[Theory] It's all about the womb. LONG ATTENTION SPAN ONLY.

• Thread starter extreme-overthinker
  • Start date
extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Prenatal exposure to testosterone is critical for proper masculinization of both the body and the mind. If you don't exhibit high sexual dimorphism then chances are you were not exposed to high enough levels of androgens as a fetus OR were not exposed to said hormones at an appropriate time (Different parts of the fetal body and brain are open to androgen sensitivity at different times during gestation).

Let's picture a tall, broad shouldered Chad with a large frame, high musculature, piercing hunter eyes, chiseled jawline and a massive penis. This male specimen was almost certainly exposed to testosterone (and other androgens) in both large quantities and at the proper timing during gestation. The influence of these hormones has allowed for proper masculinization of the body and brain. His blood is flowing with hormones, but, more importantly, his body is very sensitive to them as well. Hormones need to attach to specific cellular receptors in order to perform their function. Without enough receptors, not much is going to happen.

On the other hand is an inferior specimen with a minuscule frame, small wrists, narrow shoulders, wide hips, a skinnyfat physique, childish bug-like eyes, and a round baby face. This poor fellow probably didn't receive the testosterone that his body so desperately needed during development. Perhaps his mother unwittingly exposed him to way too much environmental pollutants and endocrine disruptors. Or perhaps, for reasons unknown, the surge in testosterone occured too early or too late, resulting in a fetus that is male in both body and mind but not as masculinized as he would be if testosterone had surged properly. The end result is the same. Less sexual dimorphism.

What's the most reliable way of determining whether or not your body has been properly masculinized?
Take a look at your 2nd and 4th digits (Index and ring fingers). Is your ring finger noticeably longer than your index finger? Then you were probably exposed to sufficient quantities of testosterone during this vital period. If your index finger is longer than your ring finger, then you were probably exposed to lower quantities of testosterone or were exposed to too much estrogen resulting in an unfavourable testosterone to estrogen ratio.

This is the main difference between a Chad and an Incel. Chad's body has been masculinized thoroughly. Testosterone has acted on his long bones, his face, muscles, and brain. It has made him into a complete male. The kind which nature intended. The Incel, on the other hand, has suffered from a stunted masculine development. He has failed to achieve his full physical potential. He also retains undesirable female qualities. The comparative lack of testosterone means that his brain hasn't fully masculinized. Which is why he remains high-inhibition, risk averse, etc. etc.

I'll link the studies for anyone who is interested

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Idk if this is just broscience but,

What would you say I am?

Idk where to measure from

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Idk if this is just broscience but,

What would you say I am?

Idk where to measure from
do a quick google search and you'll find many studies that support this "broscience". In fact, this hasn't only been correlated to test. but also to hundreds of other traits.
as for your question you obviously have a LOW digit ratio -> Good thing

to find the exact value divide the length of the index finger by the ring (have someone help you to avoid bias)

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Prenatal exposure to testosterone is critical for proper masculinization of both the body and the mind. If you don't exhibit high sexual dimorphism then chances are you were not exposed to high enough levels of androgens as a fetus OR were not exposed to said hormones at an appropriate time (Different parts of the fetal body and brain are open to androgen sensitivity at different times during gestation).

Let's picture a tall, broad shouldered Chad with a large frame, high musculature, piercing hunter eyes, chiseled jawline and a massive penis. This male specimen was almost certainly exposed to testosterone (and other androgens) in both large quantities and at the proper timing during gestation. The influence of these hormones has allowed for proper masculinization of the body and brain. His blood is flowing with hormones, but, more importantly, his body is very sensitive to them as well. Hormones need to attach to specific cellular receptors in order to perform their function. Without enough receptors, not much is going to happen.

On the other hand is an inferior specimen with a minuscule frame, small wrists, narrow shoulders, wide hips, a skinnyfat physique, childish bug-like eyes, and a round baby face. This poor fellow probably didn't receive the testosterone that his body so desperately needed during development. Perhaps his mother unwittingly exposed him to way too much environmental pollutants and endocrine disruptors. Or perhaps, for reasons unknown, the surge in testosterone occured too early or too late, resulting in a fetus that is male in both body and mind but not as masculinized as he would be if testosterone had surged properly. The end result is the same. Less sexual dimorphism.

What's the most reliable way of determining whether or not your body has been properly masculinized?
Take a look at your 2nd and 4th digits (Index and ring fingers). Is your ring finger noticeably longer than your index finger? Then you were probably exposed to sufficient quantities of testosterone during this vital period. If your index finger is longer than your ring finger, then you were probably exposed to lower quantities of testosterone or were exposed to too much estrogen resulting in an unfavourable testosterone to estrogen ratio.

This is the main difference between a Chad and an Incel. Chad's body has been masculinized thoroughly. Testosterone has acted on his long bones, his face, muscles, and brain. It has made him into a complete male. The kind which nature intended. The Incel, on the other hand, has suffered from a stunted masculine development. He has failed to achieve his full physical potential. He also retains undesirable female qualities. The comparative lack of testosterone means that his brain hasn't fully masculinized. Which is why he remains high-inhibition, risk averse, etc. etc.

Hmmmm that explains my height frame and face

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Hmmmm that explains my height frame and face
But then surely this would cause women to tend to have the opposite? Longer index fingers than ring fingers? I dont think I see that. So maybe the part about test surges in the womb is true, but I highly doubt the ratio of fingers will confirm anything.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
But then surely this would cause women to tend to have the opposite? Longer index fingers than ring fingers? I dont think I see that. So maybe the part about test surges in the womb is true, but I highly doubt the ratio of fingers will confirm anything.
Well both of have great frame and test markers as well as longer ring finger...

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Well both of have great frame and test markers as well as longer ring finger...
Imma go around my highschool measuring ring fingers. Im "cool" enough so no one will think im weird ?

It kinda sucks how so much of your life is dependant on shit you cant control eh?

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Imma go around my highschool measuring ring fingers. Im "cool" enough so no one will think im weird ?

It kinda sucks how so much of your life is dependant on shit you cant control eh?
Yeah life is shit or great for people. Really no in between

X

x69

?????? ????
Michael B. Jordan

Michael B. Jordan

Trainee
Brutal blackpill
But it's important to note high T does not necessarily mean more attractive. Correct facial ratios and harmony is more important. T exposure just needs to be on the moderate side so not too much neoteny is lost.

Last edited:
Sodoku

Sodoku

Adept
what the fuck is this shit you guys are making me more depressed :feelsrope:

my ring finger is longer but not like that much long

Gudru

Gudru

Grew wrong | Future millionaire | Life sucks
Brutal blackpill
But it's important to note high T does not necessarily mean more attractive. Correct facial ratios and harmony is more important. T exposure just needs to be on the moderate side so not too much neoteny is lost.
Bullshit

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
extreme-overthinker

its not broscience its true Ive seen a very masculine girl who had long ring/short index while all girly girls had the opposite. its truly eye opening to realize our entire existence was decided for us before we had a chance to do anything about it.

BigBoy

BigBoy

Apprentice
I checked my ring to pointer finger ratio, and my ring was bigger. I wondered why I still looked so chopped if I was exposed to so much testosterone in the womb. I searched it up, and it's the other way around. Your index has to be bigger than your ring, JFL my life.

Currycellmate

Currycellmate

Criminal

I mean, isn't most growth supposed to occur during puberty? Are you sayingexposure to Tes. Changes Genes? Anyways still can explain why there is a rise in subhumans lately. Mostly due to (((pollution )))

Gebirgscel

Gebirgscel

Eukalyptusbonbon
Prenatal testosterone is about dimorphism, skull and probably a bit of bone structure

Puberty is growth, fat distribution, hair

So, Genes and developement in the womb decides the structure
Puberty is the growth of it

R

reptiles

Apprentice

Sure this is a interesting theory
I mean, isn't most growth supposed to occur during puberty? Are you sayingexposure to Tes. Changes Genes? Anyways still can explain why there is a rise in subhumans lately. Mostly due to (((pollution )))

Is it that just we are subhuman's or is it occam's razor and it just is women's standard's are rising cause they know their value

william

william

big nose lanklet
my ring finger is slightly bigger than my index and i still ended up 6'6, good frame and big dick. only things i dont have is chad facial structure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)