Its about constant squinching + sucking in cheeks + "*" - new important thing probably never discussed

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
* - frauding your neck thickness

If you train your neck, you can expect 2-4 cm per year gain - I noticed major difference but its still in progress
during a proccess your should tense/put your traps up to make your neck seem thicker, its like
going with head little down, traps forward/up, "hiding neck effect" - cant describe - im not englishcel

you push neck with traps - but you dont make neck shorter
1109-behind-back-shrug.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

as alpfa in the right pic

as everything, you can try hard it - it must be slight diffrence, not looking like disabled

it gives incredible effect with sucking cheecks - male model catwalk look

Kiedysnaplazy

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: far336, Kingkellz and EthnicelAscension
if you need all this at the same time better off die tbh

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kingkellz and Chico Chicowski
if you need all this at the same time better off die tbh
said member of LOOKSMAX.me
img_5114-png.277392

@Tellem--t

but do it slighter, do not over do it, your neck must look straight and long
rather than moving head back, push traps+shoulders forward

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: far336
You mean like this?

latest

• Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Yea I used to do this throughout highschool, I mean it's kinda legit but you have to make adjustments based on the individual.

JUST BE A STATUE THEORY

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
what????

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Yea I used to do this throughout highschool, I mean it's kinda legit but you have to make adjustments based on the individual.

JUST BE A STATUE THEORY
high iq, everyone has to max out this and adjust
some would said: oooooo its frauding, ooo its uncofortable

jfl - ive been sucking in+squincing for like 1-2 years and meanwhile being kissed/approached/told I changed drastically etc...

+1 BONUS advice is to do this gesture as Lachowski:

exactly at 7 sec, he lifts his left eyebrow - of course you cant do it all the time (retard), but it can be your regular movement in convos

• Love it
Reactions: HurtfulVanity, Vidyacoper and EthnicelAscension
Hidden benefit of neck training to aesthetics is that coupled with fat gain you can get your double jaw covered by insurance.

• Woah
high iq, everyone has to max out this and adjust
some would said: oooooo its frauding, ooo its uncofortable

jfl - ive been sucking in+squincing for like 1-2 years and meanwhile being kissed/approached/told I changed drastically etc...

+1 BONUS advice is to do this gesture as Lachowski:

exactly at 7 sec, he lifts his left eyebrow - of course you cant do it all the time (retard), but it can be your regular movement in convos

fuarrrkk that's such a chad move, I'll do that whenever I need to readjust the fat/hooding over my eyelids.

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
fuarrrkk that's such a chad move, I'll do that whenever I need to readjust the fat/hooding over my eyelids.
Hidden benefit of neck training to aesthetics is that coupled with fat gain you can get your double jaw covered by insurance.
important thing: this movement is not about creating double chin/jaw, you dont move your face anywhere down up/forward/back
only traps+shoulders

Last edited:
  • +1