It's not only about females, but also about males

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Yeah, you heard it right, but I don't mean fucking males, I mean being on top of males

Now, you gotta be a bit big and no framecel for this

You need to earn respect from your male peers, now obviously a gl chad would get It but we aren't gl chads aren't we?

You need to be aggresive (as said before un my thread about being aggresive), you need to learn how to manipulate (naturally comes off as a sociopath) and have non-existent inhibtion (I also have a method on that)

Being aggresive Will teach them not to shit on you, not on your face, but if you ever hear "yo Mike talked shit about you begind your backup" you go to mike (armed with something like a Stone or a sock'n'lock would be ideal even) and confront him, violently (that's why you bring a weapon), he'll probably shit in his pants and if he does not you get the weapon out.
Now they know they shouldn't shit on you, you then procceed to manipulate them into doing whatever you think (complicated) or into having them have the opinion of you ir whatever issue you want to (less complicated but still complicated)
Why the low inhib then? Well, it's necessary to effectively violently confront someone and with low inhib you Will impress males (not necessarily females), when you don't give a shit about anything or do some epic dares you Will soon hear (unironically) "he's a legend" (don't overdo retarded crap because then you Will hear It ironically)

Now, this may not fit into the dating scene much but when even as an ugly male your male peers are in your favour you Will how easier Life becomes for you

Disclaimer, again: You gotta be a bit big (no one takes seriously a good ol' manlet (BY MALE STANDARDS)) and no framecel (JFL @ talking seriously a man with the body of a woman), I am 5'11" and 19-20" shoulders and It works for me so extrapolate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate and Nibba
Legit post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
This is much harder to do than get girls Imo. Good post
Well I try to explain how as best as possible but real key is violence+non-existent inhibition, being aggresive is different from being VIOLENT and manipulation is a very nice addon but not so essential, It does makes the job much easier tho

Also respect from males doesn't mean them getting on their knees when seeing you, It means that they know not to shit on you (very, very important) and that it's better for them to be on your side, now listen carefully, 99.98% of males Will choose a common thot (sluttus womanus aka common woman) Who gives him 0,1% attention before the most respected of males, so I reiterate, respect from males DOES NOT IMPLY respect from women OR them choosing you over a woman

For further legit reading on male respect read:
https://incels.me/threads/ragefuel-...ing-sub7-non-cucked-in-a-social-circle.61708/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Maybe I'm a libtard, but I don't know if it's a great plan of action to confront someone violently.

• +1
Maybe I'm a libtard, but I don't know if it's a great plan of action to confront someone violently.
Well, if the Guy is a 6'4" fucking beast then you are better off trying to manipulate him into friendship but if he's the common normie or someone you know you can confront it's better to do it, Believe It or not we are still primitive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba

Sorry that was the perfect image for this context so I had to use it. However I agree physical violence should be a last resort

• +1
Well, if the Guy is a 6'4" fucking beast then you are better off trying to manipulate him into friendship but if he's the common normie or someone you know you can confront it's better to do it, Believe It or not we are still primitive

Maybe things are different in Spain, IDK. I just can't imagine a situation where a co-worker would threaten me with violence and I WOULDN'T tell HR

• +1
This is much harder to do than get girls Imo. Good post
Not for me lol. Being bigger than them seems to = instant respect from what I have experienced.

• +1
Not for me lol. Being bigger than them seems to = instant respect from what I have experienced.

I mean, we could argue that height/good looks are the biggest determining factors when it comes to respect. They exist outside of interpretation and social interaction

• +1
Well yeah, but I mean girls will like your progress faster than guys will

• +1
Maybe things are different in Spain, IDK. I just can't imagine a situation where a co-worker would threaten me with violence and I WOULDN'T tell HR
Kek the corporate ladder is way more complex but this Will work in the streets and social circles
I mean, we could argue that height/good looks are the biggest determining factors when it comes to respect. They exist outside of interpretation and social interaction
Of course, but you gotta know how to use your assets, that's why I get respect from bigger males and better looking males as well as pissing on them

• +1
try this shit over here and you will end up on an autopsy table with 30 lead slugs up your ass

• +1
try this shit over here and you will end up on an autopsy table with 30 lead slugs up your ass
Well, maybe if I had had grown up in high DHT sandnigger country It would work (extrapolate)

• +1
Well, maybe if I had had grown up in high DHT sandnigger country It would work (extrapolate)
Sandniggas have zero inhibition. You threaten someone and act aggressively, he will escalate rather than back down and eventually you will either get beaten to death, stabbed, shot, run over, kidnapped, something of that sort. People get killed over the most trivial stuff for example someone getting cut off at a traffic, getting bumped into by accident, etc....
0/10 would not try

• +1
Sandniggas have zero inhibition. You threaten someone and act aggressively, he will escalate rather than back down and eventually you will either get beaten to death, stabbed, shot, run over, kidnapped, something of that sort. People get killed over the most trivial stuff for example someone getting cut off at a traffic, getting bumped into by accident, etc....
0/10 would not try

0/10 would not try
Well this method is to be tried in pussy White Boi countries, if I had grown as a sandnigga I'd be myself but sandnigga edition

• +1
Well this method is to be tried in pussy White Boi countries, if I had grown as a sandnigga I'd be myself but sandnigga edition
i mean you're kind of 60% sandnigga right now so this works

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
@Nibba Am I White?

• +1
Yeah, you heard it right, but I don't mean fucking males, I mean being on top of males

Now, you gotta be a bit big and no framecel for this

You need to earn respect from your male peers, now obviously a gl chad would get It but we aren't gl chads aren't we?

You need to be aggresive (as said before un my thread about being aggresive), you need to learn how to manipulate (naturally comes off as a sociopath) and have non-existent inhibtion (I also have a method on that)

Being aggresive Will teach them not to shit on you, not on your face, but if you ever hear "yo Mike talked shit about you begind your backup" you go to mike (armed with something like a Stone or a sock'n'lock would be ideal even) and confront him, violently (that's why you bring a weapon), he'll probably shit in his pants and if he does not you get the weapon out.
Now they know they shouldn't shit on you, you then procceed to manipulate them into doing whatever you think (complicated) or into having them have the opinion of you ir whatever issue you want to (less complicated but still complicated)
Why the low inhib then? Well, it's necessary to effectively violently confront someone and with low inhib you Will impress males (not necessarily females), when you don't give a shit about anything or do some epic dares you Will soon hear (unironically) "he's a legend" (don't overdo retarded crap because then you Will hear It ironically)

Now, this may not fit into the dating scene much but when even as an ugly male your male peers are in your favour you Will how easier Life becomes for you

Disclaimer, again: You gotta be a bit big (no one takes seriously a good ol' manlet (BY MALE STANDARDS)) and no framecel (JFL @ talking seriously a man with the body of a woman), I am 5'11" and 19-20" shoulders and It works for me so extrapolate
i care more about being respected and looked up to by males than being accepted by women lmfao. to me women are just a asset of looksmaxing, being above other people in society is the true aim

• +1
  • +1
i care more about being respected and looked up to by males than being accepted by women lmfao. to me women are just a asset of looksmaxing, being above other people in society is the true aim
Yeah it's a competition among men for women, so it's best looksmax to mog men not to get women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
Yeah it's a competition among men for women, so it's best looksmax to mog men not to get women
im so glad i realized this at my current age because i have so much potential and room to grow

• +1
See? @extreme-overthinker
coooooooooooope
At best ur a 56 percenter
but definitely got arabian and nigger ancestry. That's for sure. It hurts, but it's true
also JFL at judging race by skin color. Facial features and skull shape are what really indicates ur race. My legs are whiter than snow but that doesn't mean I'm a white european, I'm still a sandnigga goat riding motherfucker

• +1
  • +1
Exactly. I wish I had found this shit at 16
i still need to skinmaxx tho. imma go look at ur thread today and figure this shiet out

• +1
i still need to skinmaxx tho. imma go look at ur thread today and figure this shiet out
yeah the minocycline and adapalene i got with prescription but like most things you can prolly find em online, possibly from indian stores

• +1
yeah the minocycline and adapalene i got with prescription but like most things you can prolly find em online, possibly from indian stores
are any of these gonna affect my growth or performance in the gym?

• +1
coooooooooooope
At best ur a 56 percenter
but definitely got arabian and nigger ancestry. That's for sure. It hurts, but it's true
also JFL at judging race by skin color. Facial features and skull shape are what really indicates ur race. My legs are whiter than snow but that doesn't mean I'm a white european, I'm still a sandnigga goat riding motherfucker
Well you have seen my face and It surely doesn't look like an ugly moroccan one (Big af nose, for example), only thing I may be related to moroccans is high DHT beard genes, also my mother is blonde soo

• +1
Well you have seen my face and It surely doesn't look like an ugly moroccan one (Big af nose, for example), only thing I may be related to moroccans is high DHT beard genes, also my mother is blonde soo

Send pm of your pics. Im curious tbh

• +1
0/10 would not try

Everytime I go on vacation in Iraq and someone looks at us in a weird way my uncles are getting out of the car swearing and threatening to kill everyone inside that car J F L. It's really fucking funny but you're right people die this way in the middle east.
Most people also have guns with them but being this aggressive is kinda the culture of the middle east.

It's the only culture where masculinity is awarded when being a man. Masculinity in females is death jfl

• +1
I'm 6'2", fat, and wide, but I'm timid af irl. Not to mention, people laugh at me and don't take me seriously because I'm socially inept. Also, I lost most of the fights I've ever been in.

In another universe, where I've developed right, I'm probably a gangster.

• +1
I'm 6'2", fat, and wide, but I'm timid af irl. Not to mention, people laugh at me and don't take me seriously because I'm socially inept. Also, I lost most of the fights I've ever been in.

In another universe, where I've developed right, I'm probably a gangster.
Well you are fucking Big, stop whining like a woman and do something, it's not like you are a 4' 1st percentile bideltoid manlet ffs
Send pm of your pics. Im curious tbh
I don't have my beard on me anymore, beardmaxxing currently

• +1
do something
I don't know what. Every time I try to be aggressive/low inhibition while drunk/high I make an ass out of myself, people record me and take pictures of me, and then my whole school laughs at me :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

"he's a legend" (don't overdo retarded crap because then you Will hear It ironically)
I've been hearing the ironic part since FUCKING 7TH GRADE. You have no clue how socially inept I am. People perceive me like Chris chan srs.
I am going to a party in 5 hours. What should I do?

• +1
I don't know what. Every time I try to be aggressive/low inhibition while drunk/high I make an ass out of myself, people record me and take pictures of me, and then my whole school laughs at me :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I've been hearing the ironic part since FUCKING 7TH GRADE. You have no clue how socially inept I am. People perceive me like Chris chan srs.
I am going to a party in 5 hours. What should I do?
What I would do is get drunk and try, TRY get some Girls, you aren't going to change things much in just a night

And probably they laugth at you cuz you're fat, try cutting

• +1