It's catastrophically brutal how much we missed out on

Deleted member 1464

Deleted member 1464

???
You start school and instantly and subconsciously groups form. Attractive people generally hang out with other attractive people. Ugly people who have the same coping interests (chiefly games) hang out with other ugly people. The social hierarchy and where you fit into the picture is defined quite early in life - well before puberty and sex enters the picture.

You enter puberty and nothing really changes - you were never included in the picture of the sex-having population anyway. You were always that weird guy who hung out with other weird people or you were simply isolated. The attractive people who have long been conversing with each other logically have sex with each other. You go through your whole school years not getting invited to a single party, never experiencing what it feels like to dance, make out and sex the cute girl's that you see in your class. Those girls act innocent - you'd never know what they've done and foolishly because you've never experienced the life that they have, you're ignorant of its existence. It's not that she hates you - no, not really. You're just considered to be a nobody and it's expected that you'd accepted that. Is there really another choice? You just can't click your fingers and change your face or height. It follows that girls start defining the average guy as "cute" and "tall" and whatever other markers of genetic excellence there are. Females do a good job of lumping all ugly men as non-men. The average man is tall, because non-tall men aren't considered men.

You finish high school and assure yourself that university will be the place where you thrive - but once again, everything is the same. Height starts to matter more. Women start to see men as accessories more than anything else. If you're wondering if a girl has a boyfriend or not - fear not, in the first few seconds of her speech she'll be sure to say "my boyfriend, this", "my boyfriend has that", "my boyfriend works there", "my boyfriend can do this". It becomes crystal clear that you need to be the whole package - you can't pick and choose. But there's also a problem. By this point, most people have been having sex for a good few years. Being a virgin in a university environment isn't a chance to exploit an opportunity but rather like trying to catch a running car on foot. As expected, university comes and goes. You sit there and ask yourself "I spent three or four years in an environment surrounded by young women, and I couldn't get laid" and your valuelessness starts to sink in, especially in a time where having sex is more normal than discussing the weather.

You reach your early 20s. You're out of university. You have no sexual experience. You're doomed to work in some boring job, while everyone else gets their dream job as a police officer or doctor. You're probably also balding by this point and your looks are rapidly declining. Your life becomes a race against time, trying to make up for a youth that can never be made up for, because you're no longer young. Still, the appeal of a pseudo-youth life is a glimmer of hope. You find yourself taking all sorts of drugs to save your hair, and you try to looksmax as much as possible with steroids, surgeries, everything. Eventually, after exhausting your chances on dating apps, you just choose to see a hooker who is repulsed by you, and you realize that it is really over.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, horizontallytall, Deleted member 4614 and 37 others
sorry bro dn

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Petsmart, john_cope and 4 others
sorry bro dn
Tenor 1

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, RichardSpencel, Arkantos and 6 others
Whoa Nigga

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Ruby, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and pisslord
Dfhfdtj

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
You start school and instantly and subconsciously groups form. Attractive people generally hang out with other attractive people. Ugly people who have the same coping interests (chiefly games) hang out with other ugly people. The social hierarchy and where you fit into the picture is defined quite early in life - well before puberty and sex enters the picture.

You enter puberty and nothing really changes - you were never included in the picture of the sex-having population anyway. You were always that weird guy who hung out with other weird people or you were simply isolated. The attractive people who have long been conversing with each other logically have sex with each other. You go through your whole school years not getting invited to a single party, never experiencing what it feels like to dance, make out and sex the cute girl's that you see in your class. Those girls act innocent - you'd never know what they've done and foolishly because you've never experienced the life that they have, you're ignorant of its existence. It's not that she hates you - no, not really. You're just considered to be a nobody and it's expected that you'd accepted that. Is there really another choice? You just can't click your fingers and change your face or height. It follows that girls start defining the average guy as "cute" and "tall" and whatever other markers of genetic excellence there are. Females do a good job of lumping all ugly men as non-men. The average man is tall, because non-tall men aren't considered men.

You finish high school and assure yourself that university will be the place where you thrive - but once again, everything is the same. Height starts to matter more. Women start to see men as accessories more than anything else. If you're wondering if a girl has a boyfriend or not - fear not, in the first few seconds of her speech she'll be sure to say "my boyfriend, this", "my boyfriend has that", "my boyfriend works there", "my boyfriend can do this". It becomes crystal clear that you need to be the whole package - you can't pick and choose. But there's also a problem. By this point, most people have been having sex for a good few years. Being a virgin in a university environment isn't a chance to exploit an opportunity but rather like trying to catch a running car on foot. As expected, university comes and goes. You sit there and ask yourself "I spent three or four years in an environment surrounded by young women, and I couldn't get laid" and your valuelessness starts to sink in, especially in a time where having sex is more normal than discussing the weather.

You reach your early 20s. You're out of university. You have no sexual experience. You're doomed to work in some boring job, while everyone else gets their dream job as a police officer or doctor. You're probably also balding by this point and your looks are rapidly declining. Your life becomes a race against time, trying to make up for a youth that can never be made up for, because you're no longer young. Still, the appeal of a pseudo-youth life is a glimmer of hope. You find yourself taking all sorts of drugs to save your hair, and you try to looksmax as much as possible with steroids, surgeries, everything. Eventually, after exhausting your chances on dating apps, you just choose to see a hooker who is repulsed by you, and you realize that it is really over.
Imma summarize all those words for the "dn rd" folks on here: Frustration because of no sex.

Conclusion: See a hooker. Case closed.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SMVbender, Dios, Deleted member 2621 and 5 others
Imma summarize all those words for the "dn rd" folks on here: Frustration because of no sex.

GCmzZRP

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and RichardSpencel

Attachments

• 1568273983575.png
    1568273983575.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 3
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Imagine being a young Chad in a university campus swiping only within a 1 mile radius.

"Wanna come to my room and chill? Tee hee"

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Deleted member 4614, Norwooder and 4 others
Imagine being a young Chad in a university campus swiping only within a 1 mile radius.

"Wanna come to my room and chill? Tee hee"
P-pervert!!

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 1464
pisslord

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Mousei and Deleted member 2205
life is unfair bro, deal with it : unless you'r not below average, you can always find out a girl sir.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Ruby and pisslord
life is unfair bro, deal with it : unless you'r not below average, you can always find out a girl sir.
keep crying for me

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and pisslord
Keepcryingforme

• +1
Reactions: pisslord and Deleted member 1464
I was invited to two parties, and I did not slay.
I experienced teenage love, but only from psl4 girls, I did not love them back.
I never went to a club or a bar.

The only sexual things I've done were making-out, touching boobs, ass and pussy (but with clothes on), but that did not happen often.

I'm a failed normie.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1464
didn't have to read, I lived it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel, Mousei, RAITEIII and 1 other person
That posts seems familiar to me

• +1
I want to fuck females I don't care what age

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 1464
If you’re 20-24 you can still pull a 16-18 yr old and will experience teenage love. It’s nothing special

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1464
Dn rid

• WTF
If you’re 20-24 you can still pull a 16-18 yr old and will experience teenage love. It’s nothing special
Not how it works but better than nothing

• +1
yeah I may be all that but at least i'm not an incel haha :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

The issue is not sex but being socially outcasted

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, RAITEIII and Deleted member 1464
Yeah it's fucked. Being someone who has high standards, I've never felt strong feelings for girls until one time last year where I got oneitis. But then I found out that she got a disgusting bf and now I lost my appetite for that shit forever after I also got mad that I had to compete with this disgusting subhuman for her. At a certain point, you just become too bitter and jaded for that shit it seems like it. I feel freed in some way though, knowing that it'll never happen for me anyway. I'll just slay and treat girls like shit.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 1464
you're either born as a looser or as a winner and there's nothing you can do. There's no ascesion.

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn, Melo95 and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Norwooder and Deleted member 1464
this hit me really hard

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
You missed out more by being the age you are, rather than looks (unless you're incredibly ugly).

These days only probably the top 5-10% of man have a satisfying time with women. Even men from 15-20% are dealing with unpleasant 5/10s.

A decade+ ago even ugly dudes could get with a girl. It was a pro hookup culture where women would even cheer on the lower smv guys to find a girl. And this is the Anglosphere I'm talking about.

speak for yourself about ascension
Tell me how you can ascend if you missed earlier stages of life? How can you ''ascend" your brain from being loser to social slayer? How you can magicly change your status from weird nerd to social slayer? Ascending in looks to the level of becoming chad without status is impossible in hs. Remember that after hs your youth is ended. Happy life=happy youth. You cant pass that. You will never be happy with wasted youth, whatever you will do, how you will ascend your youth created you. If you were loser as teenager, you will never be winner as adult. You will try to catch them while they will get even further in their life. Maybe if you have some talent you can have happy life like Lewis Hamilton now, he hasnt youth so now hes doing fun stuff. But tbh most of the people will never rach this amount of money and status.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, ovosoundszn and RAITEIII
Tell me how you can ascend if you missed earlier stages of life? How can you ''ascend" your brain from being loser to social slayer? How you can magicly change your status from weird nerd to social slayer? Ascending in looks to the level of becoming chad without status is impossible in hs. Remember that after hs your youth is ended. Happy life=happy youth. You cant pass that. You will never be happy with wasted youth, whatever you will do, how you will ascend your youth created you. If you were loser as teenager, you will never be winner as adult. You will try to catch them while they will get even further in their life. Maybe if you have some talent you can have happy life like Lewis Hamilton now, he hasnt youth so now hes doing fun stuff. But tbh most of the people will never rach this amount of money and status.
david gandy says fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
david gandy says fuck you
Jfl at him being loser. Loser is not someone who looks like him. Foids propably gived him so many iois but he didnt noticed them. Thats not a loser. Also he didnt losed his v as teenager to 15 yo virgin in her birthday. He missed important part of life becouse of just being mental not ugly at the same time. He gain his status as a model. He could t do that without his face
this hit me really hard
Me too. I'm losing hope for life

You missed out more by being the age you are, rather than looks (unless you're incredibly ugly).

These days only probably the top 5-10% of man have a satisfying time with women. Even men from 15-20% are dealing with unpleasant 5/10s.

A decade+ ago even ugly dudes could get with a girl. It was a pro hookup culture where women would even cheer on the lower smv guys to find a girl. And this is the Anglosphere I'm talking about.
was it in the 2000s and before?

was it in the 2000s and before?

2005 I started going to high school parties. Everyone was hooking up like crazy then.

06 07 08 were bitchin.

09-10 I noticed women started to become more of a pain in the ass, but it was still okay for average guys till about after 2012.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
Jfl at him being loser. Loser is not someone who looks like him. Foids propably gived him so many iois but he didnt noticed them. Thats not a loser. Also he didnt losed his v as teenager to 15 yo virgin in her birthday. He missed important part of life becouse of just being mental not ugly at the same time. He gain his status as a model. He could t do that without his face

Me too. I'm losing hope for life
why you calling me a loser then. I get iois

2005 I started going to high school parties. Everyone was hooking up like crazy then.

06 07 08 were bitchin.

09-10 I noticed women started to become more of a pain in the ass, but it was still okay for average guys till about after 2012.
I appreciate oldcels tbh, we need more because they actually have experience and speak the truth most of the time

Mmm still fantastic, haunting thread @Goblin tbh are u doing better in school/University?
There's no brain ascencion, and without brain everything else becomes 10 ^10 times more difficult to do.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos