Its all about the trinity Looks,Status,Money

whitebadboy

whitebadboy

Banned
Many dont get this but
If you are not extremly goodlooking all normies with worst looks but better status aka social media followers will mog you....
You need to be good looking and have status and money to have granted sucess with woman
If you are average or goodlooking but lack status and money its gonna be very hard
Woman nowdays care about stupid shit like followers ecc and if you are not model tier its gonna be impossible to get them to be into you without status and money.
Its over if you are average looking and have only 50 followers on instagram and a normal job you are at the bottom of the social structure
Most Average guys will mog you hard just by status and girls will laugh when they see you only have 100 followers and no one cares about you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Kingkellz, Deleted member 1707 and 4 others
ikr im gonna become gigachad

So true, guys like Edward Norton(in his prime, now he looks even worse idk if even status can save him), Tom Cruise, Tom Hardy, Kevin Hart etc would be a bunch of nobody's if it isnt for their status and money

So true, guys like Edward Norton(in his prime, now he looks even worse idk if even status can save him), Tom Cruise, Tom Hardy, Kevin Hart etc would be a bunch of nobody's if it isnt for their status and money
If you have less than 1k followers on insta and no social circle its over...
Unless you are chico tier by looks alone....but that would make you famous

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
The point is to ascend through soft and hardMaxxing combined, then have a social media following around 1-4K followers and only follow around 20-50 accounts. Women go crazy over follow ratio. It’s perceived as high status in their hypergamous brain. Money is irrelevant because no amount of nice clothing or nice cars will have women naturally gravitated towards you. It’s looks > Status > Money. Looks is the culmination of all things (Height, fWHR, forward growth, hair, pheno, etc)

• +1
Reactions: noped
Truth hurts
What truth? Are ugly guys get aproached? They reject foids? They are dmed by 20 hot foids daily on insta? They are getting matches on tinder? Lol, they dont. No foid orbit them and give iois. I rather be 6psl virgin than 4psl and fuck hot foids.

The point is to ascend through soft and hardMaxxing combined, then have a social media following around 1-4K followers and only follow around 20-50 accounts. Women go crazy over follow ratio. It’s perceived as high status in their hypergamous brain. Money is irrelevant because no amount of nice clothing or nice cars will have women naturally gravitated towards you. It’s looks > Status > Money. Looks is the culmination of all things (Height, fWHR, forward growth, hair, pheno, etc)
You are not going to get these followers just by being above average in looks
What truth? Are ugly guys get aproached? They reject foids? They are dmed by 20 hot foids daily on insta? They are getting matches on tinder? Lol, they dont. No foid orbit them and give iois. I rather be 6psl virgin than 4psl and fuck hot foids.
Status maxed ugly guys get laid allot more than average or goodlooking nobodys

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
You are not going to get these followers just by being above average in looks
I beg to differ; there’s plenty of average PSL rating dudes on Tik tok with 20K followers. Average PSL rating is upper tier in normie scaling. My cousin has 6K followers and you think he’s above average in terms of PSL rating? He has great eye area that resembles X and all the foids go crazy over that and his low following to follower ratio. 6K followers 150 Following

I beg to differ; there’s plenty of average PSL rating dudes on Tik tok with 20K followers. Average PSL rating is upper tier in normie scaling. My cousin has 6K followers and you think he’s above average in terms of PSL rating? He has great eye area that resembles X and all the foids go crazy over that and his low following to follower ratio. 6K followers 150 Following
He dont got these followers based on his averge or above average looks if that was the point we would all be status maxed with 1k followers ....if he had 100 followers he would be a nobody even being more goodlooking than now thats the power of status

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetThatBread
He dont got these followers based on his averge or above average looks if that was the point we would all be status maxed with 1k followers ....if he had 100 followers he would be a nobody even being more goodlooking than now thats the power of status
Good point, all the more power to Ascend then, looksmaxxing should be your number one priority. I doubt Chico went out of his way to model, the opportunity of fame came to him. If you have an above average face say in the 70-80%ile some sort of status or fame is almost inevitable. The halo effect is great yet extremely annoying because every you go all eyes will be locked on you. For example Meeks; complete nobody before the mugshot

Good point, all the more power to Ascend then, looksmaxxing should be your number one priority. I doubt Chico went out of his way to model, the opportunity of fame came to him. If you have an above average face say in the 70-80%ile some sort of status or fame is almost inevitable. The halo effect is great yet extremely annoying because every you go all eyes will be locked on you. For example Meeks; complete nobody before the mugshot
Even if you looksmax its useless without status and only model tier guys get status just by looks alone
Plenty of goodlooking guys without status
We will never be on meeks level or chico

cope
when ur average or gL, its about real life interactions if u want get girls.

cope
when ur average or gL, its about real life interactions if u want get girls.
Nope its all online nowdays even getting a date it all starts on fb or instagram.....

Many dont get this but
If you are not extremly goodlooking all normies with worst looks but better status aka social media followers will mog you....
You need to be good looking and have status and money to have granted sucess with woman
If you are average or goodlooking but lack status and money its gonna be very hard
Woman nowdays care about stupid shit like followers ecc and if you are not model tier its gonna be impossible to get them to be into you without status and money.
Its over if you are average looking and have only 50 followers on instagram and a normal job you are at the bottom of the social structure
Most Average guys will mog you hard just by status and girls will laugh when they see you only have 100 followers and no one cares about you.
Whats a normal job? You mean flipping burgers?

But wikihow says women care about what you have inside and not what you have on the outside.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vladimir makarov and Kingkellz
And what is fame for u? 5k follower? 10k? 100k, 500k?
I dont even have insta jfl

And they get impressed by it?
Lol

Many dont get this but
I have 550 followers and follow 460, is that good?

Do u have 1k op?

Attachments

• 78867969_424441295112205_3264410010951614464_o.jpg
    78867969_424441295112205_3264410010951614464_o.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
i had girls following me and then take the follow away once they seen my followers number didnt go up i tried everything from looksmaxing fashion maxing badboy maxing but nothing worked
I had a period in my life where i had higher status and i would get new girls every week chatting me up to meet or be bf and gf but once that period ended i had nothing for years thats the importance of status

mayb my wonderful oneitis will love me if i sufficiently money and status maxx

• +1
Reactions: whitebadboy
I know guys that buy followers JFL lol. One has 15.7k followers but following 7.5k 🤣

I don't have instagram, barely use facebook and some snapchat, is it over for me?

I don't have instagram, barely use facebook and some snapchat, is it over for me?
yes mostly but is more over if you are not funny and dont talk much girls hate calm quiet guys