full of life" "determined." Their emotions can be completely the same. All these bluepilled dummies even say it for themselves ; "I can see it in his/her eyes." It's the shape not how theyre fucking feeling.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Kingkellz, Deleted member 2846 and 6 others
so it's only partially true then
That's just semantics, my point is that when people say "personality matters" they aren't trying to deceive you. It's just that your looks are your personality.

Shouldn't you be playing the Seal of Orichalcos or something?

That's just semantics, my point is that when people say "personality matters" they aren't trying to deceive you. It's just that your looks are your personality.

Shouldn't you be playing the Seal of Orichalcos or something?

lmao

CCF63677 8880 4EBE 81C0 ECEB12F4EC43

I THINK YOU HAVE SPILLED THESE ....LET ME JUST PICKED THEM UP FOR YOU:bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and GetThatBread
Now you know why one blew up 10x more than the other

Attachments

• 36E1DF0A-30DA-4863-8C3A-A0CAB96336C5.jpeg
    36E1DF0A-30DA-4863-8C3A-A0CAB96336C5.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 73AB9F84-D8A7-4064-902C-87FA74B575CA.jpeg
    73AB9F84-D8A7-4064-902C-87FA74B575CA.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 51
Confidence does matter, both for foids and in social settings. But emotions are manifested and expressed physically - muscles move when you're happy or sad, etc. The emotion of confidence corresponds to a strong, clenched jaw and a determined ("hunter eye") gaze. Which are, of course, unavailable to those without the bone structure. People like O'Pry are confident 24/7. Even when they're scared shitless they look confident from a mile away. Without striking facial features, you are literally unable to be confident.

Being yourself does matter. But if you're short, small-framed, have a sunken gaze with no chin, and have a weak voice, you can't be yourself because you are literally nobody.

Well, here's how I see it:

Bluepilled thoughts about personality is that being a "normal" guy i.e have normal interests like video games, movies, hanging out with friends and living an ordinary life is not enough. Bluepilled or redpilled people will talk about how you need to act in a certain way to be successful with women - that if someone, basically anyone, can figure out how to act correctly in any given situation, they can ascend.

Now obviously blackpill theory states that this is completely missing the point, which it is. Attraction is essentially purely physical and if you aren't physically attractive enough its over. Blue/redpill thinkers are correlating confidence and success with women, but missing the point. Now obviously, a minimum level of non-autism is needed unless you are literally PSL 8. We also know that status is also an important co-factor alongside looks. "Confidence" and "personality" are ways to augment status or at least avoiding to lower own status through acting downright pathetic. But bluepilled thinkers aren't talking about needing to be non-autistic or completely socially inept, they believe that your personality needs to be something extraordinary - but of course, any goodlooking man will have great success by being even downright boring and uninteresting. It isn't about personality, it never will be.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 4887 and forwardgrowth
Very true^^^^^ but the good looking guy will have obviously great success while being boring because more women see him as higher status, I am average looking (good frame and height) and I can make low tier average girls/ sometimes average ones highly attracted to me despite being VERY boring simply because they see themselves as Lower value than I am

Very true^^^^^ but the good looking guy will have obviously great success while being boring because more women see him as higher status, I am average looking (good frame and height) and I can make low tier average girls/ sometimes average ones highly attracted to me despite being VERY boring simply because they see themselves as Lower value than I am

Yes, but the issue is that this only works short term unless legit status. So for instance, if you are recognized within a community to be very respected and popular, or player that a lot of women are after, or high level career or some sort of fame, you have legit status and can go from average to chadlite or thereabouts if legit super strong status. However, if you don't have legit status in any way shape or form, any relationship with girls will be short lived because your charade of status will be revealed with time. So it works for ONS if you can successfully appear statusmaxxed, but if you don't actually have status you will get dumped or cheated on because hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 4887
I don’t want a relationship I want short term sex that’s why I am fine with various frauds such as lifts, coloured lenses, hair system etc

Howver I don’t agree that you need to be “on top of your game” such as a really popular guy or massive leader, I think personality compatibility is important, a good education and wage maxxing is also increasing your status

Furthermore i havnt yet seen a relationship where the man cheats less than the woman but then again I dont personally know any beta buxxers

I don’t want a relationship I want short term sex that’s why I am fine with various frauds such as lifts, coloured lenses, hair system etc

Yeah I was just speaking theoretically. Nothing wrong with just ONSing left right and center

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Ohhh also I meant the girls see me as higher value simply because they have a wide shoulder fetish or something in my face halo’s me for that particular person I don’t mean statusmaxxing

Ohhh also I meant the girls see me as higher value simply because they have a wide shoulder fetish or something in my face halo’s me for that particular person I don’t mean statusmaxxing

thats physical attraction bruh

I know but you said good looking guy has great success while being boring but I’m saying you can be average-high tier normie and have good sex life while being boring as well not only good looking

THIS THIS THIS.

Literally the eyes are everything. Someone with nct could actually be perfectly normal but people will constantly ask him "why are you so sad?" Or getting bullied early on for looking super weak. Meanwhile someone with PCT and tight eyes in general will look "full of life" "determined." Their emotions can be completely the same. All these bluepilled dummies even say it for themselves ; "I can see it in his/her eyes." It's the shape not how theyre fucking feeling.
this comment killed me

I didn’t read your post

any goodlooking man will have great success by being even downright boring and uninteresting. It isn't about personality, it never will be.
I don't disagree. But my point is that in social interactions, people genuinly perceive your personality a certain way based on how you look. It's because certain facial expressions can only be produced if you have certain bone structures.

Just look at Tyler Maher -- his bone structure just oozes confidence. No matter how hard some boneless incel tries, he just can't make the same face.

But emotions are manifested and expressed physically
Without striking facial features, you are literally unable to be confident.
there is one fatal flaw in your theory.
actors.
ugly actors have such a deep understanding of their emotional capacity that they can manipulate their emotions to fit their character.
they can convincingly become confident.
the question is whether an ugly actor can manifest this feigned confidence irl as opposed to on screen. a famous actor likely can because they would have developed money and status incidental to becoming a famous actor to substantiate his self-value
however, for the average ugly male, i suspect that he cannot manifest convincing confidence without extrinsic value eg money or status
in the end looks but also money and status matters. this implies that everything matters. attraction is largely a ratio of all 3 areas.
looks matters the most to girls between 18 and 30 while status and money seem to matter as much the older a women gets.

Last edited:
there is one fatal flaw in your theory.
actors.
ugly actors have such a deep understanding of their emotional capacity that they can manipulate their emotions to fit their character.
they can convincingly become confident.
the question is whether an ugly actor can manifest this feigned confidence irl as opposed to on screen. a famous actor likely can because they would have developed money and status incidental to becoming a famous actor to substantiate his self-value
however, for the average ugly male, i suspect that he cannot manifest convincing confidence without extrinsic value eg money or status
in the end looks but also money and status matters. this implies that everything matters. attraction is largely a ratio of all 3 areas.
looks matters the most to girls between 18 and 30 while status and money seem to matter as much the older a women gets.

If anything actors prove my point.

Aziz Ansari 2012 Shankbone

intro.jpg

Actors are limited by what kind of characters they can play. There's a reason they get famous playing specific types of characters. Even the fake emotions they project on the screen depend on their looks.

Attachments

• intro.jpg
    intro.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 37
I don't disagree. But my point is that in social interactions, people genuinly perceive your personality a certain way based on how you look. It's because certain facial expressions can only be produced if you have certain bone structures.

Just look at Tyler Maher -- his bone structure just oozes confidence. No matter how hard some boneless incel tries, he just can't make the same face.

Thats true, you're completely right. Appearing confident isn't as much in physical actions or words spoken, but rather appearance. Thats a good point.

One ex of mine said my face literally changed when angry, without the natural relaxed position of my eyebrows and such.
She would then become more submissive and tried to calm the situation. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel