It’s is so fucking unequivocally over for curries in the West

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Walking around today I passed many Indian chaps. In western countries they simply are fighting a huge uphill battle. Most are tech addicted, nerdy, unhygienic, money addicted and socially inept. I’ve met very few who could actually pull in a club (I’ve seen it, white girl it was). They’re the most bluepilled race up there with asians, where the common belief is get good grades and get rich and life will be swell. They probably do very well in their own country, but fukin hell, they should just about sue their parents for migrating them to a land where they have no hope.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Autist
also over for curry in east asia, they seem as low status, even when they dont,
if curry dont have chad like phenotype, its pretty over already

@Phad on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Walking around today I passed many Indian chaps. In western countries they simply are fighting a huge uphill battle. Most are tech addicted, nerdy, unhygienic, money addicted and socially inept. I’ve met very few who could actually pull in a club (I’ve seen it, white girl it was). They’re the most bluepilled race up there with asians, where the common belief is get good grades and get rich and life will be swell. They probably do very well in their own country, but fukin hell, they should just about sue their parents for migrating them to a land where they have no hope.
Indians and their brethren do well where I live. Simply because they are so many of them, some at least turn out to be "Chadpreets". Many are westernized enough to be accepted into society. They are clean and have proper social skills. It seems different from your country.

@Phad on suicide watch
Nah man your one of those few that does have a chance
Indians and their brethren do well where I live. Simply because they are so many of them, some at least turn out to be "Chadpreets". Many are westernized enough to be accepted into society. They are clean and have proper social skills. It seems different from your country.
They do well because there is so many of them there. The women have no other choice

Curries are the most autistic race. I feel for them tbh.