[JFL] It’s funny that “being ethnic” is a problem

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

BeChadOrDieTrying
In a mono-racial society like Middle East or East Asia nobody cares if they’re ethnic or not, because there are practically none.

Only in a “diverse “ society like the West do certain demographic groups have to take the “racepill” “phenopill” when looksmaxing.

streege

streege

Don't be a simp
I don't want girls from others ethnicities than mine tbh, i guess it's better on average to stay in the same range for LTR and shit, but still, beeing ethnic means no validation unless salludon tier, and that's a giga sad shit

M

mulattomaxxer

Adept
It is very funny. I remember in school wondering why me and all the other enthics were single but I didn't truly understand why because I was severly bluepilled, believing in meme concepts such as "equality" and "personality".

It makes me sad when I go on rating sites and their are mostly filled with enthic men who have no idea why women hate them. White people are mogging machines. If your enthic you can't have any deathnic features or it never began for you. Its chad or death if your an enthic minority.

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

BeChadOrDieTrying
It is very funny. I remember in school wondering why me and all the other enthics were single but I didn't truly understand why because I was severly bluepilled, believing in meme concepts such as "equality" and "personality".

It makes me sad when I go on rating sites and their are mostly filled with enthic men who have no idea why women hate them. White people are mogging machines. If your enthic you can't have any deathnic features or it never began for you. Its chad or death if your an enthic minority.
Are you black tho? Black aren’t really ethnics (at least in America) thanks to their mainstream cultural status.

chadpreetcel123

chadpreetcel123

Zephir

I'm ethnic curry (a little lightskinned though) and I've gotten tons of ioi's from white and latina

M

mulattomaxxer

Adept
Are you black tho? Black aren’t really ethnics (at least in America) thanks to their mainstream cultural status.
UK mulatto here. I also don't have any excessively subhuman nigga features which is nice but im not attractive. Blacks have an ok reputation in the UK, (alot of positive stereotypes attached to black people), but I grew up in an area with mostly white poeple. I was definetly viewed as an enthic growing up, leading to subpar formative experiences. If I grew up in a city with a large black community I would be doing alot better.

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

BeChadOrDieTrying
UK mulatto here. I also don't have any excessively subhuman nigga features which is nice but im not attractive. Blacks have an ok reputation in the UK, (alot of positive stereotypes attached to black people), but I grew up in an area with mostly white poeple. I was definetly viewed as an enthic growing up, leading to subpar formative experiences. If I grew up in a city with a large black community I would be doing alot better.
Nah this dude is UK black too I guess you can relate a lot to what he says

M

mulattomaxxer

Adept
I'm ethnic curry (a little lightskinned though) and I've gotten tons of ioi's from white and latina
Lived in a white community all my life, I was also a subhuman until I was 16 because I grew alot during during purberty. I started getting sparse IOIs when I was 16 but I was already rotting pretty hard by this point.

Uni was alot better in terms of getting IOIs, not slayer tier IOIs but getting a few every now and again is nice. There are alot of black people at my uni (where most of my IOI's come from), but by this point I was socially autistic from rotting for all of my teens so I kept on rotting.

Tellem--t

Tellem--t

Coping gymcel
Being ethnic is the worse thing that can befall a man why? I will tell you

being born an ethnic increase the chance that you will be born into a low class poor family especially in the west,

Being born an ethnic will increases the chance of your inceldom

Being born an ethnic increases the chance of having a low quality life

Being born an ethnic increases the chance of being less financially stable compared to the white man

Being born an ethnic increases your chance of being ugly

And many more disadvantages.

Hopelessmofoker

Hopelessmofoker

The Tribe|The Secret Society|The Senate Chair N°1
In a mono-racial society like Middle East or East Asia nobody cares if they’re ethnic or not, because there are practically none.

Only in a “diverse “ society like the West do certain demographic groups have to take the “racepill” “phenopill” when looksmaxing.
Most ethnics cope with their skincolor but mostly they are just ugly. Its true that some girls will filter you out, but if you look good you can slay as a non white.

IMG_6588.jpg

Tellem--t

Tellem--t

Coping gymcel
Most ethnics cope with their skincolor but mostly they are just ugly. Its true that some girls will filter you out, but if you look good you can slay as a non white.

View attachment 322524
Lmao everytime it's a "non white" slayer they show a mulatoo thats mixed with white like this guy or Jeremy meeks. This further proves the racepill, they wouldn't look as good if they weren't mixed with white

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)