Its hard to get a lean face as a Ethnik

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
We have thicker skin, literally, melanin concentration and skin thickness go right hand in hand, thicker skin helps protect from the sun too and both developed in 'ethnic's to protect them from the sun, this is why northern euros have those tight sharp faces more often than not whilst we ethnics have full thick skin even when lean covering up facial muscles etc

Many 'sharp' faced ethnics are roided up athletes, whilst insanely lean with large bones. Don't get me wrong though, some are sharp and lean faced, but even then they have fuller skin, outliers exist but in general this is true.

Another worthless excuse made by OP not to cut

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
do the buccal + perioral lipectomy with Eppley

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
do the buccal + perioral lipectomy with Eppley
Yea I am, I have to do research in regards to the swelling etc and see if its possible to get it done during uni.

its around 5-6k so its not that expensive at all.

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari
Yea I am, I have to do research in regards to the swelling etc and see if its possible to get it done during uni.

Just curious, how do you get all the money to do all these surgeries? Just interested cause I'm always open for new moneymaxxing methods.

I had a consult with a surgeon about a buccal lipectomy and he said i'd be good to go back to work/school within 2 days and no one would notice. Don't know about perioral mounds though.

Just curious, how do you get all the money to do all these surgeries? Just interested cause I'm always open for new moneymaxxing methods.

My dad offered to buy me a car but I asked him to pay for my surgery instead lol, I really dont know much about moneymaxxing since i leech of my parents, but I would personally take out a loan and then wageslave to pay it off personally. I would do alot of research regarding what procdures you really need and would consider going overseas to surgerymax if your a poorcel.

I feel around min. wage jobs are pretty pointless and a waste of time. The only good part is that you're guaranteed the money for the amount of time you work. That's the only good part.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
My dad offered to buy me a car but I asked him to pay for my surgery instead lol, I really dont know much about moneymaxxing since i leech of my parents, but I would personally take out a loan and then wageslave to pay it off personally. I would do alot of research regarding what procdures you really need and would consider going overseas to surgerymax if your a poorcel.

I feel around min. wage jobs are pretty pointless and a waste of time. The only good part is that you're guaranteed the money for the amount of time you work. That's the only good part.
I mean I'm only 17 so besides min wage jobs there's not that much too it. I wanna get surgery around 20-22, overly researching seems kinda like a waste at this age since my face still has some growth going on and you never know what you'll look like when you're older. Also kinda good way to waste away whats left of my teenage years tbh.

doesn’t retin-a make the skin thinner? i think a long term use would help with that idk

Just age, bro. Your skin gets thinner with age.

I am white and have thick skin, my last surgeon told me.
It kind of blurs my Midface definition even at low body fat.

I’m going to spend some time researching how to get thinner skin in the face without making it age and look like shit.

I’ll let you know what I find.

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL

I’m going to spend some time researching how to get thinner skin in the face without making it age and look like shit.

retin-a i guess? it is anti aging but at the same time makes your skin thinner long term (wtf?)

being ethnic would suck tbh, no offence of course dude.

being ethnic would suck tbh, no offence of course dude.

of course being white is most optimal but theres really no point crying over something you cant change lol.

lol spent the past hour or so researching since i have nothing else to do and this caught my interest

HiDef Lipo is liposuction using small canulas and combining other adjuct techniques like ultrasound and vibrating power technology to allow for careful, smooth, "SCULPTED" look. Basically liposuction for people with muscles underneath, not obese just have a blanket of fat hiding their abs and other muscles.

(As opposed to general liposuction which reduces the size of a fat area but is still fat after the procedure, just not as fat.)

Seems intresting but i dont know if they do this on the face lol etc, ill look more into later but i highly doubt they do it for someones face.

there also seems to be very few docs that perform this.

Last edited: