It's for from bad to worst ..I actally think deluded redpillers should be put in Psychiatric hospitals

mgtowmadness

mgtowmadness

Silver
good evening to any of you after reading this post... I still firmly believe in looksmaxing and looking at your health to be the up most important thing not only for your physical but Mental Health.. men have to stop this horrific if you call it that that somehow men age like fine wine.. I know this is not news to a lot of members on this fourm.. but for my age of 43 I am in the top 10% for men... if you have been following any of my threads you seem that I have posted pre pics and then got pro pics and I'm running on bumble Tinder and POF.. my results have been utterly abysmal to be honest... the dating landscape is so skwed and messed up that I can barely even get a like... the matches that I have gotten in the past 72 hours are so horrifically ugly and obese that I can't begin to explain this atrocity.. I think not only being outnumbered online dating sites is the problem.. I think is that now that are in my age bracket 35 to 50 women can get men 10 years younger than them on dating apps and get a roided-out good-looking dude that will bang them I don't see how you can compete as an older male... I thought I would try in my head full of copium bumble women are supposedly going to reach out to men.. I have only one decent looking woman that has reached out to me and so far that conversation is seeming to lead nowhere.. basically what I am saying is that I truly now believe that the sub-8 rule is real and that men that preach that they are aging like fine wine or somehow it's just getting better as they get over 40 are absolutely deranged and living in a fairytale La La Land please comment on this I'm going to put up all the pics that I have so you can see exactly what is going on..I would show you all my matches but the fact is I am getting none... thank you for reading my block a text..Here are some of my pics

IMG 9396 1 websize
IMG 9446 11 websize 1
IMG 9442 10 websize

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 10709 and 10 others
No paragraph, no read

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh, antiantifa and Deleted member 12002
Now rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StephIsCold and xefo
good evening to any of you after reading this post... I still firmly believe in looksmaxing and looking at your health to be the up most important thing not only for your physical but Mental Health.. men have to stop this horrific if you call it that that somehow men age like fine wine.. I know this is not news to a lot of members on this fourm.. but for my age of 43 I am in the top 10% for men... if you have been following any of my threads you seem that I have posted pre pics and then got pro pics and I'm running on bumble Tinder and POF.. my results have been utterly abysmal to be honest... the dating landscape is so skwed and messed up that I can barely even get a like... the matches that I have gotten in the past 72 hours are so horrifically ugly and obese that I can't begin to explain this atrocity.. I think not only being outnumbered online dating sites is the problem.. I think is that now that are in my age bracket 35 to 50 women can get men 10 years younger than them on dating apps and get a roided-out good-looking dude that will bang them I don't see how you can compete as an older male... I thought I would try in my head full of copium bumble women are supposedly going to reach out to men.. I have only one decent looking woman that has reached out to me and so far that conversation is seeming to lead nowhere.. basically what I am saying is that I truly now believe that the sub-8 rule is real and that men that preach that they are aging like fine wine or somehow it's just getting better as they get over 40 are absolutely deranged and living in a fairytale La La Land please comment on this I'm going to put up all the pics that I have so you can see exactly what is going on..I would show you all my matches but the fact is I am getting none... thank you for reading my block a text..Here are some of my pics

View attachment 981482View attachment 981484View attachment 981485
@RichmondBread but good looking

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, SubhumanCurrycel and WadlowMaxxing
why is your face so drippy at 43

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Stevensmithgerard
bro that first pic better not be your first pick on tinder, you look like 20x better in the second

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Effortless, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
Get haircut
Fashionmaxx
Thats it bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
'men age like wine' is not in regards to looks, but status. It makes the presumption you have businessmaxxed up to this point.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Effortless, StephIsCold and 5 others
'men age like wine' is not in regards to looks, but status. It makes the presumption you have businessmaxxed up to this point.
That is all bullshit..I have my own home and car...What the fuck should I do by a plane...You are deluding yourself..So should I go rent a Ferrari and take pics..No way..that is for simps

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5292, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
You sound like you buy into that Redpill crap?

That is all bullshit..I have my own home and car...What the fuck should I do by a plane...You are deluding yourself..So should I go rent a Ferrari and take pics..No way..that is for simps
A CEO has more status than a fratboy, even though the fratboy has youthful looks.

Donald Trump had higher status in his 40s than in his 20s.

If you had a Ferrari you would do better with girls than what you did in your youth probably, yes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Effortless, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others
A CEO has more status than a fratboy, even though the fratboy has youthful looks.

If you had a Ferrari you would do better with girls than what you did in your youth probably, yes.
A good looking Chad type Model with youth and looks is going to do better with women than any fat CEO..Keep coping with the status shit..You sound like that Beta Bux Entrepreneurs in Cars..i bet you beleive Rollo Tomassi..Sorry if I sound bitter tonight I am

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others
A good looking Chad type Model with youth and looks is going to do better with women than any fat CEO..Keep coping with the status shit..You sound like that Beta Bux Entrepreneurs in Cars..i bet you beleive Rollo Tomassi..Sorry if I sound bitter tonight I am
Well the RedPill dudes would not be talking about a young Chad looking guy vs old Incel looking guy. They would be stating an old Chad who became a CEO has more power over women than the same Chad when he was in Uni (physical prime but not status prime), same thing for the Incel looking dude.

I never cope with anything, I try to see reality as accurately as possible based on my life experiences, logic and the experiences of other guys relayed to me.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Effortless, Senssei and 2 others
Roid tatt tan

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 9090, BigBoy and 1 other person
what do you work as? women your age, and women in general dating men your age care about your financial security in life and your status.

Youre not even ugly but brutal age pill tbh

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Norwooder, Effortless and 3 others
Youre not even ugly but brutal age pill tbh
It's bad kid..I thought I would get some matches but nothing..Will see on the weekend if anything happens..Stay strong out there

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Uglyandfat
Note for younger users (me included): start antiaging.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
It's bad kid..I thought I would get some matches but nothing..Will see on the weekend if anything happens..Stay strong out there
why dont you try different apps/sites tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, LastHopeForNorman and Wallenberg

Sure, if you're only basing your results off Tinder. What do you expect? You're not in the top 10% for your age either. Not even close. You look like if Antonio Banderas had a retarded little half brother that was addicted to meth. I hate to be mean, man, but some dudes are totally deluded when it comes to their looks. I'm just being brutally honest here, because nothing else works with people like that.

Never mind Tinder. You would be getting hit on by girls, your own age and younger, on a regular basis out in the real world if you were really in the top 10%. It doesn't matter how old you are. Women don't flirt with you out in public? I'm talking cashiers, waitresses, receptionists, etc? If not, then that's a real bummer. Cause it means you're not very good looking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NSR1997, Effortless, everythingisacope and 4 others
I feel you bro, I'm also an oldcel (mid 30s), earn in top 1% in my location for all ages, and probably a lot higher percentile globally, and ethnic, and I'm not terrible looking, but apart from white girls, no one else will look at me.

It is absolutely brutal out there.

Sure, if you're only basing your results off Tinder. What do you expect? You're not in the top 10% for your age either. Not even close. You look like if Antonio Banderas had a retarded little half brother that was addicted to meth. I hate to be mean, man, but some dudes are totally deluded when it comes to their looks. I'm just being brutally honest here, because nothing else works with people like that.

Never mind Tinder. You would be getting hit on by girls, your own age and younger, on a regular basis out in the real world if you were really in the top 10%. It doesn't matter how old you are. Women don't flirt with you out in public? I'm talking cashiers, waitresses, receptionists, etc? If not, then that's a real bummer. Cause it means you're not very good looking.

The photographer guy, made beautiful quality pics. Imo.

* Is it not normal that one in USA gets matches with obese women. Because I heard like 60% of women's (or more) in USA are fatties.
I got told in statts, that USA is the land of fatties.
Is that true? (I never been there, so I dunno).

To add. If the online quality sucks. I would try hustling for females contacts, irl.

Well the RedPill dudes would not be talking about a young Chad looking guy vs old Incel looking guy. They would be stating an old Chad who became a CEO has more power over women than the same Chad when he was in Uni (physical prime but not status prime), same thing for the Incel looking dude.

I never cope with anything, I try to see reality as accurately as possible based on my life experiences, logic and the experiences of other guys relayed to me.
I get OP, his concern. About being casted for the provider/ betabuxx role.

Going that route. Before one knows it, one might be sponsoring the children of another dude with a single mom.
Because women choosing a man for his money, can be expensive for that man.

I personally, am a little bit okay with provider stuff. But only to some extend, and under strict conditions.
I would at this point in time, feel bad about being provider for another dude his children.
But I would be okay, if I be provider for my own kids

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and Deleted member 4797
what do you work as? women your age, and women in general dating men your age care about your financial security in life and your status.
If a dude is going to betabuxx. Like that.
Why the hell take an older woman?

If going down the road if buying love.
I would be on plane to some poverty place, with attractive women. And buy a younger good looking woman there.

Buying a woman, it would sicken me I notice. When she isn't looks/age mogging. Than it's like, wtf you paying for?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Wallenberg
* Is it not normal that one in USA gets matches with obese women. Because I heard like 60% of women's (or more) in USA are fatties.
I got told in statts, that USA is the land of fatties.
Is that true? (I never been there, so I dunno).
Big differences in different areas. I didn't see many fatties in NYC. It's different in some southern states which are full o white trash and low-class blacks.

There are enough slim girls in the US. A good-looking guy doesn't have to settle for fatties in the US.

Obesi

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I get OP, his concern. About being casted for the provider/ betabuxx role.

Going that route. Before one knows it, one might be sponsoring the children of another dude with a single mom.
Because women choosing a man for his money, can be expensive for that man.

I personally, am a little bit okay with provider stuff. But only to some extend, and under strict conditions.
I would at this point in time, feel bad about being provider for another dude his children.
But I would be okay, if I be provider for my own kids
A Ferrari helps you slay more from the increased status, relationship stuff aside

If a dude is going to betabuxx. Like that.
Why the hell take an older woman?

If going down the road if buying love.
I would be on plane to some poverty place, with attractive women. And buy a younger good looking woman there.

Buying a woman, it would sicken me I notice. When she isn't looks/age mogging. Than it's like, wtf you paying for?
All women, regardless of age, would expect a guy of 43 to be a baller. Even if he is a Chad. Because he will be seen as a weirdo if he is not.

I agree, if I was in his shoes and was forced into the provider role I would go for women in their 20s. I mean why not not, there is no love when a woman is with you for betabuxx. Might as well go for the hottest woman you can find.

A Ferrari helps you slay more from the increased status, relationship stuff aside
yeah, one can get extra slays, with pretending to be okay with betabuxx.
because GoldDiggers do hand out, free samples, to lure in BetaBuxxers. If a dude wants to slay; he can ghost after the free sample. he need to be prepared for stalking shit though, I heard from guys doing this. because golddigger-women with dollars in their eyes; ain't easily letting a guy go ghost after they handed out a free sample.

All women, regardless of age, would expect a guy of 43 to be a baller. Even if he is a Chad. Because he will be seen as a weirdo if he is not.

I agree, if I was in his shoes and was forced into the provider role I would go for women in their 20s. I mean why not not, there is no love when a woman is with you for betabuxx. Might as well go for the hottest woman you can find.
On top if the the factor of than going for women in their 20's.
If just buying, no love, just betabuxx.

Don't forget to go shopping worldwide for a good deal, if it's just betabuxxing. might as well than. (we do shop worldwide for goods so why not in this, if one is to ugly to get love for free from women whom look at least do-able,I guess).

Last edited:
nigga you can ascend just fix your collagen, wrinkles, hairline and take the neckpill

well we have a bunch of treatments on looksmax he should get started tbhtbh
I dunno what he does, for that already.
But I do recall him sharing his pills stack for ant-aging and looksmaxxing. Brutals, a whole meal of pills

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator
Is it even possible to get a decent amount of dates / matches past 35? I mean almost everyone is married and have kids at that point.
Do they even use dating sites compared to the youth or actively searching for companion?

The few woman that are 35+ i spoke about their relation life said to me the males who hit on them are or weird (prob ugly) or just want sex ( high value chads most likely who can slay and dump them).

The one that don't have kids/ are unmarried most likely have a reason why they dont have one. Most people are already settled in at that lifestyle.

I am not at you age yet so everything is just my own speculation. Also i think you are good looking for your age. Alot of males are bald, fat and full of wrinkles at 43.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Effortless
Is it even possible to get a decent amount of dates / matches past 35? I mean almost everyone is married and have kids at that point.
Do they even use dating sites compared to the youth or actively searching for companion?

The few woman that are 35+ i spoke about their relation life said to me the males who hit on them are or weird (prob ugly) or just want sex ( high value chads most likely who can slay and dump them).

The one that don't have kids/ are unmarried most likely have a reason why they dont have one. Most people are already settled in at that lifestyle.

I am not at you age yet so everything is just my own speculation. Also i think you are good looking for your age. Alot of males are bald, fat and full of wrinkles at 43.
who the fuck wants a 35+ year old foid. even at 43 you should aim 25 or below

• +1
You sound like you buy into that Redpill crap?
Men can age like fine wine assuming they take the correct precautions for aging and stay lean. Pretty basic I would assume.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and LastHopeForNorman
The 35+ year olds women, 80+% of them have children (at minor age).
Her having the disqualifier "just want sex". That does say something, imo, most of the time!

A woman with a young child is obvioulsy high risk choice, for a man. to go serious with. Because he likely has to input money and time, into a child that is not his. plus he has zero rights when it comes to that child, only burdens/obligations but zero rights.

The irony.
When women are low baggage (childess) they are often okay with "just wants sex". And they even push away men wanting to commit.
When women higher baggage (minor children),than all of a sudden "he just wants sex, is portrait as bad and disqualifier". But plemty men, obvioulsy don't want to commit to a woman with children. The idea seems brutals to me. I could only consider, if shem (giga)Stacy, I can detach from the child significant, I don't have to pay much for that child, and she will give me children of my/ourm own.
Men can age like fine wine assuming they take the correct precautions for aging and stay lean. Pretty basic I would assume.
one needs to be hig effort, and have some genetic luck also.
than one can age like fine wine.

Most men age like milk. Most men get to fat, and are laizy.

Last edited:
  • +1
who the fuck wants a 35+ year old foid. even at 43 you should aim 25 or below
the aim (for average man) is always this. it's true.
Every men going above 25 years old, is compromising in general, due to lack of options of 25 year old women.
54a798c431afb_-_nrm_1410470492-mens-age-versus-women2.jpg

use paragraphs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146

You don't look bad... get a normal haircut and better fitting clothes plus start TRT immediately. Face wise you have good overall bone structure but you don't have any stand out facial features... also to me your frame looks good although you could be in slightly better shape. But ya Rollo Tomassi and all the men who speak of 'status' etc. are totally deluded because most attractive women earn there own money nowadays so as long as you aren't flat broke you are basically competing via looks.