[Motivation] It's not over for all of you, there is still hope left.

Gebirgscel

Gebirgscel

no doxxie
you look way better gj OP

also whats ur experience with 1andro,4andro and epi andro and how do they
compare to sarms and also what substance contributes the most to ur physically change
this
Did your clavicle actually grow or is it just muscles added ?? And if it actually grew, what do you think what "supplement" made it so ?

Last edited:
Framletgod

Framletgod

Mod
this
Did your clavicle actually grow or is it just muscles added ?? And if it actually grew, what do you think what "supplement" made it so ?
just muscle, with the stuff he took (sarms and prohormones) he increased his androgen receptors (makes traps and shoulders appear more round)

Gebirgscel

Gebirgscel

no doxxie
just muscle, with the stuff he took (sarms and prohormones) he increased his androgen receptors (makes traps and shoulders appear more round)
meh, then I dont see the benefit of starting roids during puberty if no bonegrowth or dimorphism actually happens

Framletgod

Framletgod

Mod
meh, then I dont see the benefit of starting roids during puberty if no bonegrowth or dimorphism actually happens
he is not gonna go back to where he was jfl, he can keep most size of it just a bit less bulky

Gebirgscel

Gebirgscel

no doxxie
he is not gonna go back to where he was jfl, he can keep most size of it just a bit less bulky
is that the benefit of starting in puberty ?
I know muscle memory, but that does also apply on older people

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
you look way better gj OP

also whats ur experience with 1andro,4andro and epi andro and how do they
compare to sarms and also what substance contributes the most to ur physically change
the andros are hormones, unlike sarms. its better to just inject T than to buy andros because you're pretty much paying the same price for way more gains. Andros and sarms both put on a lot of size on me but id have to say sarms are definitely more powerful.

Framletgod

Framletgod

Mod
is that the benefit of starting in puberty ?
I know muscle memory, but that does also apply on older people
benefit of starting what? substances like sarms and and prohormones? yes but used in puberty they can results in permachanges

what has muscle memory to do with any of that? muscle memory only applies to people that stop working out and then eventually start at some point again and then it doesnt took 2 long to go back to where u used to be

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
most woman will still prefer the sknny prettyboy more
i dont want to be skinny. if i only cared about what women thought i wouldn't have gotten this big. i enjoy working out and getting stronger and i also like being bigger than other men. either way, my body gets really good responses from women and im not even that big. (6'3 180lbs 10% bf)

Framletgod

Framletgod

Mod
the andros are hormones, unlike sarms. its better to just inject T than to buy andros because you're pretty much paying the same price for way more gains. Andros and sarms both put on a lot of size on me but id have to say sarms are definitely more powerful.
which sarms to be specific?

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
which sarms to be specific?
In order from strongest to weakest these are the ones I've taken:

LGD-4033 (Crazy weight gain, strength gains)
Rad-140 (Strength gains, dry lean hard shredded look)
S4 Andarine (Strength gains and dry look)
Ostarine (strength and muscle gains)

(Not all at once btw, all separate solo cycles)

buflek

buflek

Arcanologist
holy shit ur neck/traps grew so much

Framletgod

Framletgod

Mod
In order from strongest to weakest these are the ones I've taken:

LGD-4033 (Crazy weight gain, strength gains)
Rad-140 (Strength gains, dry lean hard shredded look)
S4 Andarine (Strength gains and dry look)
Ostarine (strength and muscle gains)

(Not all at once btw, all separate solo cycles)
which brand?

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
This FWHR change...

J

justanothergymcell

Gymcelling oldcell surgeryceller
Paging @itsOVER.

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
6'3 so i dont give a fuck if i do
Cant inject steroids at 15 and 5'6 :cry:
Have you had experience Testosterone creams you put on your balls? I want to get them im 15 btw?

Last edited:
Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

MOG REAPER
You ever did a pct for the prohormones and sarms?

C

Chadelite

indian street shitta
in a year and a half or so, (16-17 yrs old) i completely transformed the way i look thanks to lifting, roids, vitamins, and lifestyle changes.

if you're still in puberty ENHANCE IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! inject T, take sarms, prohormones, peptides, anything you can get ur hands on. in my case i'll list off everything ive ever taken that could've impacted my development this past year and a half.

4-Andro prohormone
1-andro prohormone
19-nor prohormone
ostarine
s4 andarine
lgd-4033
mk677 ibutamoren
rad140
epiandrosterone
105mg vitamin k2 mk4 megadose
vitamin d3
calcium
fish oil
multivitamin

All of it has led to this transformation:
View attachment 104584

Proof that women find me attractive:

I have to admit me being tall and white helps a lot, but you cannot tell me my before picture would receive these messages from women.

Stop being lazy, it's not over for all of you. A lot of you have hope left, do whatever you can to looksmax ESPECIALLY if you are still young! My life changed completely and I didn't even have to take a whole lot.

You can get results like mine a lot better by injecting T, unfortunately I didn't have that option so I had to resort to whatever I could get my hands on. (sarms and prohormones)
so you took steroids to get easy gains, even tho you didn't even gain much lol. Have fun in the future.

chadpreetcel123

chadpreetcel123

Erudite
its over for poorcels like me

Jack

Jack

Enthusiast
Wtf how much did all of that cost?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Zephir
I refuse to believe this is real life.

K

Kragar

Adept
Dude, your thyroid and pineal gland is gonna be so fucked for the rest of your life. Good transformation bro but you're definitely gonna go through a lot of health issues

1. Premature Closing of Growth Plates: This one is the most known about. Even if you think you have stopped growing, there still is a potential for height increase over time. Scientists have found that growth plates don't fuse completely in some cases until individuals are past 22. Don't be deterred just because you haven't grown taller in awhile.
  2. Impotence: Supplementing with hormones while you are still growing can potentially cause PERMANENT impotence and fertility issues in teenagers. When you add testosterone, estrogen and a wealth of other synthetic androgens to your body it can cause problems with your normal testicular growth and function. Remember, some of these effects are more than just temporary.
  3. Liver/Kidney Problems: You hear all the time teenagers say "Well my friends used it and they got big and nothing happened to them." Really? How do you know? Have they been to a doctor and had their liver and kidney values checked? Doubtful. Just because a person looks okay on the outside, doesn't mean that they could have a host of problems on the inside. Liver and kidney damage is nothing short of serious. This can occur even in people who are past their teen years.
  4. Gyno or "Bitch Tits": It is believed that using androgens in teens can really increase the risk of Gyno. Gyno has been known to happen naturally in many teenagers, because of already fluctuating hormones. When you add more hormones to the mix, you dramatically increase the problems. Remember that once you have Gyno, its very hard to get rid of unless you take the proper precautions up front.
  5. Hair Loss / Acne / Prostate Aggregation / etc: All of these can be increased and aggravated with external androgen use. Have you ever seen a 20 year old going bald? It's not pretty. Don't think it can't happen to you.
  6. Brain Function. It is well known that hormones play a role in development of cognitive brain function. Adding external hormones when your brain is still developing could be a disaster waiting to happen. How can you know many years down the road there won't be problems?

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
Dude, your thyroid and pineal gland is gonna be so fucked for the rest of your life. Good transformation bro but you're definitely gonna go through a lot of health issues

1. Premature Closing of Growth Plates: This one is the most known about. Even if you think you have stopped growing, there still is a potential for height increase over time. Scientists have found that growth plates don't fuse completely in some cases until individuals are past 22. Don't be deterred just because you haven't grown taller in awhile.
  2. Impotence: Supplementing with hormones while you are still growing can potentially cause PERMANENT impotence and fertility issues in teenagers. When you add testosterone, estrogen and a wealth of other synthetic androgens to your body it can cause problems with your normal testicular growth and function. Remember, some of these effects are more than just temporary.
  3. Liver/Kidney Problems: You hear all the time teenagers say "Well my friends used it and they got big and nothing happened to them." Really? How do you know? Have they been to a doctor and had their liver and kidney values checked? Doubtful. Just because a person looks okay on the outside, doesn't mean that they could have a host of problems on the inside. Liver and kidney damage is nothing short of serious. This can occur even in people who are past their teen years.
  4. Gyno or "Bitch Tits": It is believed that using androgens in teens can really increase the risk of Gyno. Gyno has been known to happen naturally in many teenagers, because of already fluctuating hormones. When you add more hormones to the mix, you dramatically increase the problems. Remember that once you have Gyno, its very hard to get rid of unless you take the proper precautions up front.
  5. Hair Loss / Acne / Prostate Aggregation / etc: All of these can be increased and aggravated with external androgen use. Have you ever seen a 20 year old going bald? It's not pretty. Don't think it can't happen to you.
  6. Brain Function. It is well known that hormones play a role in development of cognitive brain function. Adding external hormones when your brain is still developing could be a disaster waiting to happen. How can you know many years down the road there won't be problems?
not a word was read

AyWiz

AyWiz

Adept
So did you recommend just injectif T ? Or peptide and sarms ? Both ? For a 15y old :feelswhere:

GGG_THE_GOAT

GGG_THE_GOAT

Adept
Should I do this if I box and lift weights (strength training) about 2-3 times a week? Would I even get any muscle mass if I box?
@ZyzzReincarnate how did you cycle mk677?

Last edited:

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)