It's all about the womb. LONG ATTENTION SPAN ONLY.

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Prenatal exposure to testosterone is critical for proper masculinization of both the body and the mind. If you don't exhibit high sexual dimorphism then chances are you were not exposed to high enough levels of androgens as a fetus OR were not exposed to said hormones at an appropriate time (Different parts of the fetal body and brain are open to androgen sensitivity at different times during gestation).

Let's picture a tall, broad shouldered Chad with a large frame, high musculature, piercing hunter eyes, chiseled jawline and a massive penis. This male specimen was almost certainly exposed to testosterone (and other androgens) in both large quantities and at the proper timing during gestation. The influence of these hormones has allowed for proper masculinization of the body and brain. His blood is flowing with hormones, but, more importantly, his body is very sensitive to them as well. Hormones need to attach to specific cellular receptors in order to perform their function. Without enough receptors, not much is going to happen.

On the other hand is an inferior specimen with a minuscule frame, small wrists, narrow shoulders, wide hips, a skinnyfat physique, childish bug-like eyes, and a round baby face. This poor fellow probably didn't receive the testosterone that his body so desperately needed during development. Perhaps his mother unwittingly exposed him to way too much environmental pollutants and endocrine disruptors. Or perhaps, for reasons unknown, the surge in testosterone occured too early or too late, resulting in a fetus that is male in both body and mind but not as masculinized as he would be if testosterone had surged properly. The end result is the same. Less sexual dimorphism.

What's the most reliable way of determining whether or not your body has been properly masculinized?
Take a look at your 2nd and 4th digits (Index and ring fingers). Is your ring finger noticeably longer than your index finger? Then you were probably exposed to sufficient quantities of testosterone during this vital period. If your index finger is longer than your ring finger, then you were probably exposed to lower quantities of testosterone or were exposed to too much estrogen resulting in an unfavourable testosterone to estrogen ratio.

This is the main difference between a Chad and an Incel. Chad's body has been masculinized thoroughly. Testosterone has acted on his long bones, his face, muscles, and brain. It has made him into a complete male. The kind which nature intended. The Incel, on the other hand, has suffered from a stunted masculine development. He has failed to achieve his full physical potential. He also retains undesirable female qualities. The comparative lack of testosterone means that his brain hasn't fully masculinized. Which is why he remains high-inhibition, risk averse, etc. etc.

I'll link the studies for anyone who is interested

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Hikicel69, Deleted member 15305 and 6 others
Idk if this is just broscience but,

What would you say I am?

Idk where to measure from

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madness

What would you say I am?

do a quick google search and you'll find many studies that support this "broscience". In fact, this hasn't only been correlated to test. but also to hundreds of other traits.
as for your question you obviously have a LOW digit ratio -> Good thing

to find the exact value divide the length of the index finger by the ring (have someone help you to avoid bias)

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Prenatal exposure to testosterone is critical for proper masculinization of both the body and the mind. If you don't exhibit high sexual dimorphism then chances are you were not exposed to high enough levels of androgens as a fetus OR were not exposed to said hormones at an appropriate time (Different parts of the fetal body and brain are open to androgen sensitivity at different times during gestation).

Let's picture a tall, broad shouldered Chad with a large frame, high musculature, piercing hunter eyes, chiseled jawline and a massive penis. This male specimen was almost certainly exposed to testosterone (and other androgens) in both large quantities and at the proper timing during gestation. The influence of these hormones has allowed for proper masculinization of the body and brain. His blood is flowing with hormones, but, more importantly, his body is very sensitive to them as well. Hormones need to attach to specific cellular receptors in order to perform their function. Without enough receptors, not much is going to happen.

On the other hand is an inferior specimen with a minuscule frame, small wrists, narrow shoulders, wide hips, a skinnyfat physique, childish bug-like eyes, and a round baby face. This poor fellow probably didn't receive the testosterone that his body so desperately needed during development. Perhaps his mother unwittingly exposed him to way too much environmental pollutants and endocrine disruptors. Or perhaps, for reasons unknown, the surge in testosterone occured too early or too late, resulting in a fetus that is male in both body and mind but not as masculinized as he would be if testosterone had surged properly. The end result is the same. Less sexual dimorphism.

What's the most reliable way of determining whether or not your body has been properly masculinized?
Take a look at your 2nd and 4th digits (Index and ring fingers). Is your ring finger noticeably longer than your index finger? Then you were probably exposed to sufficient quantities of testosterone during this vital period. If your index finger is longer than your ring finger, then you were probably exposed to lower quantities of testosterone or were exposed to too much estrogen resulting in an unfavourable testosterone to estrogen ratio.

This is the main difference between a Chad and an Incel. Chad's body has been masculinized thoroughly. Testosterone has acted on his long bones, his face, muscles, and brain. It has made him into a complete male. The kind which nature intended. The Incel, on the other hand, has suffered from a stunted masculine development. He has failed to achieve his full physical potential. He also retains undesirable female qualities. The comparative lack of testosterone means that his brain hasn't fully masculinized. Which is why he remains high-inhibition, risk averse, etc. etc.

Hmmmm that explains my height frame and face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, madmax and Deleted member 147
Hmmmm that explains my height frame and face

But then surely this would cause women to tend to have the opposite? Longer index fingers than ring fingers? I dont think I see that. So maybe the part about test surges in the womb is true, but I highly doubt the ratio of fingers will confirm anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
But then surely this would cause women to tend to have the opposite? Longer index fingers than ring fingers? I dont think I see that. So maybe the part about test surges in the womb is true, but I highly doubt the ratio of fingers will confirm anything.
Well both of have great frame and test markers as well as longer ring finger...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Well both of have great frame and test markers as well as longer ring finger...

Imma go around my highschool measuring ring fingers. Im "cool" enough so no one will think im weird ?

It kinda sucks how so much of your life is dependant on shit you cant control eh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Imma go around my highschool measuring ring fingers. Im "cool" enough so no one will think im weird ?

It kinda sucks how so much of your life is dependant on shit you cant control eh?
Yeah life is shit or great for people. Really no in between

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Brutal blackpill
But it's important to note high T does not necessarily mean more attractive. Correct facial ratios and harmony is more important. T exposure just needs to be on the moderate side so not too much neoteny is lost.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Over
what the fuck is this shit you guys are making me more depressed :feelsrope:

my ring finger is longer but not like that much long

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 6401
Brutal blackpill
But it's important to note high T does not necessarily mean more attractive. Correct facial ratios and harmony is more important. T exposure just needs to be on the moderate side so not too much neoteny is lost.
Bullshit

Just start looksmaxing at womb bro :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PubertyMaxxer, Over and 2 others
My ring finger is barely longer. Absolutely over for me

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, HighIQcel and madmax
extreme-overthinker

its not broscience its true Ive seen a very masculine girl who had long ring/short index while all girly girls had the opposite. its truly eye opening to realize our entire existence was decided for us before we had a chance to do anything about it.

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
I checked my ring to pointer finger ratio, and my ring was bigger. I wondered why I still looked so chopped if I was exposed to so much testosterone in the womb. I searched it up, and it's the other way around. Your index has to be bigger than your ring, JFL my life.

I mean, isn't most growth supposed to occur during puberty? Are you sayingexposure to Tes. Changes Genes? Anyways still can explain why there is a rise in subhumans lately. Mostly due to (((pollution )))

Prenatal testosterone is about dimorphism, skull and probably a bit of bone structure

Puberty is growth, fat distribution, hair

So, Genes and developement in the womb decides the structure
Puberty is the growth of it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others

Sure this is a interesting theory
I mean, isn't most growth supposed to occur during puberty? Are you sayingexposure to Tes. Changes Genes? Anyways still can explain why there is a rise in subhumans lately. Mostly due to (((pollution )))

Is it that just we are subhuman's or is it occam's razor and it just is women's standard's are rising cause they know their value

my ring finger is slightly bigger than my index and i still ended up 6'6, good frame and big dick. only things i dont have is chad facial structure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Lost me after title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810

But what about girls, we both don't know what is going to come out of womb, girl or boy?

What would you say I am?

Tell us if you have wide clavicles/big dick/masculine features, so we can confirm if this is pseudo-brother science, or da real sheetz yknow what im sayin

What would you say I am?

Tell us how was your dating life also

why my left ring finger is taller than the right one ? shouldn't it be equal ?
Prenatal testosterone is about dimorphism, skull and probably a bit of bone structure

Puberty is growth, fat distribution, hair

So, Genes and developement in the womb decides the structure
Puberty is the growth of it
highest iq answer here

• +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG and Deleted member 3202
my ring finger is slightly bigger than my index and i still ended up 6'6, good frame and big dick. only things i dont have is chad facial structure.
longest midface in the west

high T tend to have more compact midfaces

• +1
Good cope for me but as someone said above it's not enough, you still need good harmony, ratios, nothing stunted. Having high prenatal T is not 100% that you are attractive.
20191020 235820

• So Sad
longest midface in the west

high T tend to have more compact midfaces
fuck i love you i have a compact midface, biggest skull that i know and biggest chin that i know too.

is jaw width from front due to high t ?

fuck i love you i have a compact midface, biggest skull that i know and biggest chin that i know too.

is jaw width from front due to high t ?
too many factors

• So Sad
from the palm view, both ring fingers on each hand look only slightly longer. from the backside of my hands, both are like almost a cm longer. also when measuring do you fully extend/stretch all your fingers?

I have all the prenatal t signs

Even adhd etc

So I guess I’m good

oh i see

. i have it but isn't.a bad thing tho ?
Jfl lol no.

It’s never really affected me besides I sometimes daydream in class

But everyone has different symptoms

• So Sad
I have all the prenatal t signs

Even adhd etc

So I guess I’m good

This shit is cope.
my ring finger is considerably shorter then my pointing finger and I still have adhd.

I have decently broad shoulders but I still have thin bones.

I have slightly below average T levels for an 18 year old (500-600 ng/ml) but I still have a large dick.

it's all bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
@CupOfCoffee YA ALI MADAD LANA AL-LOOKSMAX

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
  • JFL
  • JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back