It’s funny that “being ethnic” is a problem

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
In a mono-racial society like Middle East or East Asia nobody cares if they’re ethnic or not, because there are practically none.

Only in a “diverse “ society like the West do certain demographic groups have to take the “racepill” “phenopill” when looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Arkantos, TheAscendedOne and 13 others
True.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 2 others
Without ethnic girls i can't ascend

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Arkantos, TheAscendedOne and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 6401, LostYouth and 15 others
I don't want girls from others ethnicities than mine tbh, i guess it's better on average to stay in the same range for LTR and shit, but still, beeing ethnic means no validation unless salludon tier, and that's a giga sad shit

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 7 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
True. You have to isolate yourself from the west if you want to have any chance as a sub8 ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and didntreadlol
It is very funny. I remember in school wondering why me and all the other enthics were single but I didn't truly understand why because I was severly bluepilled, believing in meme concepts such as "equality" and "personality".

It makes me sad when I go on rating sites and their are mostly filled with enthic men who have no idea why women hate them. White people are mogging machines. If your enthic you can't have any deathnic features or it never began for you. Its chad or death if your an enthic minority.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 9 others
It is very funny. I remember in school wondering why me and all the other enthics were single but I didn't truly understand why because I was severly bluepilled, believing in meme concepts such as "equality" and "personality".

It makes me sad when I go on rating sites and their are mostly filled with enthic men who have no idea why women hate them. White people are mogging machines. If your enthic you can't have any deathnic features or it never began for you. Its chad or death if your an enthic minority.
Are you black tho? Black aren’t really ethnics (at least in America) thanks to their mainstream cultural status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 4 others
Are you black tho? Black aren’t really ethnics (at least in America) thanks to their mainstream cultural status.
in my HS blacks were all single, but there was this mulatoo, tall, very gl, blue eyes, very light skin and muscular that got good stares.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
I wonder why women prefer whites and blacks rather than ethnics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 1 other person
I wonder why women prefer whites and blacks rather than ethnics.
Mostly soft power imho, for same tier of looks i mean

• +1
Cope

Even in China and India where there's hardly any whites they still get worshipped

Sure, ethnics do way better there but they'll still get cucked as soon as a non-truecel white guy comes along, especially in East Asia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, TheAscendedOne and 8 others
in my HS blacks were all single, but there was this mulatoo, tall, very gl, blue eyes, very light skin and muscular that got good stares.
France is something different. But yeah light skin mulattos can almost compete with whites in terms of smv

• +1
France is something different. But yeah light skin mulattos can almost compete with whites in terms of smv
What's your thought of it when you where there ? More hard for ethnic etc or not ?

• +1

I'm ethnic curry (a little lightskinned though) and I've gotten tons of ioi's from white and latina

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Arkantos, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
What's your thought of it when you where there ? More hard for ethnic etc or not ?
It’s been 3 years that I was in France the last time and I didn’t really pay attention to it tbh. I only noticed that a lot of French women were ugly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 5 others
It’s been 3 years that I was in France the last time and I didn’t really pay attention to it tbh. I only noticed that a lot of French women were ugly.
True tbh, and not only that, but mostly cope mentality, hypocrisy and shit, i bet germans girls etc are more honest.

• +1
True tbh, and not only that, but mostly cope mentality, hypocrisy and shit, i bet germans girls etc are more honest.
In general I find francophone women less attractive but nicer than Germanic women.

• +1
  • Woah

UK mulatto here. I also don't have any excessively subhuman nigga features which is nice but im not attractive. Blacks have an ok reputation in the UK, (alot of positive stereotypes attached to black people), but I grew up in an area with mostly white poeple. I was definetly viewed as an enthic growing up, leading to subpar formative experiences. If I grew up in a city with a large black community I would be doing alot better.

• +1
  • So Sad
Ethnics can be slayers tbh. Most whites are soycucks nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Arkantos, TheAscendedOne and 4 others
UK mulatto here. I also don't have any excessively subhuman nigga features which is nice but im not attractive. Blacks have an ok reputation in the UK, (alot of positive stereotypes attached to black people), but I grew up in an area with mostly white poeple. I was definetly viewed as an enthic growing up, leading to subpar formative experiences. If I grew up in a city with a large black community I would be doing alot better.
Nah this dude is UK black too I guess you can relate a lot to what he says

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
😭I want a Latina Or will rope tbh. Indian girls don't do shit for me.

• +1
  • So Sad
I'm ethnic curry (a little lightskinned though) and I've gotten tons of ioi's from white and latina

Lived in a white community all my life, I was also a subhuman until I was 16 because I grew alot during during purberty. I started getting sparse IOIs when I was 16 but I was already rotting pretty hard by this point.

Uni was alot better in terms of getting IOIs, not slayer tier IOIs but getting a few every now and again is nice. There are alot of black people at my uni (where most of my IOI's come from), but by this point I was socially autistic from rotting for all of my teens so I kept on rotting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 5 others
😭I want a Latina Or will rope tbh. Indian girls don't do shit for me.
Why u not like curry girls??? I see many hot Punjabi girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Arkantos, TheAscendedOne and 5 others
Nah this dude is UK black too I guess you can relate a lot to what he says

be @Tellem--t with his frame and you'll get all girls. Pheno is not a failo once muscular and world guiness book frame and above average face, and tall.

• +1
Why u not like curry girls??? I see many hot Punjabi girls
I'm not a 6'5 Punjabi dude that's why. Need to statusmaxx even to date em. They are statuswhores.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Arkantos, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
jfl he is as much a coper as me with muh white, we both have it fine actually. We deserve to be roasted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
  • +1
Being ethnic is the worse thing that can befall a man why? I will tell you

being born an ethnic increase the chance that you will be born into a low class poor family especially in the west,

Being born an ethnic will increases the chance of your inceldom

Being born an ethnic increases the chance of having a low quality life

Being born an ethnic increases the chance of being less financially stable compared to the white man

Being born an ethnic increases your chance of being ugly

And many more disadvantages.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BonesAndHarmony, Arkantos and 4 others
In a mono-racial society like Middle East or East Asia nobody cares if they’re ethnic or not, because there are practically none.

Only in a “diverse “ society like the West do certain demographic groups have to take the “racepill” “phenopill” when looksmaxing.
Most ethnics cope with their skincolor but mostly they are just ugly. Its true that some girls will filter you out, but if you look good you can slay as a non white.

IMG 6588

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
😭😭😭

• +1
Most ethnics cope with their skincolor but mostly they are just ugly. Its true that some girls will filter you out, but if you look good you can slay as a non white.

View attachment 322524

Lmao everytime it's a "non white" slayer they show a mulatoo thats mixed with white like this guy or Jeremy meeks. This further proves the racepill, they wouldn't look as good if they weren't mixed with white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, 5'8manlet and 4 others

being born an ethnic increase the chance that you will be born into a low class poor family especially in the west,

Being born an ethnic increases the chance of being less financially stable compared to the white man

This IS US BRO. how can we cope?

• +1

Your face killed you long before your race did

• +1
  • JFL

View attachment 322524
just mix with a white parent and have nothing ethnic left than a mere skin color theory

• +1
  • JFL
Lmao everytime it's a "non white" slayer they show a mulatoo thats mixed with white like this guy or Jeremy meeks. This further proves the racepill, they wouldn't look as good if they weren't mixed with white
What do you expect. Would he slay if he was white?
MrXIJaFM 400x400

• +1

That’s a brutal rant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Arkantos, EthnicelAscension and 2 others

The only good ethnic is middle eastern ethnic.

The rest are utter shit mainly cuase they cluster so far from nord.

Screenshot 20200327 165121

As we can see the genetic distance between the 2 is ginormous.

The only way
Screenshot 20200327 165121
to undo it is to breed with nord.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol