It seems like i will need to do some school work today

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I try to force myself to text that teacher and other dudes... i dont want to fail a year but i wont waste time on useless thing (i dont need school for my future)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Zygos4Life, AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
JFL. I never even did any homework and still got good grades from my HS. Brutal IQ pill. Home is for chilling, not for schoolwork.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5583
JFL. I never even did any homework and still got good grades from my HS. Brutal IQ pill. Home is for chilling, not for schoolwork.
yes, but because its quarantine those lazy teachers demand more than in normal school. Bitch from german didnt even added me on class group where she sends homework and she gave me like 5 ones (1 is worst grade in poland, you wont pass a year if you have 1 at end of a yeear). Also from maths, most of people are actually learning and are active on lessons while i didnt even corrected my first semester that i failed. Fuck corona because of that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and BigBiceps
yes, but because its quarantine those lazy teachers demand more than in normal school. Bitch from german didnt even added me on class group where she sends homework and she gave me like 5 ones (1 is worst grade in poland, you wont pass a year if you have 1 at end of a yeear). Also from maths, most of people are actually learning and are active on lessons while i didnt even corrected my first semester that i failed. Fuck corona because of that.
Lol brutal ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Tf if I dont do homework they give me afterschool detentions and email my parents and shit.

Tf if I dont do homework they give me afterschool detentions and email my parents and shit.
Here they never even go around to check them. If they asked some question (rarely), I just made up some shit quick.