It should be illegal to look as good as Thom Strijd (pics)

His attraction comes from hair, skin color and quality and of course eye color halo. Everything else is very mediocre. If you morphed him with dark brown eyes, buzzcut or short hair and took away his tan and made him more palish white he would drop INSTATNYL like 2 points

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
His attraction comes from hair, skin color and quality and of course eye color halo. Everything else is very mediocre. If you morphed him with dark brown eyes, buzzcut or short hair and took away his tan and made him more palish white he would drop INSTATNYL like 2 points

Hair, skin color and eyes is quite a lot though and the fact is he DOES have those features :lul:
Hair, skin color and eyes is quite a lot though and the fact is he DOES have those features :lul:

and if you were to do those changes to pretty much any MM they would drop 2 points.

Could you imagine Barrett with no tan, brown eyes, and shaved head?

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
I agree that he gives off a shorty vibe when on his own. Probably due to proportions (short legs relative to torso). However you have to take into account that he looks within a few cm of all the guys he is with, including pictures where you can see the feet (no tip toeing or massive lifts), and that they all are mostly Dutch/German. Average Height in Netherlands and Northern Germany in that age bracket is like 6 ft/6ft 1.

Two guys on his instagram have modelling portfolios with their height:

Ward Strootman: 184cm
View attachment 97259

and Thomas Nielsen: 188cm
View attachment 97260

Nielsen definitely looks like it. Ward maybe. Let's just assume the agencies fraud by like 3 cm. So Ward around 180/181cm and Nielsen around 185cm.

Here Thom looks pretty much the same height as Ward.
View attachment 97263

Here he has some advantage due to camera angle and slope of the beach. However he does not look like a manlet next to Nielsen.
View attachment 97265

Here among other people that also wear boots etc.
View attachment 97266

His girlfriend is pegged at 176cm by her agency:
View attachment 97268

even with tip toeing and slope advantage at the beach and her being 2-3 cm shorter than her listing, he still has a few cm on her:
View attachment 97270
View attachment 97272
View attachment 97273

He looks pretty much like 179/180cm. Minimum 178cm (at night). Is he height frauding with tip toes, slope advantages, camera angle? For sure. But cmon man, manlet? Is he ever dwarfed? No. He looks at most slightly below the average male, IN THE NETHERLANDS. Or do you want to tell me all the other people are manlets too?
i will mog him very soon, i already height and frame mog.

7.5 PSL as he's below 6ft , but a Gigachad slayer nonetheless.

He doesn’t have a square jaw but Yet is still so good looking. Obviously that eye color is Just insane. Look theorists GTFIH and explain. Harmony plays a big role here too
It's all in the harmony my dude

without his hair, skin color and color halo he'd be a normie.
nowhere near unmoggable tbh

Some people are coping hard here tbh ngl. I'd kill 1 million babies and 2 millions puppies just to look like him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 2810
if i would look like that i would mog my enemies and broke heart's of my oneits by rejecting them

Does this look like someone who’s 5’11 to you?
1565818499034.jpeg

He’s even on his fucking tippy-toes while taking the picture.
That's just fucking lens distortion. Everyone looks head-heavy and stocky from this camera angle.

If he actually had those proportions in real life he would be like 5 ft or something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Is he related to Strom Thurmond?
150916-strom-thurmond-1160.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
he has a god tier coloring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Never began for him

Screenshot 2020 04 06 23 25 24

• +1