It's literally useless trying to convince bluepilled parents that you need surgery

BoundToAscend

BoundToAscend

Banned
I am usually very good at convincing people and my arguments were far superior to my parents's arguments all along, but at the end of the day, they have the power and they can just choose to ignore the truth and do whatever they want. I keep telling them that I need a chin implant because my chin is recessed but they look at me and say they don't understand why I want it because they think I'm a handsome young man LOL, I wish my chin was more fucked so that their normie minds could understand the importance of a good chin and jawline and just let me have the surgery. Well, once I go off to uni I'll get it done immediately anyways, my dad is leaving me with enough money for it. But I really wanted to do it before I went there since Im in vacation now and it takes a month to fully recover, it would be perfect to do it now. I wanted to already start meeting people there with my improved face since it would highly positively impact my first impression on everyone due to halo effect.
Now im gonna have to meet people with my current face (which isnt bad, the only shitty thing about it is my recessed chin) and then get a surgery in the beginning of the school year and go to school with a swollen face. I think ill just tell the normies I got my wisdom teeth removed

• +1
Reactions: angelo, fvolkek, NormieKilla and 5 others
your parents dont see you for who you are, its like their vision is impaired due to emotional bond from having raised you

when i was fat and disguisting as fuck, my mother used to tell me im handsome and i could get any girl i want. she was 100% srs

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: fvolkek, Deleted member 2658, HighIQcel and 17 others
Same with my subhuman ears,nobody say i have these.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
My mom goes against all my methods of looksmaxing. I just ignore her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and HighIQcel
me mama said look don't matter son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, HighIQcel, NormieKilla and 2 others
Looks DO matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, HighIQcel, itsover69 and 1 other person
same here, my parents are bluepilled AF they tell me shit like "you are young, its just a phase you will stop caring about looks later in life" :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek, Deleted member 2658 and HighIQcel
your parents dont see you for who you are, its like their vision is impaired due to emotional bond from having raised you

when i was fat and disguisting as fuck, my mother used to tell me im handsome and i could get any girl i want. she was 100% srs
My mom told me I could date this light skin Stacey with a fat juicy ass that lives in my building. She's always with Tyrones that mog the shit out of me. Parents are truly clueless to what the smv is.

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek, HighIQcel, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
Dad told me that my rhino wasn't going to improve anything on my face because it "already looks perfect". He advised me to let the doc take the money and not get the surgery even. Now 9 days post-surgery im already looking much better than before.

NEVER LISTEN TO YOUR PARENTS WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR LOOKS

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, kobecel, NormieKilla and 2 others
been trying to get rhino since I was 17, parents keep telling me i dont need it, ok ill try not to poke your eye out with this fucking triangle sticking off my face then :feelswhy::feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Vitruvian and Slyfex8
been trying to get rhino since I was 17, parents keep telling me i dont need it, ok ill try not to poke your eye out with this fucking triangle sticking off my face then :feelswhy::feelsrope:

I don't think you need it either when I look at the pictures you post, frankly your nose is far from being horrible or something, your nose can just be a unique feature if the rest of your face is fine, anyway it works like that for other defects, if globally you are handsome, a defect may be perceived as a unique characteristic, but if globally you are ugly, your defect will just be one more defect for people. There are noses that are really ugly and in this kind of case, no, it's not a feature but it's not the case for your... I think that people often complex too much on their noses, I think these people should focus on other parts of the face because rarely the nose is too big, it is often other parts of the faces that do not follow, like the chin.

Last edited:
I don't think you need it either when I look at the pictures you post, frankly your nose is far from being horrible or something, your nose can just be a unique feature, there are noses that are really ugly and in this kind of case, no, it's not a feature but it's not the case for your... I think that people often complex too much on their noses, I think these people should focus on other parts of the face because rarely the nose is too big, it is often other parts of the faces that do not follow, like the chin.
Nah I would benefit from rhino tbh, I broke my nose at 17, got a bump on it then and it hurts every now and then.
But yes, some people are autistic about it, I just want some kind of deprojection and bump removed.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Nah I would benefit from rhino tbh, I broke my nose at 17, got a bump on it then and it hurts every now and then.
But yes, some people are autistic about it, I just want some kind of deprojection and bump removed.
I also have a bump like I broke my nose, except I've never broken, and it's visible, unlike you, I don't see any bump on your nose on the pictures I've seen. But, if it hurts, can't you make it look functional and get a full refund?

Personally if I have to do something it would be more about projecting my chin, even if I'm really a little complexed by my nose, I think that in addition the advancement of my chin could improve my nose a little.

(The height of the eyebrows is due to my facial expression)

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: SpiritualCel

Don't blame her tbh. She did the right thing, preventing you from roping. Despite this I would not tell my son that if I was in that situation.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Just Er one of them and then explain to the other that this is why you need a chin implant.

My parents still think it's the 50s and women care about you having a good job, they pushed me into doing law because they said 'IT is for video game nerds'

Empathy raises subhuman incels ded srs

Many mothers can’t see their child as sexually attractive no matter, normal reasonable thing, they have emotional bond and can’t imagine their child being unlucky with women if he’s within average (3 to 10) unless grossely deformed or huge noticeable flaw. If ur ded avg (consider if ur ded avg for an ethnic as well) then they will see u as normal af.

Now if she weren’t ur mother and ur mother was ur age, would she consider u? (No incest nothing just pure looks) ask urself that.

Don't blame her tbh. She did the right thing, preventing you from roping. Despite this I would not tell my son that if I was in that situation.
This as well feeding “insecurities” and shit can lead many normies (considering ur parents don’t know ur blackpilled they assume u as a normie) to feel depressed lonely and suicidal.

My parents still think it's the 50s and women care about you having a good job, they pushed me into doing law because they said 'IT is for video game nerds'
Too legit, women care about personality and confidence and money, it’s all money..... jfl

Empathy raises subhuman incels ded srs

Many mothers can’t see their child as sexually attractive no matter, normal reasonable thing, they have emotional bond and can’t imagine their child being unlucky with women if he’s within average (3 to 10) unless grossely deformed or huge noticeable flaw. If ur ded avg (consider if ur ded avg for an ethnic as well) then they will see u as normal af.

Now if she weren’t ur mother and ur mother was ur age, would she consider u? (No incest nothing just pure looks) ask urself that.

This as well feeding “insecurities” and shit can lead many normies (considering ur parents don’t know ur blackpilled they assume u as a normie) to feel depressed lonely and suicidal.

Too legit, women care about personality and confidence and money, it’s all money..... jfl

there is a balding bluepilled man tell me women only want money, so much cope

Stopped giving a fuck about their opinion. Already begun to stafk money and I'll have two surgeries abroad (in Cuba for my ears, Turkey for my nose) by the end of the year

I am usually very good at convincing people and my arguments were far superior to my parents's arguments all along, but at the end of the day, they have the power and they can just choose to ignore the truth and do whatever they want. I keep telling them that I need a chin implant because my chin is recessed but they look at me and say they don't understand why I want it because they think I'm a handsome young man LOL, I wish my chin was more fucked so that their normie minds could understand the importance of a good chin and jawline and just let me have the surgery. Well, once I go off to uni I'll get it done immediately anyways, my dad is leaving me with enough money for it. But I really wanted to do it before I went there since Im in vacation now and it takes a month to fully recover, it would be perfect to do it now. I wanted to already start meeting people there with my improved face since it would highly positively impact my first impression on everyone due to halo effect.
Now im gonna have to meet people with my current face (which isnt bad, the only shitty thing about it is my recessed chin) and then get a surgery in the beginning of the school year and go to school with a swollen face. I think ill just tell the normies I got my wisdom teeth removed

Don't talk to your parents about plastic surgery. Save up birthday money & allowance & steal a lil bit every now & then, & keep the change after you buy shit. get it the summer of ur senior year, until then you can cope other ways

take out your interest free student loan for surgery

Last edited:
Don't talk to your parents about plastic surgery. Save up birthday money & allowance & steal a lil bit every now & then, & keep the change after you buy shit. get it the summer of ur senior year, until then you can cope other ways
STEALING. THAT'S GENIUS. My mom always leaves stacks of cash everywhere. It's so easy to steal $200 everyday LMFAOOO. Thanks for that!!😭

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Thats why you should fuck your mom

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 483
Parents will regret not funding their kids surgeries when they found their precious little jewel lying on bathroom floor, throat slit with rusty razor, bleeding to death and gargling blood like a dying pig, because it death is preferable to being sub8.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Jfl at telling your parents about these things. I would never do that.

My mother is an exception then. She mercilessly blackpills me and my brother on our looks. Once she brutally said to my brother that he is uglier than me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Jfl at telling your parents about these things. I would never do that.

My mother is an exception then. She mercilessly blackpills me and my brother on our looks. Once she brutally said to my brother that he is uglier than me.
Amazing mom. RESPECT

• +1