Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

Even Chad is feeling the squeeze in 2020.. Skip to the end

It truly is over for the rest of us

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
Hes no chad

and cold approaching in sweden is really weird and faux pas. Most swedish ppl are very autistic except the coping NT normies who come off as tryhard.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, IndianJock, Deleted member 8064 and 2 others
6E98DBCE 5AF4 4981 B846 E677CB57C521

son hes normie in sweden.. almost every 30 year old looks like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, RAITEIII, Deleted member 8576 and 1 other person
cold approaching is retarded, and he also does it wrong

his looks arent relevant tbh, cold approaching is just dumb

cold approaching is retarded, and he also does it wrong

his looks arent relevant tbh, cold approaching is just dumb
It only works if u look really good and NT, at least if u wanna approach attractive 20 year olds

u need to be exceptional looking, otherwise the girl can just pick from 100 psl4 tinder guys

It only works if u look really good and NT, at least if u wanna approach attractive 20 year olds

u need to be exceptional looking, otherwise the girl can just pick from 100 psl4 tinder guys
Cold approaching is literally tinder tho

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
And he looks good in motion tbh

Cold approaching is literally tinder tho
No because its autistic af. Ive never seen 1 person cold approach before. You basically never talk to strangers in my country. Its not like in USA where random strangers act like you’re their best friend

No because its autistic af. Ive never seen 1 person cold approach before. You basically never talk to strangers in my country. Its not like in USA where strangers act like you’re their best friend
Retard country

No because its autistic af. Ive never seen 1 person cold approach before. You basically never talk to strangers in my country. Its not like in USA where random strangers act like you’re their best friend
Cold approaching is kinda common in Canada, I’ve seen subhumans do it too
People here are very nt tho

Do you like herring with rye bread ?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
It is indeed over.

Hes no chad

He's basically the definition of lowtier IRL chad. Pretty good harmony and high appeal face. The average swede doesn't even have half the bones in the face this guy have. Not to mention the height, tattoomaxxing, and top tier fitness. Most normies are skinnyfat, overweight and doesn't hit the gym by the time they hit 30's.

maxresdefault.jpg

Behold! The average, built square jawed Swedish normie

not chad

• +1
Cold approaching is kinda common in Canada, I’ve seen subhumans do it too
People here are very nt tho
I have a pretty boring personality IRL. i hate smalltalk unless its with a hot girl and its basically normal to be boring here, no one bats an eye.

maxresdefault.jpg

Behold! The average, built square jawed Swedish normie
Ok hes attractive but i see several 30s guys like that.

Last edited:
Hes no chad

and cold approaching in sweden is really weird and faux pas. Most swedish ppl are very autistic except the coping NT normies who come off as tryhard.
Bro were you larping South Africa? I've heard that you're actually in Sweden

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 5393
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
Chadlite but over for all men in 2020

He's basically the definition of lowtier IRL chad. Pretty good harmony and high appeal face. The average swede doesn't even have half the bones in the face this guy have. Not to mention the height, tattoomaxxing, and top tier fitness. Most normies are skinnyfat, overweight and doesn't hit the gym by the time they hit 30's.
Yes low-tier IRL chad but like I said i see several 30s guys like that on a night out so hes nothing special... he gets heightmogged by girls in that video and his body is meh.

He has low sex appeal but high LTR appeal

abbagroup2610a-0.jpg

Here's 2 of Swedens most famous Chads

How is this guy a chad? I don't even have as high standards as the rest of this forum but he looked like he had sort of a beer belly and he seemed chadlite at best to me. Plus his fashion sense seemed kinda poor.

Yes low-tier IRL chad but like I said i see several 30s guys like that on a night out so hes nothing special
Yeah maybe Sweden is chad central, but he's definitely low tier IRL chad, maybe not full blown IRL chad though.
he gets heightmogged by girls in that video and his body is meh.
I think he's 6'1 or 6'2 or something. He might be frauding a bit though.
He has low sex appeal but high LTR appeal
If anything he has high sex appeal. Robust masculine skull and bone structure (ideal for ONS). Big (tall and muscular well into his 30's). It's the hippie skinny twink, scrawny no frame guys you say you see all the times with girls, those have low sex appeal. Not this freak of nature.

This is James Tusk in video vs 2 normies around his age. Look at brutal mog.

Another video of him in motion:

How is this guy a chad? I don't even have as high standards as the rest of this forum but he looked like he had sort of a beer belly and he seemed chadlite at best to me. Plus his fashion sense seemed kinda poor.

IG pictures =/= IRL. Tusk is most definitely top tier IRL in regards to appeal, bones, features, entire package, etc.

• JFL
Yeah maybe Sweden is chad central, but he's definitely low tier IRL chad, maybe not full blown IRL chad though.

I think he's 6'1 or 6'2 or something. He might be frauding a bit though.

If anything he has high sex appeal. Robust masculine skull and bone structure (ideal for ONS). Big (tall and muscular well into his 30's). It's the hippie skinny twink, scrawny no frame guys you say you see all the times with girls, those have low sex appeal. Not this freak of nature.

This is James Tusk in video vs 2 normies around his age. Look at brutal mog.

Another video of him in motion:

IG pictures =/= IRL. Tusk is most definitely top tier IRL in regards to appeal, bones, features, entire package, etc.

He has low sex appeal son... his body is mehhhh and hes not tall, his face is decent but light coloring and doesnt look rugged. He has white trash tattoo of snakes
Looks like a swedish office worker in his 30s

Im telling you hes nothing special in sweden so why would girls say yes when hes some weird tourist cold approaching

Obviously he mogs most guys here... and could LTR a hot girl... but he doesnt have a slayer phenotype.

Last edited:

Does it make you cringe seeing him do this shit in your city...?

I honestly don't know why he does this shit anymore, if i was a Chad like him i'd be happy with a girlfriend...

• JFL
He has low sex appeal son... his body is mehhhh and hes not tall, his face is decent but light coloring and doesnt look rugged. Looks like a swedish office worker in his 30s

Im telling you hes nothing special in sweden so why would girls say yes when hes some weird tourist cold approaching
Tbh the tourist line he's using is not good lol. Ie the line where he says he's staying there for 10 days or so, he's just fishing and scouting for quick ONS and DTF girls basically. He's basically doing tinder. He could probably fraud living there, or recently moved there and get better performance, but it's hard to say. Speaking english probably limits him a bit regardless.

In terms of his looks, idk. I've yet to see anyone mog him in any of the interviews he's ever done, or anyone that has ever appear on his channel, or even people in the background while he's doing approaches. To me he's like a prime example of close to IRL chad basically.

Tbh the tourist line he's using is not good lol. Ie the line where he says he's staying there for 10 days or so, he's just fishing and scouting for quick ONS and DTF girls basically. He's basically doing tinder. He could probably fraud living there, or recently moved there and get better performance, but it's hard to say. Speaking english probably limits him a bit regardless.

In terms of his looks, idk. I've yet to see anyone mog him in any of the interviews he's ever done, or any one that has ever appear on his channel, or even people in the background while he's doing approaches. To me he's like a prime example of close to IRL chad basically.
like i said i live here... he doesnt stand out.. hes no chad either hes high tier normie/chadlite facially + average height + meh body

He doesnt have a slayer phenotype... he looks like an office worker and looks tryhard with short sleeve showing off snake tattoos.

He looks like the perfect LTR guy so its incongruent with the rest of his look.

Btw swedish guys can have good faces but their light coloring and frame are a flaw.

This discussion is pointless since hes nowhere close to chad

Last edited: