It’s not all about the midface ratio

Solstice
Many people look at their face and it looks “too long” or “too short” but when they measure it, it comes out perfectly fine. What is going on here? Take a look at Anya Taylor-Joy (btw,😍😍😍😍):

A94EA7A0 E5D9 454D AA81 C6954C1DA672

She has a midface ratio of around 1.2 but her face doesn’t look short at all.

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO YOUR FACIAL THIRDS.

If your midface is the longest third on your face, then it’s fine. The vertical part of your midface is the most important, the horizontal not so much.

Also another thing to add, compact midfaces are not always ideal, tall midfaces can look good as well, like one of 0.9, it all depends on harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, TheEndHasNoEnd, Cope_detector and 1 other person
good fwhr can also help.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Warlow and 000
She needs to visit taban

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, CopeTilliRope, Cope_detector and 1 other person
Sounds like cope to me,
let me guess you have a horseface?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 9699 and CopeTilliRope
Es ratio = harmony

She has a rounded lid boyo
PSL autists can say whatever they want like you need a 2.0 FWHR and such but it’s all about harmony in reality. Her eyes bring out a uniqueness and fits perfectly with her face.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Warlow
Many people look at their face and it looks “too long” or “too short” but when they measure it, it comes out perfectly fine. What is going on here? Take a look at Anya Taylor-Joy (btw,😍😍😍😍):

View attachment 842433

She has a midface ratio of around 1.2 but her face doesn’t look short at all.

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO YOUR FACIAL THIRDS.

If your midface is the longest third on your face, then it’s fine. The vertical part of your midface is the most important, the horizontal not so much.

Also another thing to add, compact midfaces are not always ideal, tall midfaces can look good as well, like one of 0.9, it all depends on harmony.
Her eyes are repulsive

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, MD_Hopeful69 and 000
PSL autists can say whatever they want like you need a 2.0 FWHR and such but it’s all about harmony in reality. Her eyes bring out a uniqueness and fits perfectly with her face.
It’s not autism lol. Attractive eyes regardless of gender have a straight Youthful lower lod

• Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
It’s not autism lol. Attractive eyes regardless of gender have a straight Youthful lower lod
It’s subjective. It gives her an exotic unique look.

She is only attractive cause she has a nice body and good blowjob face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
she's fine, but I agree that her eyes are a bit buggy, but i dont care tbh

I like her more with dark hair :love::love::love:

• Love it
Reactions: Lolcel and 000
It’s not even about being meticulous lol. Her eyes just look off
That adds to her exoticness imo. She wouldn’t look as good without it imo. Beauty is subjective.

That adds to her exoticness imo. She wouldn’t look as good without it imo. Beauty is subjective.
It’s not. It’s one of the most objecrive things. You just delegitimized Plastic surgery andnlookism

It’s not. It’s one of the most objecrive things. You just delegitimized Plastic surgery andnlookism
Her exoticness and beauty would drastically decrease if you “corrected” her ES ratio and lowered her eye exposure imo. Averageness is a meme.

Her exoticness and beauty would drastically decrease if you “corrected” her ES ratio and lowered her eye exposure imo. Averageness is a meme.
bro stop coping. She needs to visit Sinn and get orbital box osteotomy or it’s over for her

• Ugh..
Reactions: 000
Her midface is slightly taller which is counterbalanced by wide set eyes making midface ratio in the ideal range. Wide set eyes with tall midface can sometimes look very exotic and anime character like. Look at orb he has somewhat similar feature

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Incoming, Need2Ascend and 000
I actually wanted to make a thread on this and was agreeing with you until you said
If your midface is the longest third on your face, then it’s fine.
No. The lower third has to be the longest third on your face. Midface being the longest is almost as much of a death sentence as the upper third being the longest.

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
I actually wanted to make a thread on this and was agreeing with you until you said

No. The lower third has to be the longest third on your face. Midface being the longest is almost as much of a death sentence as the upper third being the longest.
My bad, I meant to say if your midface is the longest third on your face and you have a short midface ratio, then it balances out.

personally I prefer midface third being equal to lower third but that’s just me.

My bad, I meant to say if your midface is the longest third on your face and you have a short midface ratio, then it balances out.
That's even worse actually, indicative of a short skull

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
How is that a short skull?
If you have a short midface and the other thirds are shorter, that means you overall have a short skull

You just explained exactly why midface ratios are the most important while trying to say they were not. Nice.