It's hilarious how shitty of a sub braincels is now

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
Literally 90% of the sub is manlets bitching about how all tallfags are fakecel and how "height > face"

Cuck mods banned all the good posters and now the low IQ screeching manlets are pretty much all that's left.

The OG r/incels was GOAT

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 685, androidcel and 3 others
Imagine giving a female mod privileges,on an incel sub-reddit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 470, Aids! and 4 others
Imagine giving a good mod privileges,on an incel sub-reddit.

All of reddit has been infested with soy now

Just nuke it tbh

• +1
Reactions: reddollars, SikKunt, Stingray and 9 others
🤠

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
i miss the prime of r/incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and ChoSeungHui
I wish aids on JBT copers who deny our plight.

I wish aids on JBT copers who deny our plight.

JBT copers are too low IQ to understand bottleneck theory, which is the fact that as a man one bad enough feature can ruin you. Men look for turn ons, while women look for turn offs. Being tall means fuck all if you look like a deformed gorilla in the face.

• +1
Reactions: Demir, Achathin and androidcel
All of reddit has been infested with soy now

Just nuke it tbh
except for the CRJ subreddit, that has some good history that MUST be preserved. it should be archived so the crucial six year history isn't lost.

There are some good posts here an there, but its infested with normies and cucks indeed

still much better thsn this forum

still much better thsn this forum
Nope.

In braincels there's a 90% chance I can open up a thread that has little to do with height and some fucking retarded snail IQ manlet always finds a way to mention that "height > face"

It's by far the worst incelosphere/PSL site. It's even worse than lookism post 2016 and that's saying something.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and androidcel
Nope.

In braincels there's a 90% chance I can open up a thread that has little to do with height and some fucking retarded snail IQ manlet always finds a way to mention that "height > face"

It's by far the worst incelosphere/PSL site. It's even worse than lookism post 2016 and that's saying something.

Braincels wanted rid of the more hardline posters. Your average normie (I don't mean cuck or whatever) will acknowledge that race, muscle and of course height are important in determining your quality of life. Mention face though and it's a whole different kettle of fish buddy boyo...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Braincels wanted rid of the more hardline posters. Your average normie (I don't mean cuck or whatever) will acknowledge that race, muscle and of course height are important in determining your quality of life. Mention face though and it's a whole different kettle of fish buddy boyo...
You have one hell of a point actually. I have a friend that I'm trying to blackpill and for the most part I've been succesful but I can't get him to admit that face is more important than height/frame/muscles. There's definitely something about your face being the most important thing that most men just can't deal with.

The new braincels mods banned my Enigmatic93 account and a lot of other good posters. It seems ever since then more and more manlets took over the sub and started spamming "height > face" in every thread. Now it's gotten to the point where you can't open 2 threads without seeing this "height > face" bullshit. The sub is now literally unbrowsable to anyone with an IQ above 80.

Braincels is good for their memes

You have one hell of a point actually. I have a friend that I'm trying to blackpill and for the most part I've been succesful but I can't get him to admit that face is more important than height/frame/muscles. There's definitely something about your face being the most important thing that most men just can't deal with.

The new braincels mods banned my Enigmatic93 account and a lot of other good posters. It seems ever since then more and more manlets took over the sub and started spamming "height > face" in every thread. Now it's gotten to the point where you can't open 2 threads without seeing this "height > face" bullshit. The sub is now literally unbrowsable to anyone with an IQ above 80.

It's a just world fallacy that people can't accept. There isn't a counter to ugly face which there is otherwise.

Muscles can obviously be built and as many short guys have it easier to build muscle - people just work on the basis that if you're short you can undo the issue of being short or skinny by working out. Frame to some degree can be helped by the gym with hypertrophy shoulders and losing weight to narrow your waist.

Race is a little different, but I feel as that applies more to the wider world people are more open to accepting it than if it was looks based.

Face there is no counter for. Actually other than surgery which for ??? reasons most are against there is no counter for. You are born with it and have to accept it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
It's a just world fallacy that people can't accept. There isn't a counter to ugly face which there is otherwise.

Muscles can obviously be built and as many short guys have it easier to build muscle - people just work on the basis that if you're short you can undo the issue of being short or skinny by working out. Frame to some degree can be helped by the gym with hypertrophy shoulders and losing weight to narrow your waist.

Race is a little different, but I feel as that applies more to the wider world people are more open to accepting it than if it was looks based.

Face there is no counter for. Actually other than surgery which for ??? reasons most are against there is no counter for. You are born with it and have to accept it.
Brutal

Nope.

at least it isnt filled to the brim with shitposts and kids. most people there are 18 or above. this site is cancer.

my argument isnt that its a good site. its that this site is just... worse.

at least it isnt filled to the brim with shitposts and kids. most people there are 18 or above. this site is cancer.

my argument isnt that its a good site. its that this site is just... worse.

Why not post there then? I think this is the best site in the blackpillsphere

it was really decent last year/early this year but it has gone to shit now with normies flooding it with shit tier memes and reposts.

Why not post there then? I think this is the best site in the blackpillsphere
this is a forum so its more addictive. if you think this is the best PSL site then chances are youre a kid or shitposter. objectively speaking its a complete abortion.

didnt read but if you have 6'' wrist girth you might as well rope

this is a forum so its more addictive. if you think this is the best PSL site then chances are youre a kid or shitposter. objectively speaking its a complete abortion.
Its best in the sense that its the least shitty IMO. At least this place is the most blackpilled on looks.

Its best in the sense that its the least shitty IMO. At least this place is the most blackpilled on looks.
thats the bare minimum. incels.is is way more blackpilled anyway whilst also being a far more civilised discussion board.

thats the bare minimum. incels.is is way more blackpilled anyway whilst also being a far more civilised discussion board.
I disagree. Last time I was on .co there was a lot of game/PUA shilling.

"tallcel = volcel" = retard

"youngcel = fakecel" = retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245

don't like braincels or lookism and incels.is banned many of the posters I liked. I'm mid 20's fyi