It’s about your entire PACKAGE, what you look like as a WHOLE

Kade

Kade

Master
I’m not gonna name names as I don’t wanna devolve into bullying

but I see some users convince themselves that they’re above average because of some obscure ratio or because of lower third when they’re like 5’5 with an undesirable pheno

and then convince themselves that someone like Gosling is below them and below average because of close set eyes or whatever

Even tho (even disregarding fame) he’s at least a 6/10 to women irl cuz 6ft+, good pheno and coloring

I guess I can understand why you’d wanna be pedantic and precise about looks to try and improve yourself and identify flaws but it’s getting out of hand

You can have the world’s greatest ES ratio, but it will make 0 difference if ur a manlet bricklayer pheno with poor hair quality

It doesn’t matter if you have one specific flaw or one good trait

It’s about what you look like as a WHOLE
@oldcell
@2peasinapod
@Amnesia

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
Packages me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4887
Reminds me of when I post a pic of bimaxilary protrusion on a discord, this guy’s chin was so behind his lips. And a girl came in and commented “wow he has really forward and big lips”

we’ve been here so long we’ve forgotten the most people dont see faces the way we do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Greeicy and Kade
Harmony, coloring and collagen are the holy trinity to be above average. PSL ratios and features (midface ratio, hunter eyes etc...) are necessary to cross into Chadlite territory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Harmony, coloring and collagen are the holy trinity to be above average. PSL ratios and features (midface ratio, hunter eyes etc...) are necessary to cross into Chadlite territory.
ngl you almost had me agreeing until you set up some arbitrary autistic boundary

the whole point is there is no “you need x to cross into x territory”

there are so many guys who on paper should be subhuman af, but when you look at them as a whole, their features and attributes just work really well together - and they are overall attractive

• +1
ngl you almost had me agreeing until you set up some arbitrary autistic boundary

the whole point is there is no “you need x to cross into x territory”

there are so many guys who on paper should be subhuman af, but when you look at them as a whole, their features and attributes just work really well together - and they are overall attractive
Show me a single true Chadlite (would get on average 15 matches on Tinder by swiping right on every female) who doesn't have harmony, coloring, collagen and AT LEAST one PSL feature (hunter eyes, hollow cheeks, compact midface, etc...)

If you only have harmony, coloring and collagen going for you with literally 0 top tier PSL feature then you can only be a high tier normie at best.

• +1
Show me a single true Chadlite (would get on average 15 matches on Tinder by swiping right on every female) who doesn't have harmony, coloring, collagen and AT LEAST one PSL feature (hunter eyes, hollow cheeks, compact midface, etc...)

If you only have harmony, coloring and collagen going for you with literally 0 top tier PSL feature then you can only be a high tier normie at best.
I said I almost agreed because i do agree that coloring and how well your features work together are extremely important, just that it’s completely useless to try these imaginary set in stone rules

but sure I will put some pics of guys that lack extreme psl features and have high irl attractiveness

(Sorry I just had to)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and yang