Italian man deliberately infected many people with coronavirus because he didn't want to delay his looksmaxing, up to 12y of jail sentence

mauvais garçon

mauvais garçon

Iron

Google translate:

Infects doctors, now faces 12 years in prison: investigated for an aggravated epidemic

Aosta, the man who then tested positive for the coronavirus had silenced his symptoms fearing that the rhinoplasty surgery would be postponed.

The prosecutor of Aosta officially opened a file for an aggravated culpable epidemic (up to 12 years in prison in case of conviction) on the case of the medical team of the Parini hospital infected with the coronavirus. Surgeon, anesthesiologist and nurse were about to operate on a patient who had hidden flu symptoms and who then tested positive for the swab.

The file is entrusted to the prosecutor Luca Ceccanti. The events happened in the middle of last week. The man was about to undergo an ordinary rhinoseptoplasty operation, but was then discharged and confined to home isolation. It was the anesthesiologist who became suspicious, noticing a rise in body temperature.

The patient had worked in a tourist resort in the lower Aosta Valley, coming into contact with many Lombard tourists. For days he had had a mild cough and burning eyes. Symptoms that he had not reported to the health professionals, fearing that the long-planned operation could be postponed, as then happened.

This is why people here are fucking dangerous and should be locked up asap

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BlackManlet, Arvenas and 38 others
@Lorsss chill bruh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Yuya Moggershima, RAITEIII and 28 others
Well, I don't think he deliberately wanted to infect people, he just didn't care and wanted his surgery.
There are sick psychopaths however who deliberately spat or coughed on things and people hoping to infect as many people as possible....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, BeestungLipsTheory, Eduardo DOV and 10 others
Now he can show off his Looksmaxed nose in jail

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 2846 and 15 others
I hope I don't get coronavirus before undergoing my Revision otoplasty

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, Deleted member 2846, Zeta ascended and 13 others
normies are crazy af

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and RAITEIII
ASCEND OR DIE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Lorsss
tbh if i got it from some subhuman who wasnt self isolating, why should i self isolate?

im not below these clowns

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 2486 and RichardSpencel
Why is this sticky anyway

256E2D8E 694F 4A6A 909B 28D7B351FE98

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Legit,a fucking greycel with 9 posts gets stickied whilst none of my bangers have ever even had a single reply
i'm guessing lorsss stickied it because he is italian

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Patient A, onnysk and 7 others
So they'll cure it in 1 month and he gets 12 years?

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and SMVbender
i bet if he was chad he woulda got 12 days

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and HumidVent
Lol we should be locked up indeed ngl

256e2d8e-694f-4a6a-909b-28d7b351fe98-gif.312099

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

This is why people here are fucking dangerous and should be locked up asap
I read some article about the FBI alerting that white supremacists and Incels were planning to deliberately infect sorority houses and women's restrooms or minority neighborhoods with coronavirus using it like a bioweapon to give it to as many foids and ethnics as possible LOOOOL! Lets see how that plays out, that would be fun to watch HAHAHA!

I read some article about the FBI alerting that white supremacists and Incels were planning to deliberately infect sorority houses and women's restrooms or minority neighborhoods with coronavirus using it like a bioweapon to give it to as many foids and ethnics as possible LOOOOL! Lets see how that plays out, that would be fun to watch HAHAHA!
you want that to happen?

Mirin posts to reputation ratio

slayer. i hope he gets internet in jail and gets to shitpost here tbh
Aosta, the man who then tested positive for the coronavirus had silenced his symptoms fearing that the rhinoplasty surgery would be postponed.
:feelskek::feelskek:
psl god. hate him or love him, he is indeed legend. inspiration indeed

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back