It's been 5-6 months since I last had a haircut on top, and my hair has barely grown

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
I have MPB and I'm on finasteride 1mg/day. Shouldn't it normalize the hair cycles again, as in, de-activate all the inflammatory proteins like DKK-1 and ofc the androgens like T and DHT that make the hair follicles shrink in the first place?

My MPB has stopped, but my growth rate hasn't normalized at all, it's still so incredibly slow. I feel like instead of the normal 1/2 inch / month it's 1/8 inch / month for me

Same tbh, I think my patchy beard hair grows faster than actual hair.
I dont take fin though.

Same,from the day i buzzcutted my hair grows 1/4 inch a month

Last edited:
Not sure if you know of this guy, but his hairloss routine is pretty agressive and he used to be norwood 4.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7776
Im on fin and minox myself and my hair grows as quick as ever

Maybe you some vitamin deficiencies like biotin or d3

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and inceletto
how often do you wash your hair??
what kind of products do use to your hair??

Not sure if you know of this guy, but his hairloss routine is pretty agressive and he used to be norwood 4.

This guy makes the impression that his whole purpose in life is to preserve his hair and that he spends 90% of his day with procedures to stop his hl.

With the ammount of time and effort he puts into preventing hl, he might as well het a high quality hair system, go every 2-3 weeks to the hair stylist to reglue the wig and be done with it.

Whats the sense in life if you spend 10 hours / day with procedures to maintain your hair and checking in the mirror if some areas shed more than others..

Also he is combovermaxxing like a pro. He is spreading that frontal hair in the front middle of the hair to the sides like a boss.

If he cut his hair to 2 cm, he would instantly become NW 4 again or smth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ampere
This guy makes the impression that his whole purpose in life is to preserve his hair and that he spends 90% of his day with procedures to stop his hl.

With the ammount of time and effort he puts into preventing hl, he might as well het a high quality hair system, go every 2-3 weeks to the hair stylist to reglue the wig and be done with it.

Whats the sense in life if you spend 10 hours / day with procedures to maintain your hair and checking in the mirror if some areas shed more than others..

Also he is combovermaxxing like a pro. He is spreading that frontal hair in the front middle of the hair to the sides like a boss.

If he cut his hair to 2 cm, he would instantly become NW 4 again or smth.
Yeah that guy is great but he has 100 different products to apply/prepare... it's a nightmare tbh, personally I just take 10 min to apply topical fin + min and I'm already raging I'm losing fucking 60 hours a year doing this... (at least I'll keep my hair :lul:)

Yeah that guy is great but he has 100 different products to apply/prepare... it's a nightmare tbh, personally I just take 10 min to apply topical fin + min and I'm already raging I'm losing fucking 60 hours a year doing this... (at least I'll keep my hair :lul:)
Thats what Im saying man. His anti hair loss protocol looks like a fucking chemistry experiment with 100s of diffent lotions and tinctures he applies to his hair every single day. And 100s of different food supplements he takes.

Again, he might as well just say "fuck it" and get a professional grade hair system, that is unrecognizable. Then reglue it at hair salon ever 2-3 weeks and not worry about the shit anymore throughout the day.

Imagine spending half of your awake hours applying all sorts of shit to your scalp.

Thats what Im saying man. His anti hair loss protocol looks like a fucking chemistry experiment with 100s of diffent lotions and tinctures he applies to his hair every single day. And 100s of different food supplements he takes.

Again, he might as well just say "fuck it" and get a professional grade hair system, that is unrecognizable. Then reglue it at hair salon ever 2-3 weeks and not worry about the shit anymore throughout the day.

Imagine spending half of your awake hours applying all sorts of shit to your scalp.
How does a high grade hair system react to water, or worse probably, sea water ? I'm NW1 but tbh if was was a NW2.5cel with no recovery possible, swimming would be my only fear, as hair systems otherwise are fucking INSANE

Biotin 10,000mcg per day should solve this. If you want to speed up density increase then add a topical like minoxidil