It's getting harder to cope with the fact that fully standing i'm 6 foot 2 and i still can't get a gf cause of my ugly face

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian
lose body fat, get a haircut and trim the beard bro. if you’re 6’2 and even slightly attractive women will flock to you

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
American? You look Sean tbh. If you want a gf just move to Indonesia lol.

south-east asian

Yup bangladeshi
Chad in Bangladesh with your height I would imagine. Move there and start a consulting business or something lmao.

at 6'2 you can slay girls same race as you. isn't the average height 5'2 in bangladesh

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 1680
welcome to the face pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Scarface, Maximus, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
TBH It's better to be 5 foot 3 but a brad pitt face than 6 foot 2 and my face
5’3 is women’s height lmao. guys who get laid at that point are either famous or incredibly lucky to find shorter women attracted to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
You'll probably have a hard time getting pussies if you're only going for white foids

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
5’3 is women’s height lmao. guys who get laid at that point are either famous or incredibly lucky to find shorter women attracted to them

Dude that's cope your face hailo's everthing even dicksize

retard, stack money get surgery. All this whining could be spent on self improvement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and BigBoy
You'll probably have a hard time getting pussies if you're only going for white foids

Their the only one's i can go for cause my own women live in a different part of the world i'm 17 try and make this much money at this damn age
retard, stack money get surgery. All this whining could be spent on self improvement.

True but it's still a piss take fucking i won the gene lottery in the area i didn't need but lost the lottery in the area that actually mattered

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Dude that's cope your face hailo's everthing even dicksize
face does not halo everything brah. height does. even girls who find me attractive say shit like “if only you were a few inches taller” it’s disgusting how shitty women are

face does not halo everything brah. height does. even girls who find me attractive say shit like “if only you were a few inches taller” it’s disgusting how shitty women are

Your face has to be in gigagod's tier dude i mean gigagod's like chad mende's level

True but it's still a piss take fucking i won the gene lottery in the area i didn't need but lost the lottery in the area that actually mattered
negative thoughts will kill your ambition and slow you down. There is zero point in circle jerking over not being chad. Has anyone morphed you with surgery in mind? Dont focus on what could have been but what could be.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
KayneWests me

negative thoughts will kill your ambition and slow you down. There is zero point in circle jerking over not being chad. Has anyone morphed you with surgery in mind? Dont focus on what could have been but what could be.

No i've sent them pic's but they never get back to me
KayneWests me

Dude you do not wanna look like kanye west kanye west look's subhuman

No i've sent them pic's but they never get back to me

Dude you do not wanna look like kanye west kanye west look's subhuman
hes a genius

Try being 5'9

no difference
False
at least where I live
It’s common for me to get heightmogged by girls, whereas most birds are shorter than 5’9-5’10
If we’re talking about getting mogged by guys then yeh 5’9 isn’t any better

False
at least where I live
It’s common for me to get heightmogged by girls, whereas most birds are shorter than 5’9-5’10

I height mog just about every girl i see

False
at least where I live

below 5'11 you are invisible jfl

you got blessed in the height lottery, be happy for that. just get surgery and youll be good brah

you got blessed in the height lottery, be happy for that. just get surgery and youll be good brah

TFW YOU GET IN THE TOP 10% WORLD WIDE BUT LOSE THE TOP 0.1 PERCENTILE WORLD WIDE FOR GIGACHAD FACE I LOST THE LOTTERY I WANTED TO WIN NGL TECHNIEQLY IF WE INCLUDE HAIR I'M 6 FOOT 3 AND A HALF THAT'S WHAT MAKE'S THIS EVEN MORE TRAGIC NGL IMAGINE WITH GENE EDITING MY HEIGHT AND BRAD PIT'S FACE WOULD BE THE NORM UNTIL THAT POINT IT'S OVER NGL

Let’s hope to hell that it isn’t over for you, man, because that would be very inconvenient.

I'm 6'4 and hideously deformed.

You will never truly cope.

lose body fat, get a haircut and trim the beard bro. if you’re 6’2 and even slightly attractive women will flock to you
Don't be an r/braincels cuck.
OP this is a good thing. You can ascend through surgeries and low bf maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Don't be an r/braincels cuck.
OP this is a good thing. You can ascend through surgeries and low bf maxxing

STHOOD>ASCENSION TBH IT'S ALL LEADING THE THE GRAND FINALE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205